+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Boss8096

Sep 27, 2021
No. They just emailed saying there was an update on my account but nothing was done when I logged in. It still only shows "submitted".
I think they just inputted my file in the the tracker. Nothing else. No AOR.
Hey, I am also in the same boat. Received a ghost update on 30th March nothing after that but able to link Gckey and file number is mentioned

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Hey, I am also in the same boat. Received a ghost update on 30th March nothing after that but able to link Gckey and file number is mentioned
Well, if you got the application number, then you got the AOR. I didn't get that. I've only been able to access the tracker so far.

HEMANT7379

Apr 3, 2022
I submitted application for myself my wife being sponsor in December 2021 , application received through courier in NS SYDNEY.......NO REPLY AS YET? Please if some one could guide.

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I also applied index 2021 application courier 23 Dec....no reply yet??
Acknowledgement of receipt(AOR) is where a file number is sent to an applicant/sponsor(if representing) after all the submitted documents have passed the completion test and an officer deems the file fit to move forward to the next stage....A file number starting with F etc not XF****(you can only recieve this when your documents are been analyzed or accessed) but it meets the requirements for sponsorship, the X is removed infront of the F******** thereby generating a Application number to be processed....Mind you AOR have stages, sponsor must be approved first and that is when it's complete for the first stage...then processing comes in when file is sent to the visa office begins

Last edited:

HEMANT7379

Apr 3, 2022
Acknowledgement of receipt(AOR) is where a file number is sent to an applicant/sponsor(if representing) after all the submitted documents have passed the completion test and an officer deems the file fit to move forward to the next stage....A file number staring with F etc not XF****(you can only recieve this when your documents are been analyzed or accessed) but it meets the requirements for sponsorship, the X is removed infront of the F******** thereby generating a Application number to be processed....Mind you AOR have stages, sponsor must be approved first and that is when it's complete for the first stage...then processing comes in when file is sent to the visa office begins
Butvthen
Acknowledgement of receipt(AOR) is where a file number is sent to an applicant/sponsor(if representing) after all the submitted documents have passed the completion test and an officer deems the file fit to move forward to the next stage....A file number staring with F etc not XF****(you can only recieve this when your documents are been analyzed or accessed) but it meets the requirements for sponsorship, the X is removed infront of the F******** thereby generating a Application number to be processed....Mind you AOR have stages, sponsor must be approved first and that is when it's complete for the first stage...then processing comes in when file is sent to the visa office begins
But then how does a applicant know when they will get any response?? Since Dec 21st 2021 no response or nothing has been generated for us to know the status. From our side or documents are exactly as they are required to be, even the relationship is fourteen years with two grown up kids who are already PR holders along with my wife except me. What to expect and when to expect is so depressing.

Sanen

Apr 3, 2022
I have received the file number and UCI number, but I'm not able to link the application to online platform.

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
I may need to travel to the US next week. I currently have a OWP and ETA. If for some reason the PR gets approved while i'm visiting the US, can I hold off accepting the PR / Virtual Landing process until I get back in via the OWP/ETA just so I don't have to detour via a Land Border Crossing and come back that way?

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Butvthen

But then how does a applicant know when they will get any response?? Since Dec 21st 2021 no response or nothing has been generated for us to know the status. From our side or documents are exactly as they are required to be, even the relationship is fourteen years with two grown up kids who are already PR holders along with my wife except me. What to expect and when to expect is so depressing.
Everyone's story....

Reactions: Swappy and sponsort

Anu.sha

Oct 16, 2021
Hey guys, can somebody please help me out with my query?

I first applied for my pr online on 5th October 2021 but due to signature issue, my file got returned and had to resubmit it on 20th January 2022. I submitted my PCC back in October and all the forms were processed and approved already. Now since it’s been 6 months to my PCC, Will they ask for it again or not?

HEMANT7379

Apr 3, 2022
Hey guys, can somebody please help me out with my query?

I first applied for my pr online on 5th October 2021 but due to signature issue, my file got returned and had to resubmit it on 20th January 2022. I submitted my PCC back in October and all the forms were processed and approved already. Now since it’s been 6 months to my PCC, Will they ask for it again or not?
Lucky you getting some reply.... They might ask you current one.

rav1448

Feb 8, 2021
in IMM5532e form under part C section there is question If yes, who introduced you? For me, my friend has introduce with his cousin sister, so I need to attach the reference letter from him, do any one has sample for the reference letter?