Sasha2021

Star Member
Dec 3, 2021
Hello @armoured

I have applied for spousal sponsorship

Current status: PR portal invite
uploaded photos in the portal
No ecopr yet

My spouse has a valid TRV as well as work permit, Can my spouse travel in and out of canada?

Thanks
Nikhil
Can I ask how long after your arrival in Canada you applied for sponsorship?
Did you apply for TRV before or after the sponsorship?

Sasha2021

Star Member
Dec 3, 2021
Application approved (Spousal Inland):

Received portal invite today
Submitted my photo in the portal from within Canada. Does anyone know how long does the PR card take?
Congratulations!
Can I ask how long after your arrival in Canada you applied for sponsorship?
Did you apply for TRV before or after the sponsorship?

arshkaran

Dec 19, 2022
I am from India and I have applied my spousal pr(Outland) online application on 11 august 2022 but after the the submission mail I still haven’t got any email. We called the webform services and they said we didn’t received your application but my portal says it’s submitted what should I do?

arshkaran

Dec 19, 2022
Hello Everyone,
I have received email regarding PR confirmation for inland file on Dec/14/2022. i replied same day with email address and confirming i am in Canada.
Right after i replied to that email i got automated message but no details for PR portal or eCOPR
How loan it usually takes to received portal creating details after this confirmation on PR approval email and how does that email looks likes.
Thank you and good luck everyone!
may i ask the confirmation you recieved is that your file is submitted to the portal?

aashrithh

Dec 20, 2022
I had added my spouse as a non-accompanying spouse in my PR application.
Our plans have changed now and we would like to both go(with her on a visitor visa & me on PR) to Canada and then apply for her PR inland in the family category. Is this ok?

Is there a chance that the border agent denies entry to my wife even though she has a visitor visa?

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
I had added my spouse as a non-accompanying spouse in my PR application.
Our plans have changed now and we would like to both go(with her on a visitor visa & me on PR) to Canada and then apply for her PR inland in the family category. Is this ok?

Is there a chance that the border agent denies entry to my wife even though she has a visitor visa?
There is always a risk of being denied permission to enter
as a visitor, inspite of having a valid visitor visa. It all depends on how you manage to convince the CBSA officer that you will not abuse the privilege of a visitor visa.

Karan071091

Star Member
Dec 7, 2022
Attach a copy of the email of receipt of application sent by IRCC in a webform. It is strange that they are saying that they haven't received your application while you have received an acknowledgement of receipt of application.
We did not get aor yet.we applied on 11 aug and we got only automated submission email reply email by irrc on 11 August that your file is successfully submitted that’s it