Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
LAKEWOOD said:
Question?
Hey guys!!! I just updated my status from CRA to Common Law this year, I just wanna asked what document do i need to get from them, stating that I am in a common law relationship? So that i can submit it to Immigration as evidence.

Thanks
Register for and log into CRA "my account". Then just go to marital status page, and print off a copy.
http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/myaccount/

cloyd

Jan 15, 2014
Hi Guys,

Im sponsoring my Wife from the U.S she's a Green Card Holder. and my sponsorship is being processed in Ottawa.
Normally how long does it take in Ottawa?? and also
I got the CSQ (certificat de selection du Quebec) of my wife yesterday. but there's a problem with the CSQ they misspelled her name?they put an extra letter is that ok or do we need to contact them to have it changed?

Thanks

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
cloyd said:
Hi Guys,

Im sponsoring my Wife from the U.S she's a Green Card Holder. and my sponsorship is being processed in Ottawa.
Normally how long does it take in Ottawa?? and also
I got the CSQ (certificat de selection du Quebec) of my wife yesterday. but there's a problem with the CSQ they misspelled her name?they put an extra letter is that ok or do we need to contact them to have it changed?

Thanks
join this thread to learn about how ottawa is processing. there is a spreadsheet that shows the progress of applicants. current applications are taking 5-7 months for complete processing. i am not sure if it takes longer for those with green cards or work visas in the us.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cppottawa-t118769.5520.html

rannvveer

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
new delhi
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
AOR Received.
sept9th 2014
File Transfer...
sept20th
Med's Done....
20/05/2014
jaytanz said:
I got married in Toronto my first TRV was refused I applied again and than the visa was issued this was from Canadian visa office in Nairobi make sure you show them strong evidence you will return home after marriage.

Goodluck

Hi!!! I want my spouse to apply for TRV too..... what documents she should show... deeply appreciate for your advise..thanks

jobin007ae

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
rannvveer said:
Hi!!! I want my spouse to apply for TRV too..... what documents she should show... deeply appreciate for your advise..thanks
hii
show affidavit,bank statement and ca report (chartered accountant)

didi63

Nov 9, 2011
Re: Spousal sponsorship - passport /photos required

My husband just got letter from Emigration with following bellow instructions ...do you know how long does it take to get passport back after he send it , if he send it all required right away do they still wait a month to open it ...how long is the final process ?

We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada has been completed.

You are required to submit by MAIL: a copy of this letter, your passport(s)/ travel document, photographs and completed height/eye colour chart, your current mailing address (if different from the one shown above) within the next THIRTY (30) days from the date of this letter. As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions below without delay:

rannvveer

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
new delhi
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
AOR Received.
sept9th 2014
File Transfer...
sept20th
Med's Done....
20/05/2014
jobin007ae said:
hii
show affidavit,bank statement and ca report (chartered accountant)

rannvveer

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
new delhi
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
AOR Received.
sept9th 2014
File Transfer...
sept20th
Med's Done....
20/05/2014
rhcohen2014 said:
join this thread to learn about how ottawa is processing. there is a spreadsheet that shows the progress of applicants. current applications are taking 5-7 months for complete processing. i am not sure if it takes longer for those with green cards or work visas in the us.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cppottawa-t118769.5520.html
oh my gosh... it took u a really short time to get PR.. wow!! amazing!!!

kpdewan

Jun 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney, australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
AOR Received.
31st july 2014 and Aor2- 17th aug2014
I wish it for everyone

rannvveer said:
oh my gosh... it took u a really short time to get PR.. wow!! amazing!!!

QHR

Jul 26, 2014
Hello everybody,
I am looking for some answers to my queries. My wife applied for my immigration under spouse category from Mississauga in June, 2013. I am currently residing in Bangladesh. For better understanding of my situation I am posting my timeline as below:
• File forwarded to Singapore visa office.
• Application received on July 10, 2013.
My queries are as follows:
a. Would I need to attend for an interview?
b. How long does it take for Singapore visa office to process and send me a letter or any form of communication?
c. Once my file is received in Singapore how long does it take for the entire process generally?
d. Can I apply for a temporary visa to visit my wife?

Your assistance and feedback would be highly appreciated.

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
rannvveer said:
Please refer to CIC WEBSITE MATE

apart from that applicants job details in country of residence pal slips details of your stay in Canada a strong covering letter explaining the purpose of visit you must make the visa officer believe the applicant will leave Canada think from his prospectives

good luck

rannvveer

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
new delhi
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
AOR Received.
sept9th 2014
File Transfer...
sept20th
Med's Done....
20/05/2014
rhcohen2014 said:
no because per the checklist, it goes with the applicant's papers. the relationship is reviewed after sponsorship approval.
I am really surprised to see how super fast your process was..seriously what special did u fill and how..:)))

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
rannvveer said:
I am really surprised to see how super fast your process was..seriously what special did u fill and how..:)))
i've only gotten passport request, i haven't gotten my copr yet, so i'm still in process. there's no knowing for sure how long i have to wait for decision made. current us applicants are landing in 5 months, so it seems to be speeding up for all in ottawa!

marso

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
1423 - Desktop Publishing Op
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 1, 2013 (Approved)
AOR Received.
Nov 25, 2013
IELTS Request
April 6, 2013 (Taken ahead)
Med's Request
January 9, 2014
Med's Done....
January 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2014
LANDED..........
August 12, 2014
Hi guys, I have a question...
While waiting for a Spousal Sponsorship application, can one apply as a Federal Skilled Worker as well?
I hope to sponsor my conjugal partner later on, but since they say that's hard to prove, can my partner apply as FSW as well at the same time while my application to sponsor her is on-going?