Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
sukhi_ghotra said:
PLZZZZ HELP...

my application for my wifes sponsorship was received at mississauga office at 24th jan 2012.... i was asked to send form IMM 0008 and IMM 1344 again with original signatures of my wife again.....

this time i was told to send the docs to CPP- Ottawa... i sent the forms on 14th may 2012 and i tracked the mail and that was received next day On 15th may 2012 in at CPP-Ottawa. i waited two weeks for a reply and then emailed them and asked them about my file .

The officer replied saying

Good afternoon,

We currently have your file awaiting the missing documents. Once they are received and verified for original signatures, we can begin the assessment of your sponsorship. That process generally takes up to a week if there are no other discrepancies with the file. Once the assessment is complete, and if you are found to be eligible to sponsor, you will immediately be notified of the results, then our office forwards the file onto the Visa Office in order for them to start their assessment of the principal applicant of this file. The average wait times for all visa office's can be found on our website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

This wait time begins from the time we receive a completed application package, which includes the request documents.

I hope this helps to clarify the situation of your file.

So im confused now... According to canada post docs were received at CPP-Ottawa 2 weeks ago and the officer said he is still waiting for missing docs.... :( ..

i dunno wats going on.... i wonder why the officer hasnt received them ..

any kinda info will be greatly appreciated...
I would respond saying how you DID send them and that you have proof that they received. If you can, attach that proof. It might help them locate it.

sukhi_ghotra

May 9, 2012
parker24 said:
I would respond saying how you DID send them and that you have proof that they received. If you can, attach that proof. It might help them locate it.
thanks. yes i did reply back saying i did n also gave them the tracking # for canada post just in case they wanted to look into it themselves...

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
Okay good. When you sent it, did you put your Id number with it? Or did you just send it in?

Lily_TV

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
sukhi_ghotra said:
PLZZZZ HELP...

my application for my wifes sponsorship was received at mississauga office at 24th jan 2012.... i was asked to send form IMM 0008 and IMM 1344 again with original signatures of my wife again.....

this time i was told to send the docs to CPP- Ottawa... i sent the forms on 14th may 2012 and i tracked the mail and that was received next day On 15th may 2012 in at CPP-Ottawa. i waited two weeks for a reply and then emailed them and asked them about my file .

The officer replied saying

Good afternoon,

We currently have your file awaiting the missing documents. Once they are received and verified for original signatures, we can begin the assessment of your sponsorship. That process generally takes up to a week if there are no other discrepancies with the file. Once the assessment is complete, and if you are found to be eligible to sponsor, you will immediately be notified of the results, then our office forwards the file onto the Visa Office in order for them to start their assessment of the principal applicant of this file. The average wait times for all visa office's can be found on our website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

This wait time begins from the time we receive a completed application package, which includes the request documents.

I hope this helps to clarify the situation of your file.

So im confused now... According to canada post docs were received at CPP-Ottawa 2 weeks ago and the officer said he is still waiting for missing docs.... :( ..

i dunno wats going on.... i wonder why the officer hasnt received them ..

any kinda info will be greatly appreciated...

It took them 3 months to ask for signatures again?

suites

May 23, 2012
babyblue said:
yes he did,we are just w8ng for my clearances from Japan and hongkong.What worries me is that i might be interviewed and thats we are avoiding accdng. to our consultant because of my past worked in Japan as entertainer.Will i be denied because of this???
i don't think you will get denied just because you are entertainer before as long as you didn't do anything wrong in the said countries and you are cleared. If you get to have an interview that's fine just prove and let them know that your relationship is genuine.

babyblue

May 28, 2012
what if when i filled something in the application just like for example 2005-06 i was studyng but on that year i was living with my ex i didn't intend to lie just taht when i wrote the years and what i did there was mistaken place studying on that year...how is that will i be denied to on interview???

Kat911s

Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 19, 2013 (Paris)
Med's Done....
March 21, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt - from Belgium
VISA ISSUED...
Approved for PR: Sept 11, 2013
sammara12 said:
Hi!

I am Quebec applicant also. Just waiting for my Visa until now.. Usually as a sponsor, u have to start processing in CIC-Miss. then u have to wait for the letter coming from them. They will inform you afterwards thru e-mail if (you) as a sponsor approved already to sponsor your spouse. And they will ask you to proceed to the second step in MICC. The MICC office will send you a registered mail enclosed with the Undertaking Forms (to be filled-up by u) or with ur husband if he is a Canadian Citizen and CSQ Forms.

If, your husband is not a Canadian Citizen, only u will sign the undertaking forms & he will sign the CSQ Application papers. After completing the forms, he must return it as fast as he can before you submit all the forms to MICC office for approval. Usually, it takes 10 reg. working days before you can receive the letter of approval or disapproval. It depends on your case.

For further details, you may visit the MICC website and check for the Sponsor & sponsored persons.

Have a nice day!!! :)
Hi Sammara,
My partner WORKS in Quebec at the moment and has his CSQ, but we LIVE in Ontario (Ottawa). Does this changes things? Do we still need the CSQ application papers?

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
Kat911s said:
Hi Sammara,
My partner WORKS in Quebec at the moment and has his CSQ, but we LIVE in Ontario (Ottawa). Does this changes things? Do we still need the CSQ application papers?
It's where you are intending on residing if you live in ontario then you have to abide by the ontario regulations and not quebec! Count yourself lucky you just saved 253$!!!

koala18

Star Member
Jan 16, 2012
Leon said:
He can explain that he doesn't have a Canadian tax return from last year because he was in Australia and send the one from there. He can include a letter from his parents. It will not hurt.

Yes, you can continue to use your TRV as long as it is valid. Unless you are told different when you enter, each visit can be up to 6 months. If you are applying outland and are in Canada, you will most likely be approved to extend. Especially if you cover their worry points like showing that you have funds to stay in Canada without working and that you have emergency insurance.

You can mail your passport to the visa office for the visa stamping and it will be mailed back to you. Once you have your passport back, you can either book an appointment to land at a visa office in your town in Canada or you can leave Canada and come back. If you make an appointment to land, you may have to wait for a few weeks. Many land at the US border instead. If you do not have a US visa, you can still do it. You would leave Canada and as you come to the US border, you can tell them you do not have a US visa and do not wish to enter as you have only come to take care of immigration business on the Canadian side. They will then turn you around and you go back to Canada and land.
Hi Leon,

I have my TRV and we have submitted our outland application. i am planning to visit my husband and wait for my PR visa there.
Now we know that there are no issues with doing this. However, what we're just thinking is the change of the mailing address. We'll be changing the mailing address from the Philippines to Canada. when is it best to do this? We were advised by the Canadian EMbassy in Manila that we can change it anytime but since it's still in Mississauga, we should change it by calling them. But our paper hasn't started processing, shall we change it now or once we get an AOR or approval from CIC-M about our application?
Will it still be considered an outland application even if our new mailing address is in canada?

Thank you very much!

samjo09

May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes po. dapat magpamedical na po yong wife nyo before isend yong application. may ibibigay yong doc na copy then yon yong isasama sa application. pero yong medical result sila na magforwarm CIC-M. Magpapamedical din ako this saturday sa Nationwide Health Systems Inc., 2nd Floor Zeta II Annex bldg.,,191 Salcedo St., Legaspi Village, 1229 ,Makati City.

Sino po ang nakatry na dito?

Please check below web address: for the Designated Medical Practitioners

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=2009&CountryName=Philippines

samjo09

May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
apatel said:
Hello there,

same here, I filled all my forms in March 2012 and now I will be sending my application next week.

Just checking if everything is up to date.

My Imm0008 & Imm1344 are 02/2012..............I guess I am fine with this, also...
My form 5669 (latest from CIC website) is 07/2011.............there is not any updated version for this form other than this one....so I am guessing I am fine with this one too.

Please shed some light if I am mistaken, so that I can correct the forms as required, please !!!

Thanks in advance guys.

AP.
Can you please give me the link of all the forms that are updated. THanks in advance

jcruicks

May 13, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2012
Doc's Request.
10-06-2013
Med's Request
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
10-06-2103
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2013
Hey everyone,
I finally submitted my husband's application. I am currently living in Canada and he is in Dakar, Senegal. I was just curious as to whether the waiting times on the immigration Canada website are bullshit or not? It says 22 months is the average waiting time for most applicants, however, does that always mean that I will have to wait 22 months? I mean, how can they even expect me to go 22 months without my husband!?

samjo09

May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting mode^__* said:
To pinayako,

I just bought a xpresspost prepaid envelope. I think the big one is $23 or $30 bucks. But I organized the application forms first i.e. application to sponsor, etc. in a regular white envelope & label them, another white plain envelope for application for PR etc & I label them again, another plain white envelope for supporting document i.e. lease or mortgage agreement, joint savings account stuff, the tax thing from revenue canada & pictures ( I paste them in a letter paper & put a caption ), his letter on how your relationship grow, proof of medical, NBI, photocopies of document reuired. & label them again.
One Xpresspost prepaid envelope should be good enough for all of those.

Sana nakatulong ito sa iyo :)
Is xpress post safe? Someone says that canada post is not good, because some of them lost there application or other documents. Anybody knows what's the best way to send your application that may not lost?

mit8383

May 18, 2012
Hello everyone

Please add me to the spreadsheet

App sent on January 28, 2012 ( mississauga )
App Received on January 30, 2012 ( mississauga )
Sponsorship approved on April 30 2012
File Transfer To New Delhi : April 30 2012
Medical Done : January 19 2012

Thanks !!

xprecious32

Mar 27, 2012
We are going to apply outland for him. My next question is do I have to qualify financially to sponsor him? i've been all over the websites including the canadian immigration website and it is all so confusing. What forms exactly do we need to fill out and send in? One place tells me these forms the next says different forms. We are married now and want to start this process now. Where do we start? So many questions and can't find the answers.