Med's Request
06-06-2023
Med's Done....
15-06-2023
Passport Req..
08-09-2023
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2023
my application number starts with 'F' , are you saying it means that it's approved ?
I didnt say application is approved i said they found it complete and ready to be processed

Reactions: Moe1996

yashpan

Jun 20, 2022
How long does it take to get visa processed after Background check has started?
Tracker shows last background check was initiated on 19th April, after that nothing is showing up. We filed for outland spouse pr in June 2022.

Also, anyone know if officer asked to resubmit the file just because hand signature was missing (When hand signature is not even mandatory IMM5476, IMM1344, IMM5532) does total processing time starts from resubmission (Nov 2022) or time starts when we initially filed? (June 2022)

Can anyone let me know average timeline of each stage please?

Thank you

Last edited:

canatime

Nov 21, 2021
Hi,

Quick question about the Background Declaration. I travelled to the Niagara border to flagpole to activate an IEC work permit in Jan 2022, I was a visitor in Canada at the time. I did not enter the US at the time due to covid restrictions, they gave me a piece of paper that I think said flagpole on it and turned me around after I said I wasn't seeking to enter the US and just wanted to activate a work permit.

Trying to work out how to declare this as part of my inland spousal PR application. Do I need to include it on my travel/personal history? Do I need to say yes to the question about being refused a visa? From searching around on the forum, it seems the general idea is that it's not a real refusal and there is no need to say yes to this question. I've visited the US several times since and they have never mentioned it at the border, though I haven't applied for an ESTA since as my existing ESTA was still valid.

Just wondering if anyone else has made an application with a history of flagpoling and how they managed to document it in their PR application.

Ramsay123

Aug 12, 2017
Hello, I have applied for my inland spousal sponsorship file on april 13.. when can i expect to get AOR? And is there any whatsap group for this class right now?
Also, what is typical timeframe to get pr in this category( website says 14 months but not sure if its correct)
thankyou

Home_13579

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
If the Principle Applicant comes to Canada on Visitor Visa, am I able to convert Outland Spousal Application into Inland? I already sent the outland application. Thank you.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
If the Principle Applicant comes to Canada on Visitor Visa, am I able to convert Outland Spousal Application into Inland? I already sent the outland application. Thank you.
No, you cannot convert it. But apart from being able to apply for the open work permit, there is no significant difference (would still be able to do virtual landing).

If you wish to do so (for example, if you think inland applications are much faster, which might be the case, I have no idea), you'd have to withdraw and reapply.

anandsin

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
Thank you @armoured ,Another question I have is regarding travel history ,I was living in US for the past 5 yrs in between that I have travelled outside US ,Do I have to include my stay time in USA as also a travel ,because when I look from the perspective of national orgin wont that be counted as travel ?
I did my higher studies and worked in US will those period be also considered as travel ?
I am considering even studies and work as part of travel. The form that you have to fill does show studies

letsdoit123

Apr 14, 2023
Tracker shows start of BGC, then after a month Eligibility status on tracker changes to in progress.
Does this indicate anything about what's truly happening?perhaps BGC is complete so eligibility started?

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Tracker shows start of BGC, then after a month Eligibility status on tracker changes to in progress.
Does this indicate anything about what's truly happening?perhaps BGC is complete so eligibility started?
In my experience...eligibility come first before bgc. Hope this helps.

Ramsay123

Aug 12, 2017
Hello, I have applied for my inland spousal sponsorship file on april 13.. when can i expect to get AOR? And is there any whatsap group for this class right now?
Also, what is typical timeframe to get pr in this category( website says 14 months but not sure if its correct)
thankyou
Hello everyone, can anyone please guide me for these basic experiences ? Thankyou

May 17, 2023
Hi everyone,

We applied spousal PR on 02-March-2023.
Received Aor on 18-Apr-2023 but Name mentiond on AOR is different from what we mentioned in our application and in passport.
We Raise webform on same date.

After that on 10-May-2022 we received BIL with wrong name mention in letter

15-May-2022 we received medical request still wrong name mentioned in letter.

Again we raised web form for mistake in principle applicant name .

Can anyone faced same scenario and how it fix it.