20-03-2010
File Transfer...
13-01-2011
Med's Request
15-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-04-2012
Leon said:
Option 1: Get a copy of that law and send that to immigration instead claiming that you do not need a court order to give you full custody of your children because you already have it. See if they will accept that.

Option 2: Tell the biological father that unless he signs the document, you will sue him for years of back child support.
Thanks Leon for that wonderful idea about suing him for years of back child support... I like that idea...
I hope I don't really need a court order...

nakash

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
LANDED..........
<Waiting>
My wife received her PPR today from CHC-ND via email. They haven't mentioned anything about including a prepaid envelope when sending the passport for return. Should I include a self-addressed prepaid DHL envelope anyway?? Has anybody done that?

rocris

May 26, 2012
rocris said:
hello ! just new to this chat room
if you guys can give me some info ..apply ko husband ko to come here in canada i havent started the papers yet .once ba n macomplte nya all the papers requirements send nya sa akin yon .kailngan na rin ba nya mag pa medical right away ? sabi kasi sa papers kailngan yon together with his oapplication sabi nmn ng iba later pa raw ang medical
san ba mgandang clinic na pwede nyang puntahan?
ithanks

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rocris said:
if you guys can give me some info ..apply ko husband ko to come here in canada i havent started the papers yet .once ba n macomplte nya all the papers requirements send nya sa akin yon .kailngan na rin ba nya mag pa medical right away ? sabi kasi sa papers kailngan yon together with his oapplication sabi nmn ng iba later pa raw ang medical
ithanks
I don't speak your language but I hope someone else can help you.

rhenanjay

Jan 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey, i just wanna ask... my wife plans to buy a brand-new car. Do u think this could interfere or in any way affect her sponsorship approval? thnx

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhenanjay said:
hey, i just wanna ask... my wife plans to buy a brand-new car. Do u think this could interfere or in any way affect her sponsorship approval? thnx
No, I don't see how it could affect anything at all.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhenanjay said:
what does it mean to have an IMMIGRATION LOAN?
It is for refugees, see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/outside/resettle-assist.asp

rhenanjay

Jan 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ithanks

you can obtain the application forms from CIC'c website. Sponsorship forms for you as the sponsor and Immigration forms for your husband. Once you have COMPLETED/SIGNED all the forms, and making sure you followed the application guide, make sure you have completed the country specific instruction for the Philippines. (I assume ur a Filipino). Regarding the Medicals, yes your husband needs to have it done before he sends his requirements and forms to you.

hope this site will help.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

waiting mode^__*

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21, 2011 AIP & WP.... March 19, 2012
Doc's Request.
PCC - March 19, 2012
Med's Request
March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
April 21, 2012
LANDED..........
July 26, 2012
Leon said:
I don't speak your language but I hope someone else can help you.
Leon, she has a few inquiries regarding spousal sponsorship outland. She is asking if her husband completed all the requirements, does he have to send it to her? is medical exam should be done at the same time of filing the application? because she gets an advice from other people that he can do it later ( maybe when VO request for it ). Last query is, where is the best place to get the medical exam?

Hopefully it helps :)

koala18

Star Member
Jan 16, 2012
Hi, my husband and I got married in Canada last March 30 and we submitted our application last April 12. It was reviewed first by the office of the MP and they sent it on our behalf. Anyway, I am back in the Philippines for work since we thought we could wait for the PR visa while apart. Apparently, it's too hard. We are thinking of me going there (i have TRV) and wait for the PR visa there. Here are my questions:

1. Can we change the mailing address? How and when? CIC has not started processing our application so when should I send a change in mailing address - is it once the CIC in Manila has received it?

2. When I arrive to Canada with a one way ticket, is it safe to say that I am there to visit my husband and wait for my PR visa? What other stuff/ documents do they require?

3. my understanding is that I can apply for a work visa given that I have an offer letter from an employer, is this correct?

I appreciate your responses. Thank you!

HARRYTHEP

May 26, 2012
Spousal Sponsorship - May 2012

Hi everyone,

I sent in sponsorship and immigration paper work for my wife to CPC Mississauga around May 15.
Just wanted to know as to how long does it take to receive acknowledgement letter from CPC.
Also if there is any group for May 2012 New Delhi applicants I would like to join to carry the discussions and
receive any important updates.

Would appreciate your help.

Thanks a lot!

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
Re: Spousal Sponsorship - May 2012

HARRYTHEP said:
I sent in sponsorship and immigration paper work for my wife to CPC Mississauga around May 15.
As of the last update (about two weeks ago) CPC-M was quoting 90 days before they look at the application. Thus, I'd expect you would hear something by the end of August (ergo, 90 days plus a couple of weeks for them to actually complete reviewing the sponsor and then issuing the approval.)