+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

rohit.joshi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
After how many days do we get eCOPR after we upload the photo and update the address. Do we also need to apply for PR card on the PR Portal or will IRCC mail the card directly to the address provided? Please let me know.

Bruzman

May 16, 2023
Hello, I have applied for my inland spousal sponsorship file on april 13.. when can i expect to get AOR? And is there any whatsap group for this class right now?
Also, what is typical timeframe to get pr in this category( website says 14 months but not sure if its correct)
thankyou
Applied April 5
AoR May 16
Medical request May 17

Someone who applied April 12 also received Aor May 16th.
Follow the April inland sponsorship forum.

Reactions: Ramsay123

Dexter2020

Apr 29, 2020
Online OCTOBER Spousal Outland App.
India
App. Sub. Oct 09, 2023
AOR. Jan 5th
Bio & Med Req. Jan 18
Medical completed. Jan 25
Eligibiltity- Complete, May 9th ,2023
Background Verification :Complete, May 9th ,2023
Pre aarival letter: May 12th, 2023
COPR : received, May 17, 2023
VO- Ottawa

RavJas

Jun 2, 2021
India
App. Sub. Oct 09, 2023
AOR. Jan 5th
Bio & Med Req. Jan 18
VO- Ottawa
Congratulations

J13

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
India
App. Sub. Oct 09, 2023
AOR. Jan 5th
Bio & Med Req. Jan 18
VO- Ottawa
Congratulations, it took about 7 months.

Nneji

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Hi everyone. I know this thread is for spouse sponsorship but wondering if anyone here might know the answer to my question.

"Please is possible to submit your passport in a different country from where you applied from?"

Context:
My mum applied for a Visitor's visa (online) from her home country but she has travelled to a different country and will be there for the next few months. So, if the passport request letter comes while she is still away from her home country, can she submit her passport in the country where she is currently visiting or MUST she send her passport back to her home country?

I already sent a webform to IRCC but no response yet and there are Canadian VAC offices in the country where she is visiting. Please does anyone have any knowledge on this? Sincerely apologise for going off topic. Thanks.

J13

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Hi everyone. I know this thread is for spouse sponsorship but wondering if anyone here might know the answer to my question.

"Please is possible to submit your passport in a different country from where you applied from?"

Context:
My mum applied for a Visitor's visa (online) from her home country but she has travelled to a different country and will be there for the next few months. So, if the passport request letter comes while she is still away from her home country, can she submit her passport in the country where she is currently visiting or MUST she send her passport back to her home country?

I already sent a webform to IRCC but no response yet and there are Canadian VAC offices in the country where she is visiting. Please does anyone have any knowledge on this? Sincerely apologise for going off topic. Thanks.
As far as I know, I got visa extension approved in Canada and then for some personal reasons i had to travelled to Australia. Therefore, I decided to get my passport stamped there. So she can submit her passport from anywhere in the world. Make sure to enter the return address of passport whereever she wanted that.

Reactions: Nneji and armoured

Nneji

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
As far as I know, I got visa extension approved in Canada and then for some personal reasons i had to travelled to Australia. Therefore, I decided to get my passport stamped there. So she can submit her passport from anywhere in the world. Make sure to enter the return address of passport whereever she wanted that.
Thank you very much. Sincerely appreciate.

Karan071091

Star Member
Dec 7, 2022
Hi, I hope everyone doing good. I want to know I got ppr in spousal Outland application . In required documents what is colour of eye and height means where I have write that

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi, I hope everyone doing good. I want to know I got ppr in spousal Outland application . In required documents what is colour of eye and height means where I have write that
Just write it on a separate piece of paper, tabular form, with other bio data (passport dob name).

There is somewhere a form that jist consists of a table with these headings. Don't bother trying to find the form, they will accept this info "free form."

iloveicecream

May 11, 2023
Hey everyone! Hope everyone is doing good.

Does anyone know if changing my spouses surname vs not changing surname after marriage has any difference in terms of spousal sponsorship PR application? Are there any additional documents that need to be submitted if there is a surname change? Since all her previous documents will have her maiden name, I am wondering if that will cause any issue. Thanks a lot in advance!

Karan071091

Star Member
Dec 7, 2022
Just write it on a separate piece of paper, tabular form, with other bio data (passport dob name).

There is somewhere a form that jist consists of a table with these headings. Don't bother trying to find the form, they will accept this info "free form."
With pen or on computer