FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
26-10-2022
AOR Received.
07-01-2023
Couple things that may be the issue:

If you have an authorized representative, the address on your account would be theirs, not yours (as all communication is sent to them).

If you’ve previously applied (this stream or others), the address when you link will still show the address of previous application. They don’t update in the tracker until you get to end stage.
Hello,

In the contact details page, where my UCI # and name is listed, the email address and phone # displayed is the rep's, but the listed address is an address that is outdated (I no longer live there) and assume they should have put down the rep's office address?

When I scroll further down, the representative's contact details is correct (it is under the representative contact details).

This is actually my first application also.

Banu02

Jan 13, 2023
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
26-10-2022
AOR Received.
07-01-2023
Adding another point - Not sure what exactly you mean by wrong residential address. is it your one of the old addresses or completely unrelated address?

If it is one of your old addresses then it can be ignored. It happened in our case too and we raised web forms to IRCC. They replied that they are seeing the right addresses against our application.

But if it's a totally unrelated address then I would suggest you raise the web form. It doesn't hurt.
It is an old address and yes, the rep said the same that as long as the address we provided on the application is correct, we shouldn't waste time on this correction.

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Banu02

Jan 13, 2023
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
26-10-2022
AOR Received.
07-01-2023
I believe they are saying that if using a representative, the address would NOT be the address of the PR applicant, or sponsor. It would be the address of the representative.
Correct!

Banu02

Jan 13, 2023
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
26-10-2022
AOR Received.
07-01-2023
Exactly, same thing with us. The address for the representative for my partner’s old application was listed when he got into the portal, no representative this time and it corrected itself to our new address just before approval was issued.
I just noticed - my citizenship states "Sri Lanka" (I was born there) but I am a Canadian Citizen. Is this something I should fix?

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
I just noticed - my citizenship states "Sri Lanka" (I was born there) but I am a Canadian Citizen. Is this something I should fix?
Same case with me. It was showing my birth place instead of my Canadian Citizenship. I sent a webform to them to correct this and also sent an attachment of the scanned copy of my citizenship paper.

Banu02

Jan 13, 2023
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
26-10-2022
AOR Received.
07-01-2023
Same case with me. It was showing my birth place instead of my Canadian Citizenship. I sent a webform to them to correct this and also sent an attachment of the scanned copy of my citizenship paper.
I have my citizenship card but not the paper as my mother misplaced this and can't find it...will they ask for proof?

Ashan Perera

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Hey guys,

How to link my spousal application to GC key/secure account?

I am constantly getting a message saying “no application found”.

Is this linking option is for paper based applications only?

or

Do I have to create a new a/c under PA’s name?

Please help.

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Hey guys,

How to link my spousal application to GC key/secure account?

I am constantly getting a message saying “no application found”.

Is this linking option is for paper based applications only?

or

Do I have to create a new a/c under PA’s name?

Please help.
No, online application too can be linked to the gckey account. Sponsor can link the application to the sponsor's account using the sponsor UCI, PA's details and entering the number of people in the application as 2.