18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Biometric not updating on GC key : guidance required

Biometrics done in Lahore, Pakistan on Feb 17th, but still not updated on GC key or portal tracker.

Status on VFs. global since 17th feb is :

"In transit to the IRCC Office in Islamabad for processing"

Esty4Ademi

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Hello pls anyone with similar ideas can pls answer me when u receive an email from Vsf global saying your decision envelope of your application has been handed over or dispatched from Ircc office, pls what does this mean

Mrs_spiritus

Mar 16, 2022
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Hello pls anyone with similar ideas can pls answer me when u receive an email from Vsf global saying your decision envelope of your application has been handed over or dispatched from Ircc office, pls what does this mean
It means you're within reach of your stamped passport and the nightmare is almost over! Congratulations

Esty4Ademi

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
What did you submit at VFS?
Ircc requested for more information and requested for original signature so a lawyer ask me to submit original copy of the fill and signed schedule A form so on the link we saw the adress of the VFS so they reply us and sent it to Ircc then lastly I got this last message on friday

Home_13579

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
Hello All, could you please advise how to electronically-sign IMM-5532 ? I googled it and seems like I must open an Adobe account and pay annual fee in order to sign PDF documents. Do I have to become a member in order to sign electronically? Any free tools I can use? I've tried some online tools but none works. Thank you!

CBarr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Hello All, could you please advise how to electronically-sign IMM-5532 ? I googled it and seems like I must open an Adobe account and pay annual fee in order to sign PDF documents. Do I have to become a member in order to sign electronically? Any free tools I can use? I've tried some online tools but none works. Thank you!
Hi there, check the videos from this person, he has a ton of extremely helpful content including an explanation to your exact question:

Reactions: Home_13579

rammy

Nov 7, 2011
Hi All,

I have a question. I recently got married but my father-in-law is strict and didn't allow us to live together as he would only allow to do so when I take her away and/or bring her to Canada. Now I have asked couple of lawyers and they are all suggesting for me to go back and convince my father in law so i can live together or else my wife sponsorship case will be too weak and be at risk of refusal. The issue is I can't fulfill my father-in-law's requirement as my wife can't come to canada with me until she gets sponsored and her visit visa looks impossible as she has no travel history.

I noticed the option of living together or from my country-specific requirements (rukhsati) as optional but will this make my sponsor a refusal / delays?