Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
vincystress said:
1. do you guys think the officer have not put it in the system yet are do you guys think i should fax it in to him my copy of the receipt
It certainly won't hurt to fax it to him. My guess is that the payment receipt follows a different processing path than the other documents so someone else will be entering it into the computer system.

vincystress said:
2. the fact that it is showing in there system mr and pcc how much longer do you guys think it will take
It's probably another couple of months, but there's never any guarantee with these things, unfortunately.

sandes

Mar 15, 2012
HI everyone,
i have a little concern about my application.
i filled my application and i sent it to my husband long time ago before my husband mailed it to mississauga. i sent them the proof i was supposed to, like emails, chats, western union receipts, etc but they are just couple of them, not a lot of emails, not a lot of western union receipts... i was wondering if that could be a problem ? in case the officer is expecting more emails or 2, 3 emails are enough?

Before we applied, i got refused a TRV to study ESL , i asked my husband to put that on my paper, i dont know if he did. coz the papers were already sent to him before i asked the TRV. i sent an email inquiry to my visa office stating that i got denied a TRV before mailing the app to CPCM in case my husband forgot to put that on my papers. do u guys think they will get that inquiry and consider it?

Is there somthing i should send them before they ask me just to avoid an interview ? coz some ppl are only asked to submit their passports to VO.
thanks a lot Guys.

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
sandes said:
HI everyone,
i have a little concern about my application.
i filled my application and i sent it to my husband long time ago before my husband mailed it to mississauga. i sent them the proof i was supposed to, like emails, chats, western union receipts, etc but they are just couple of them, not a lot of emails, not a lot of western union receipts... i was wondering if that could be a problem ? in case the officer is expecting more emails or 2, 3 emails are enough?

Before we applied, i got refused a TRV to study ESL , i asked my husband to put that on my paper, i dont know if he did. coz the papers were already sent to him before i asked the TRV. i sent an email inquiry to my visa office stating that i got denied a TRV before mailing the app to CPCM in case my husband forgot to put that on my papers. do u guys think they will get that inquiry and consider it?

Is there somthing i should send them before they ask me just to avoid an interview ? coz some ppl are only asked to submit their passports to VO.
thanks a lot Guys.
first off when did your application get submitted to CIC?

sandes

Mar 15, 2012
hi KJG, we got it submitted end of 2011. we got married october 2010. i filled application december 2010. so our papers got lost in the mail, we sent again 2012, and we are approved by ottawa. im just worried about VO whether they need more informations or what i sent was enough? thanks

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
sandes said:
hi KJG, we got it submitted end of 2011. we got married october 2010. i filled application december 2010. so our papers got lost in the mail, we sent again 2012, and we are approved by ottawa. im just worried about VO whether they need more informations or what i sent was enough? thanks
if you want to send additonal proof you can.....and it has to be done before an interview is requested...it also depends on your VO for how much proof.....some expect more than others....

sandes

Mar 15, 2012
ok KJG, but before we applied, i got refused a TRV to study ESL , i asked my husband to put that on my paper, i dont know if he did. coz the papers were already sent to him before i asked the TRV. i sent an email inquiry to my visa office stating that i got denied a TRV before mailing the app to CPCM in case my husband forgot to put that on my papers.
Do u think they will see the inquiry emails and consider it? thanks again.

whats the worst case scenario someone got denied a TRV and failed to tell them? thanks

sumant

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-9-2011
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Med's Done....
26-8-2011
Interview........
20-6-2012 IN PROCESS 23-6-2012
Passport Req..
20-1-2012
computergeek said:
I cannot imagine why YOUR address (sponsor) on the COPR would make any difference at all, since they would only be examining your wife, and that address has nothing to do with her. So I'd be shocked if the officer checking out her paperwork even looked at your address, let alone cared that it changed in the time it took them to process her application. But of course, someone else may have experienced this before and be able to provide you with specific advice.
thanks a lot for advice.... :)

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
sumant, when your wife lands, tell CIC the new address so it can be sent to the proper one. this will not cause a problem

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
I just got a letter today from the Canadian Embassy in our country.

I just got a letter from the Canadian embassy, this is what it says:

Based on the information provided in your application, I am not satisfied that you have established that you and your sponsor are conjugal partners. A conjugal relationship is defined in the immigration policy manuals as a "marriage-like" relationship.

Specifically, it does not appear that the characteristics of a married or common-law relationship, such as (but not limited to) joing financial arrangements, joint property holdings, and evidence that the relationship is long term and physically, emotionally, financially and socially interdependent.

However before a final decision is made regarding your application this letter is being sent to you to provide you an opportunity to respond to this concern by way of written submissions. Please be aware that the onus is on you to satisfy a visa officer that you must meet the requirements of the Immigration and refugee protection act and regulations.

Any additional information you would like the officer to consider must be received by our office within 45 days of the date of this letter.

We submitted a letter from the bank that me and my partner have a joint account,proof that he is extension of my cc, certificate that I am a beneficiary to his insurance, itinerary of our trips together, western union receipts, letters from our family, pictures of us with our families, copy of tickets that he has been visiting me. Chat, skype logs, magic jack call logs, his phone bills, our text messages we took pictures direct from our iphones.

I don't know how else to prove it. Please help me. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Is this even considered the interview? Or is this better than an interview?

wildrose

Jul 24, 2012
Hi Everyone,

We have a bit of a unique case and thought there might be someone on here with a simular experience. We are planning on submitting my fiances application in early 2013 after our wedding in March 2013 and just wondering if anyone could help with some of our questions.

1) We are applying from New Zealand where we both live, has anyone had any success applying from outside Canada and what proof did you provide to show your intended plans to move back to Canada once the PR is approved?

2) My fiance is a New Zealand citizen now but is originally from South Africa so we are wondering approximately how long it takes to get a police check from SA if anyone has tried soing this from NZ?

3) Since we will have to apply to Canada to assess if I can be a sponsor then it will go to Sydney after that, has anyone had experience in how long this is taking?

4) The application guide indicates you need to submit the entire application but it seems many people have sent in their application then sent their medicals and police checks after. Has anyone waited and sumitted these after their initial application and did this cause any delays or issues for them?

5) Once the PR is approved how long do we have until he needs to enter Canada and how long does it take to get the PR card so that he can go back to NZ to sort out out affairs?

6) I have NZ residency based on our relationship but it seems like they require much more for the Canadian application, has anyone been approved for NZ residency for family class but had trouble when they provided the same info to Canada?

There is much information on the CIC website but a lot of it seems to be open to interpretation so just curious what other peoples experiences are. Any advice and help with this would be really appreciate.

Thanks everyone.

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2012 received 26-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-25-2011 extension requested from IO 11-20-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 14th, 2013 Decision Made!
LANDED..........
In a minute!
emrn said:
I just got a letter today from the Canadian Embassy in our country.

I just got a letter from the Canadian embassy, this is what it says:

Based on the information provided in your application, I am not satisfied that you have established that you and your sponsor are conjugal partners. A conjugal relationship is defined in the immigration policy manuals as a "marriage-like" relationship.

Specifically, it does not appear that the characteristics of a married or common-law relationship, such as (but not limited to) joing financial arrangements, joint property holdings, and evidence that the relationship is long term and physically, emotionally, financially and socially interdependent.

However before a final decision is made regarding your application this letter is being sent to you to provide you an opportunity to respond to this concern by way of written submissions. Please be aware that the onus is on you to satisfy a visa officer that you must meet the requirements of the Immigration and refugee protection act and regulations.

Any additional information you would like the officer to consider must be received by our office within 45 days of the date of this letter.

We submitted a letter from the bank that me and my partner have a joint account,proof that he is extension of my cc, certificate that I am a beneficiary to his insurance, itinerary of our trips together, western union receipts, letters from our family, pictures of us with our families, copy of tickets that he has been visiting me. Chat, skype logs, magic jack call logs, his phone bills, our text messages we took pictures direct from our iphones.

I don't know how else to prove it. Please help me. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Is this even considered the interview? Or is this better than an interview?

Wow that's a lot of information for them to decide against your relationship. You should ask for the interview if possible and also write or call them and see if they require any other information. Not sure of your relationship, can you give a little info on how you guys met and how long you been together so when can better help you here.

kitchener_inland

Jul 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Kitchener
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011: application received
Doc's Request.
07-21-2011: received AIP & PPR request
LANDED..........
26-10-2012
Hi, Everyone
I've been reading hundreds of pages in this form before commenting. you guys all seem very helpful. I've been dealing with immigration for a long time and its a very frustrating process as we all know. I will cut to the chase and just clear up some info and I will greatly appreciate it if you guys have an incite in my case.

got married in 2006 with my wife who is Canadian citizen, i'm from Iraq

we applied for inland spouse sponsorship, Received by CIC on 29th, AUG, 2011

I got the AIP letter on July, 21st 2012.

along with the AIP the CIC are asking me to send a copy of a Valid passport!

however I contacted the embassy (iraqi embassy in Ottawa ) regarding issuing a new valid passport but they told me they need couple of the iraqi identities and documents (which I don't have because I came to Canada as a refugee with out them) so I contact my Mom back in iraq for those Identities and the next day my mom called me and said the offices over there in iraq are asking the only way they can provide my updated identifications is that if i'm there myself. in another word they said they can't provide it because i'm not there. so please if anyone has any advise it would help. I don't know what to do. my time line to send the copy of a valid passport to CIC is little over a month. me and my wife have been through so much to file those application and I don't want it to get closed for something like that.

thank you in advance for any help and advice.

mv709d

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
if you want to send additonal proof you can.....and it has to be done before an interview is requested...it also depends on your VO for how much proof.....some expect more than others....
[/quote]

Based on this so it is possible for me to send additional proof because I stayed with my husband in Canada then moved back here last May, so I can send them our email's and WU receipts and chat logs and stuff? Husband is already approved to sponsor last July 23, 2012.

calgaryjatt

May 26, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2012
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Done....
19-06-2012
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
ashunandal said:
hi leon and all other members

i have received 36 pages notes, and on first 28 pages they are talking about same things again and again in codes
i can understand only few things
medical-passed
interview date--XX/XX/2012
start time- 08:45
end time - 09:30 (45 minutes ???)
they started making notes from page 28 and they made 6 notes

they made 6 notes in my notes
notes 1-
interview invitation has been sent to applicant on xx-xx-xxxx
notes2 -
TRV refusal on ties and bona fides. no adverse info., sponsor- unemployed, ............talking about first meeting, trips, engagement, marriage, reception........ and couple appears compatible in age, education, marital status and language.the religious marriage was performed according to Hindu customs.
notes 3-
passport received
notes 4-
sponsorship approval letter sent to sponsor
notes 5-
CSCD not entered for the following reasons- no biodata on the back of photo-id, visa office not indicated on medical report, sponsor (canadian citizen, currently living outside of Canada)
notes 6-
again talking about TRV rejection.

any suggestion for Interview will be highly appreciated :)
Is it good or bad if Canadian Citizen lives with spouse in India for 5-6 months? I got married in Feb 2012 and stayed with my wife for 1.5 month and came back to Canada in April 2012 and i am working in Canada now. I am planning to visit India for 5-6 months once i get the approval from Ontario Office. Please provide your thoughts.

TSauretBaxter

Jun 6, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 29-03-2012
Doc's Request.
PGR Aug 17-12
AOR Received.
Sponsorship Approved July 3-12/ Mexico AOR Aug 17/12
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
Sept 12-12
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19-12
LANDED..........
Sept 21-12
KJG said:
I'm thinking of submitting to them additional proof, just in case it could prevent an interview, which would mean a delay. Have others done this?