+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Sasha2021

Star Member
Dec 3, 2021
Hello everyone
I just filed my income tax return for the first time and in the end I saw $500 Canada Worker Benefit in the report.
Would that affect my eligibility as an sponsor?
I had worked for 2 months in 2022, as I was in Canada only for 4 months.

Ahmed12389

Feb 28, 2023
I obtained my PR status in September, 2022, then my fiancé and I decided to get married. We got married on Feb 02, 2023. Now I am trying to apply to sponsor her, but I have a situation that might pose serious problems.
We have been together since beginning of 2017. Staring around 2019 we started living together since in our case this was inappropriate and unacceptable by our families and even some of our friends, we had to do everything possible to hide it. In doing so we have almost not evidence showing that we ever lived together and when I applied for my PR I was afraid to get rejected if I include her. I could not risk it because it was a draw after covid (December 2020). We thought since we cannot convince the officer that we are together then we should not mention it.
During that period, she applied 2 times to go to Canada( visit and study)and on both applications she used the real address ( where we lived togther). I also used the same addresses at that time when I applied on my PR application.
My question is, what should we do? Do I apply for sponsorship or do I do something else. Our main reason we are even immigrating is because our religious differences and our dangerous relationship that could actually cause major issue to both of our families if our governments find out about it. We even got married in Denmark for that reason because we are not allowed in each other's countries and not allowed to get married in her or my country. Pleas help us we are really under a lot of stress and anxiety bout this.

Thank you for reading all this :)

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Anyone know the solution : Biometrics done in Lahore, Pakistan on Feb 17th, but still not updated on GC key or portal tracker.

Status on VFs. global is :

"In transit to the IRCC Office in Islamabad for processing"

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Anyone know the solution : Biometrics done in Lahore, Pakistan on Feb 17th, but still not updated on GC key or portal tracker.

Status on VFs. global is :

"In transit to the IRCC Office in Islamabad for processing"
Send a web form with your concerns and attach the receipt issued to you by VFS Lahore after biometric submission.

Reactions: hassan905

Karan071091

Star Member
Dec 7, 2022
I applied pr spousal sponsorship Outland application.biometrics and medical dove but after that nothing happened.anyone knows when I will get passport request ?

DIvyeshDX

Oct 17, 2021
New delhi VO

apply- 6th june 2022
Aor - September 08
Bio and medical updated 23rd October

after still eligibility in progress
NO update

can you tell anyone how long it will take for pRe arrival and PPR???????
???????????????????????????
??????????????

please reply ……….

Home_13579

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
Hi,
My husband's spousal sponsorship application was rejected due to "Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)" not signed in English because he signed it in our native language (exactly the same as the name on his passport).
Question: Can we revise the previous application and re-submit it?

Fhn2023

Star Member
Jan 8, 2023
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
29-12-2022
Doc's Request.
01-03-2023
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
File Transfer...
06-03-2023
Med's Request
06-06-2023
Med's Done....
15-06-2023
Passport Req..
08-09-2023
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2023
Hi,
My husband's spousal sponsorship application was rejected due to "Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)" not signed in English because he signed it in our native language (exactly the same as the name on his passport).
Question: Can we revise the previous application and re-submit it?
Its not rejected it was returned becuase its incomplete.

Resubmit the required documents and also upload the email you received that stated the reason they returned it

Home_13579

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
Its not rejected it was returned becuase its incomplete.

Resubmit the required documents and also upload the email you received that stated the reason they returned it
Thank you. The reason Im saying it's "rejected" is because that is what it says in the PDF document IRCC sent me. It says:
Please note your application has been rejected for the following reason:
Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
Not signed.

My husband did sign it. He signed in our native language (same as how his name is written on his passport). I guess IRCC requires it must be signed in English.