+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
if you say no point even trying, how do i bring my 15 months kid to Canada? my wife got a visa too. I still didn't get the information correctly, so do i need to wait for two years to get my kid's citizenship certificate?
Have you done what was suggested above, contact the embassy/consulate and ask? Or apply for a temp passport?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I heard a facilitation visa to apply because I'm waiting for a Canadian citizen certificate for the past one year and my wife visiting visa too but not my kid . Now i want too apply for a facilitation visa. Do let me know what forms i need?
YOu can search for it. But you won't get anywhere with it if you haven't arranged with consular section in advance.

I've heard of and read about facilitation visas. I've literally never heard of a specific case where one was issued. I assume they must be only for serious emergencies.

Irish Mae

Sep 12, 2022
Philippines
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
September 14, 2022
Application sent: Sept 14, 2022
Delivered: Sept 16, 2022
Application returned: October 26, 2022
Reason: imm5046 not submitted

US2CanApp

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Haven't received medical request yet. Wife received AOR Nov. 2, Biometrics request Nov. 4. Outland, from United States. GCKey just shows application received and AOR.

New immigration tracker can't find application, tried sponsor and applicant UCI, etc. Tried City, City and State, and just the State for place of birth. Tried entering wife's first and middle names, tried married and maiden last name. ECAS can't find application either. Was able to link account in GCKey same day received AOR with no problems.

F12 just shows Completed, Intake Admission, and Submitted. It has shown this way since at least Sept. so maybe they have changed the F12. Older posts say showed more.

bbayaka

Oct 18, 2022
Hello everyone,
I've applied for spousal sponsorship inland online.
Application sent Nov 7
Application returned Nov 9
When i reapply after the return, should i change the dates of the other documents or just the one that was incomplete?

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Sorry one question, when I uploading my wedding photos, do I have to enter names of everyone present in the photo, date of photo taken, DOB, etc on each photo?
I put my photos in a word document with explanations of who people are and what the context of the photo is, along with the date of the photo to the right of each photo. That satisfied IRCC requirements. I did not include dates of birth, street addresses or anything like that.

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Application sent: Sept 14, 2022
Delivered: Sept 16, 2022
Application returned: October 26, 2022
Reason: imm5046 not submitted
Sorry to hear that. If you are referring to form 5406, yes the Additional Family Information form is required since they use it to confirm if you have unaccompanied dependents that need background and medical checks.

Xxstreamer69xx

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Sorry one question, when I uploading my wedding photos, do I have to enter names of everyone present in the photo, date of photo taken, DOB, etc on each photo?
You just need to write a brief description of the picture and who are in the picture from left to right. Date of when the photo was taken is must so they know exactly when the functions took place. But dob, name etc is not mandatory.

Olegikom

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Привет, ребята,

С сентября 2022 года все это теперь онлайн,

1. Как загрузить фотографии нашей пары (свадьбы), чтобы на каждой фотографии нужно было вводить дату рождения, имя, дату и т. д.?
  2. Что это за контрольный список, который мы должны загрузить?
  3. Можем ли мы подписать все формы цифровой подписью или мы должны подписывать на самом деле?
  4. Каковы точные документы IMM для супружеского спонсорства (я являюсь спонсором внутри страны и имею PR, но моя жена является иностранным заявителем и).

Пожалуйста, посоветуйте, спасибо.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
https://ircc.canada.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

Ste_Vege

Star Member
Nov 26, 2016
We received the AoR for our inland spousal (common-law) PR application, so I'm ready to do the OWP application but I cannot for the life of me figure out where or how. Going through the IRCC portal always kicks me out because I am a resident of Quebec. I have IMM5710 and could do the paper application, but the document checklist says I need a Certificat d'acceptation du Quebec, so I guess I have to wait for my spouse to submit her paperwork to MIFI?