+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Xxstreamer69xx

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
My wife submitted an application back in June 2021 and till now I'm still waiting for my medical exam letter. Its just crazy time for me. Its been 2 years and 7 months since we haven't seen each other. I hope this ends soon.
Damn that's quite long. We applied November 2021 and have completed medical in May 2022.
Where did you apply from? You got AOR?

Jump_Surf

Jul 27, 2022
Damn that's quite long. We applied November 2021 and have completed medical in May 2022.
Where did you apply from? You got AOR?
My wife applied from Montreal. I'm currently in Bali, Indonesia. I've received my AOR last month. My biometric is already in the system. This is pretty much a depressing time.

Xxstreamer69xx

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
My wife applied from Montreal. I'm currently in Bali, Indonesia. I've received my AOR last month. My biometric is already in the system. This is pretty much a depressing time.
I know, it is very depressing to be without your loved one.
We're also waiting for our passport request.
A friend of mine who works with an immigration firm said IRCC is busy processing all the international students coming in for September and have moved their resources to accommodate that. I following some other forums where everyone is waiting for the last few months. We're hoping to hear something by the end of August or beginning of September.
Hopefully you will hear good news soon. Best of luck.

tsuji

Jun 2, 2022
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Anyone have timelines for everything on PR tracker showing complete & CoPR?? Been completed for almost two weeks now

marioB96

Sep 15, 2020
Regina
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
After submitting the application how long does it take to receive AOR? Did you submit online or paper based?
About 2-3 months , I applied online through the portal

gh99

Jul 16, 2022
I submitted a paper application and it was recieved on March 17 2022. I called and got my temporary file number, and I was told they are waiting on an officer to begin processing.. anyone in my position because its been 4.5 months with nothing. Very stressful

• Sad
Reactions: Kiikii

Hanouni

Star Member
Jun 20, 2022
Hey. How much time does it take to get PPR after copr number on tracker?
Anyone have timelines for everything on PR tracker showing complete & CoPR?? Been completed for almost two weeks now
Mee too it’s been 2 weeks since copr number appeared and i got request for visa letter i sent 2 webforms that i am inside canada but i got no response although i get ghost update on the tracker nearly daily