+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

munnajazbaati

Nov 15, 2021
Guys,
How long would it normally take to get a COPR with the below?

Spousal Sponsorship applied (Inland): Nov 28, 2022
(I've already done medical, and biometrics last year)
AOR: Dec 2, 2022
Medical Request: Dec 5, 2022
Submitted a Webform for Medical Exemption: Dec 6, 2022
Pre-arrival Service Letter: Dec 14, 2022
Eligibility Pass: Dec 16, 2022
You will first get an email to confirm you are in Canada and to provide your email id. Once you reply to that then they will invite you to upload your documents and photo for eCOPR.

I don't know how long ecopr is taking. Maybe other members can shed some light on it.

bbayaka

Oct 18, 2022
i received an "you application is approved and reply to this email with your info" email on 14th. I believe it is the portal invite right? I replied to that email on that day and haven't received log in information email. A lot of people says they got it on the same day or just the next day. I I know it is not definite but approximately how long does it take to get the log in info email? 'm just worried.

dav1112542

Star Member
Feb 11, 2022
You will first get an email to confirm you are in Canada and to provide your email id. Once you reply to that then they will invite you to upload your documents and photo for eCOPR.

I don't know how long ecopr is taking. Maybe other members can shed some light on it.
Thanks for the info, but more questions for you

Do you know how long background checks and security take?

Sam_YYZ

Nov 4, 2022
Hi everyone.
Timeline for Oultand Sponsorship
Applicants: wife and a child
Applied: December 5 2022
Medical done: October 30 2022
Medical and criminality passed: December 1 2022
Elegibility passed: December 12
Security has not been started.

Do you guys know when will we get the decision at this stage?
your dates doesnt add up ; applied dec 5, medical oct 30 . medical pass dec 1 eligible dec 12 .pl check

nikki1992

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello @armoured

I have applied for spousal sponsorship

Current status: PR portal invite
uploaded photos in the portal
No ecopr yet

My spouse has a valid TRV as well as work permit, Can my spouse travel in and out of canada?

Thanks
Nikhil

Dec 16, 2022
i received an "you application is approved and reply to this email with your info" email on 14th. I believe it is the portal invite right? I replied to that email on that day and haven't received log in information email. A lot of people says they got it on the same day or just the next day. I I know it is not definite but approximately how long does it take to get the log in info email? 'm just worried.
The Express Entry Program is a selection system used by the Canadian government to manage applications for permanent residence. Applicants must first create an online profile, which is then assessed based on certain criteria. Those who meet the criteria will be placed in the Express Entry pool, where they will be eligible to receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence. Regarding your question, it is difficult to provide an exact timeline for when you will receive your login information. Every case is different, and the processing times may vary. Generally, it can take anywhere from a few days to several weeks to receive a reply from the Canadian government. If you have already followed up with your email, you may want to consider calling the Canadian Immigration office for more information about your application.

Dec 16, 2022
Hello @armoured

I have applied for spousal sponsorship

Current status: PR portal invite
uploaded photos in the portal
No ecopr yet

My spouse has a valid TRV as well as work permit, Can my spouse travel in and out of canada?

Thanks
Nikhil
Yes, your spouse can travel in and out of Canada with their valid TRV and work permit. However, it is important to note that they will need to meet all of the entry requirements for each country they intend to visit. This usually includes having a valid passport, visa, and proof of sufficient funds for their stay. It is also important to check with the local government of the countries you plan to visit for the most up to date information on travel restrictions.

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi
Can anyone please help. I applied for my husband’s outland spousal PR application in October 2022 but today i got an email saying that i have selected the wrong category under which we applied. Also, there was a line saying that we return incomplete applications along with processing fee. Should i submit the correct checklist or will i need to resubmit the entire application all again? As of today, no money has been refunded.

ashishpalsingh91

Apr 19, 2019
Hi All,

My wife and I applied for Spousal Sponsorship outside Canada in May 2022, currently, the sponsorship application was refused because it was incomplete. However, my wife got a visitor visa and came to canada recently. Now I want to apply for In - Canada Spousal Sponsorship. I guess I need to withdraw my previous application first and re-apply. or can I simply request for a change in circumstances. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Also, Can someone share the procedure to withdraw the complete application or the procedure to request for a change from Outside Canada to In-Canada Sponsorship application

Paul12

May 10, 2016
Hello Everyone,
I have received email regarding PR confirmation for inland file on Dec/14/2022. i replied same day with email address and confirming i am in Canada.
Right after i replied to that email i got automated message but no details for PR portal or eCOPR
How loan it usually takes to received portal creating details after this confirmation on PR approval email and how does that email looks likes.
Thank you and good luck everyone!

Akash Joshi

Dec 4, 2022
When you first landed in Canada, were you still married?
Yes we made the soft landing together in November 2019. then Corona came , after 8 months we got our PR . But it was already approved in Nov 2019. We got divorced in Nov 2022 by mutual consent. Till this time she was living in Canada since nov 2021.