+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

M

magpie

Here is something that I wrote a short while ago. Read it to your spouse or have them read it and hopefully it will assure them all will work out fine. Yes I am a published poet. I hope you enjoy. These three are just 3 out of about 50

Dreams Do Come True

Your eyes are beautiful and so full of true love
The deeper I look the more I thank Him who is above
As I look I feel your every thoughts and delights
I hear the prayers you pray each and every night

I feel the pains of the yearning from deep within
I feel the love you have to give only but to him
Who will ride in on a white horse and carry you off
In his armour so shiny and his courage brave but soft

Yes sweet princess the dream you dream is still alive
One day soon he will ride and you will have survived
This lonely feeling is for just a while, don't be blue
For this I know my dear that they, dreams do come true

Magpie

M

magpie

Declaration of Love

She opened my heart,
To a world unknown,
She pulled me away,
From feeling alone.

She showed me the joy,
She showed me how to smile,
She taught me my life
Is worth the while.

What is this sight I see?
What is this feeling I feel?
She took me to this world,
Where nothing seems real.

I have never felt
So excited before,
This warmth and comfort,
Grows more and more.

She led me to a place,
Like heaven above,
She led me to this world,
Called the world of Love.

magpie

M

magpie

A Pining Heart

As my heart pines for the touch of your skin
My eyes grow sadder and the lights grow dim

Not to hear your voice is dead silence to my ears
Not to see you for so long just brings on the tears

How I long to hold you near, my love so true
To whisper ever so gently how much I love you

I desire so much to kiss your soft moist lips
Not being able to do this make my heart do flips

So please sweet lady, be quick and come to me
Whisper in my ears, Words I so much long to be

Hold me, kiss me sweet, and squeeze away the fears
Let us go on together for the rest of our years.

I love you my dear with all of my heart
Let us join together never shall we part.

magpie

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
magpie said:
A Pining Heart

As my heart pines for the touch of your skin
My eyes grow sadder and the lights grow dim

Not to hear your voice is dead silence to my ears
Not to see you for so long just brings on the tears

How I long to hold you near, my love so true
To whisper ever so gently how much I love you

I desire so much to kiss your soft moist lips
Not being able to do this make my heart do flips

So please sweet lady, be quick and come to me
Whisper in my ears, Words I so much long to be

Hold me, kiss me sweet, and squeeze away the fears
Let us go on together for the rest of our years.

I love you my dear with all of my heart
Let us join together never shall we part.

magpie
Nice poem... you are very gifted... thank you for the beauty of your poem

Admirable

Aug 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2010
Doc's Request.
09-02-2011
AOR Received.
24-01-2011 & 27-01-2012
File Transfer...
17-03-2011
Med's Request
08-03-2012 (2nd medical redo)
Med's Done....
06-06-2010 and 09-03-2012
Interview........
08-03-2012 Positive
Passport Req..
18-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2012
LANDED..........
June 2012
Great Poems Magpie.
Keep up the good work.

IndianOcean

May 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 August 2011
File Transfer...
08 October 2011
Med's Done....
07 August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 February 2012
LANDED..........
18 March 2012
Beautiful Poems Magie :)

lucky rain

Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
AOR Received.
06-01-2012
File Transfer...
19-12-2011
Med's Done....
08-07-2011
Passport Req..
28-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2012
LANDED..........
02-06-2012
OK, guys, I have a question here, we all know that ppl when they "land" , at least those in FSW program, have to show proof of funds. My question is, do we have to do that??? And if so , how much ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
lucky rain said:
OK, guys, I have a question here, we all know that ppl when they "land" , at least those in FSW program, have to show proof of funds. My question is, do we have to do that??? And if so , how much ?
No - not for family class.

lucky rain

Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
AOR Received.
06-01-2012
File Transfer...
19-12-2011
Med's Done....
08-07-2011
Passport Req..
28-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2012
LANDED..........
02-06-2012
great :D, thanks scylla

Serendipity

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In Limbo said:
Thanks for responding Serendipity. He already was denied that refugee claim way back in January so I wouldnt think the new work permit extension would have anything to do with that...but maybe your right as we are nowhere close getting first stage approval. CIC can be soo confusing at times.

Dear In Limbo,

In spite of having an unsuccessful refugee claim he could still be entitled to receive an OWP, IFH, etc. It all depends, really. Did you guys requested a JR after the hearing? What about the PRRA? Also, if you guys submitted the spousal sponsorship package after he had his refugee claim rejected, chances are that you will summoned for an interview at the local CIC office with jurisdiction over your case to finalize the First Stage of Approval.

S.

Mirianne

Nov 9, 2011
Leon said:
You will have to send the tax records for 2010 because he still has not filed his taxes for the year of 2011 yet. You can send the last statement from the bank just to show the balance of your account. A letter and account statement from his parents can help too.

You can send in the sponsorship as soon as you are married, have your marriage certificate and your application is ready but you should start working on filling out the paperwork right now because it is a lot of work and asks for a lot of information from your past. You should also send a lot of proof of your relationship.

While your application for an extension is in process, you are under implied status and can still stay in Canada. If they come back and tell you no, extension refused, then you must leave. If you have at that point already sent in the papers for inland sponsorship, you can apply for restoration of status based on that. They generally do not kick out inland applicants as you must stay in Canada for the duration of the processing to be able to apply inland in the first place. If you have not yet applied for sponsorship and they kick you out, you can go to your home country and you can apply for sponsorship outland.
Thanks a lot Leon for take a moment of your time in answer...
We get our first step of our wedding tomorrow, so we think that in 2 week (maybe more) we can get married finally ;D
so we can put in the extension any proof of our wedding just in case we don't get the second step before december...
my doubt is, in the formulary of extension ask for 10. MY REQUEST ... How much time i need to put? i don't know how much time we need to make all... In the for the following reasons (give complete datils) : We go to get married soon so i can put for the reason is for be with my husband, stay together, and have our wedding, and we also want to make the sponsorship? something like that or what i need to put? is confused for us because we don't speak english so well and for read all the comments here sometimes i made fails, misunderstanding, etc :-[

After we get our wedding certificated we can make our sponsorship application, right? i know that our priority now is the extension of my visa but i read here about the open work permit with the application... i can do that? what's mean exactly? i can make this if a have a request for a extension visa? i see in the web page of CIC and see the time for the extension is 136 days for response... so after we send the request for the extension we need to send our application of sponsorship before 136 days? (i don't know how much time delay our certificate but i thinks isn't 4 months.)
I hope you can help me and thanks in advance for your time...

God bless you :)

In Limbo

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2011
Serendipity said:
Dear In Limbo,

In spite of having an unsuccessful refugee claim he could still be entitled to receive an OWP, IFH, etc. It all depends, really. Did you guys requested a JR after the hearing? What about the PRRA? Also, if you guys submitted the spousal sponsorship package after he had his refugee claim rejected, chances are that you will summoned for an interview at the local CIC office with jurisdiction over your case to finalize the First Stage of Approval.

S.
Hi Serendipity...I'm not sure what a JR is...but we didnt request anything following his rejection. I had a high risk pregnancy and didnt think it was appropriate to rush into a marriage while pregnant. So she was born December 30, 2010 then he had a hearing in Januray 2011 and we got married in February 2011, paperwork sent March 2011. Yes I'm expecting an interview based on that, although we were formally engaged since April 2010. We did receive advice to marry way before he was called for a hearing but no way we wanted to rush into anything just to meet the requirements of some timeline and now that decision might delay his papers. It was just a difficult year for us as a couple.No he has not received PRRA to date. Hopefully CIC will look at the big picture and see things for what it is...but of course we are prepared for an interview. Thanks for your response!

Serendipity

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In Limbo said:
Hi Serendipity...I'm not sure what a JR is...but we didn't request anything following his rejection. I had a high risk pregnancy and didn't think it was appropriate to rush into a marriage while pregnant. So she was born December 30, 2010 then he had a hearing in Januray 2011 and we got married in February 2011, paperwork sent March 2011. Yes I'm expecting an interview based on that, although we were formally engaged since April 2010. We did receive advice to marry way before he was called for a hearing but no way we wanted to rush into anything just to meet the requirements of some timeline and now that decision might delay his papers. It was just a difficult year for us as a couple.No he has not received PRRA to date. Hopefully CIC will look at the big picture and see things for what it is...but of course we are prepared for an interview. Thanks for your response!

Hi again,

JR stands for Judicial Review. (By the way, usually threads - and forums in general for that matter - are not good enough to discuss complicated cases because, as it is often seen, there are normally pieces of the puzzle missing and people may be misadvised. However, let's continue.)

Dear, I am certain that there is something missing here, but according to you a CBSA officer never gave your husband a PRRA application and adviced him on his alternatives. And this is almost a year after his refugee claim was rejected, Correct? Also, did you file an H&C application?

It appears that, and based upon what you have so far related, because of you guys didn't take any action that may have deferred your husband's deportation after his refugee claim was rejected, he was "removal ready" at the time you filed your inland spousal sponsorship application. My advice at this point is very clear: contact a lawyer ASAP as the situation I just described may lead you guys to change the entire strategy, and things may need to be done rather quickly. If money is a concern, shop around by contacting lawyers located in small cities as their prices tend to be significantly lower than their counterparts from large metropolitan areas.

Hope this helps

S.