+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Processor01

Jul 28, 2019
Hello All,

I have a dilemma that I greatly need some help and practical wisdom on. I responded "YES" to the question below and the form requires me to provide details for any question where I answer "YES";

IMM5669E: Been refused admission to or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

How do I present the issue of my spouse's TRP denial? Should I also mention that he is out of status? How much details is required?

HEMANT7379

Apr 3, 2022
If it shows UIC and then File number starting with an F, then it is AOR1, most of the times it comes with SA
If UIC and file number with F is received then ???? How long could be further process and biometrics already done while getting visitor visa before. Please advice .....thank you in advance

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi, could anyone please tell me , for sponsor work history of last 5 years... Do we have to submit any related documents like pay stubs, offer letter??

CCTeheran

Jan 6, 2022
Barranquilla, Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
If UIC and file number with F is received then ???? How long could be further process and biometrics already done while getting visitor visa before. Please advice .....thank you in advance
Yes, received. It is hard to tell when you'll hear about them again. After AOR1, you should receive SA (if not attached to the AOR letter) or medical request and then SA. I suggest you to try to find a similar case for you here in the threads to kind of follow up. Everything seems slower nowadays than the past month either way