Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an
application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must
produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for
us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form
(IMM 5669) bearing an original signature
 Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months
or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate
 Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination
*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***
Please note:
Please note we no longer accept responses via email. Please go to the following link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Accra, complete the
form, click “Next”, click “Yes” (to confirm you want to include documents), and then attach the
requested documents to your response. Responses received via email will not be actioned and may result
in the refusal of your application.
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are
requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. As of May 1, 2018, all original documents, including
passports, must be submitted via the VAC. To contact the VAC, please see:
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/
You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information so that we may continue
processing your application.

My question is about the police certificate check, should I send it by mail because they requested the original one .
Get the original and
1.Webform them a copy
2.At the GCKEY site, sign in and check on top where you will see documents uploaded...click there and you will see 3 submission request....so upload copies of the 3 request they just sent you....IRCC uses the same ADR format so there is nothing new

Upload at your GCKEY application profile and webform them as well and you are good

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
hello friends,
I have applied my spouse sponsorship in dec 2020. As recently I have log in into New PR Application tracker and its getting updated 4 times in the last 20 days but i did not see anything. Does anyone have an idea what is this happening as I wont see any change neither on GC account not on ecas . kindly share ur experiences.
Just ignore....is just a tracking telling you whatsapp....if they do truly do any updates uou will see them under the activity or history so relax and keep your eyes there

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello everyone. I am a PR in Canada. I have applied for a visitor visa for my wife. Can she apply for the open work permit and PR while her visitor visa application is in the process?
How you feel you want to do it....go ahead. You can let her apply for visitors visa, and PR application all together but that will raise a dual intent flag....They can do both if they are outland or inland but as for open work permit, the principal applicant must be in Canada only before they can apply for SOWP....

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello everyone, I have some questions regarding spousal sponsorship and any inputs and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I am a CEC inland applicant and my PR is under process and it’s been 6 months now. My girlfriend is in India and we are planning to get married in March 2023. She also has plans of going to culinary school in canada for fall 2023. I know she has to apply for schools in December and once she gets the admit, she will have to apply for study permit. Considering we’ll be married by March 2023 and I will be a PR by then, what is the best option for her to go to? Is it study permit or me sponsoring her for PR and delay her study by one year? Is it possible to apply for both as Outland applicant? If that’s an option to apply for both, will they delay her study permit because she’s also eligible for PR and will IRCC give importance to PR application? What other options are there so that she can come to canada before her school starts in fall 2023? Lastly, she has a bachelor’s degree in electronics engineering and now she wants to go to culinary school. How will that affect her study permit application as it’s two different streams?

Thank you.
Do first things first and do the needful...At this point, you don't have PR so you can't sponsor her. Let her apply for the study permit and comes to study and when she comes, by then your PR will be in then you can sponsor her and then she can either go to school or stop schooling if she has her PR....Just do what will be best for you both

efie

Dec 3, 2020
canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have submitted my application on Dec 27 in online.i am the sponsor .I got an access in pr tracker on March 19. It's shows received application on March 16. No application no, no pA name.Is there anyone facing this situation.
I think is too early to be looking for application # or anything. Don't break protocol. It must go through the same process....There is a queue ahead of you and an officer has not touched or verified the completeness of your sent document yet thereby creating a file and giving you an application number....it has a sequence and processes....Just relax

Vicky_ravi

Mar 13, 2018
Hi guys,
I am filling the online application for my spouse she is in Canada, we got registered here. I have some questions regarding filling the application.
1)How do i sign each document I am going to submit online? I downloaded the forms and filling it and i couldn't esign it
2)I am sponsoring my wife, so portal should be opened by my wife right?

Last edited:

lp89

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25-05-2022
Has anyone applied and received visitor/tourist visa for their spouse while the PR application is in process?

I just summitted spousal PR for my wife on 10th March and thinking to apply for her visitor visa after I get sponsorship approval so that she can visit me for summer.

Please share your experience and suggestion's. At what stage of the PR application did you apply for visitor visa?

Thank you

apsingh3890

Aug 15, 2019
I am a PR and want to sponsor my wife who is currently not in Canada. She had a backlog in one semester in her graduation and didn't clear it. I am confused whether to include her graduation in schedule A background declaration (imm5669e) under education history or just show it under personal history since she had not successfully completed her graduation but was in college for the duration of four years. Will this mismatch between the education and the personal history section cause problem ?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

I am a PR and want to sponsor my wife who is currently not in Canada. She had a backlog in one semester in her graduation and didn't clear it. I am confused whether to include her graduation in schedule A background declaration (imm5669e) under education history or just show it under personal history since she had not successfully completed her graduation but was in college for the duration of four years. Will this mismatch between the education and the personal history section cause problem ?
1, Simple, she didn't graduate, so she can't claim the education.

Reactions: apsingh3890

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
My Two Cents: As education was not completed and certificate not issued, you will not mention it in education history, but in personal history, you have to mention the years so they are accounted for. After you have done that, explain the situation in a Letter of Explanation with supporting evidence, such as an admission letter, latest transcript, or drop-out letter.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
1, Simple, she didn't graduate, so she can't claim the education.
It's irrelevant to 'claim' the education for a spousal sponsorship (it won't impact the evaulatioh of the application*) but I would say it should be included. Which is not hard, as I believe there is a field choice for post-secondary not completed or no degree anyway.

At any rate easily dealt with by adding a letter of explanation if any doubt.

This just my opinion.

*Note very different for other types of applications of course where your point would be absolutely best approach.

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
I'm the PA on a common-law PR spousal application (inland), I submitted an OWP as part of that process (currently implied status). There's a chance that I may need to travel to the US end of April for a work trip. If (fingers crossed) the OWP gets approved in the next week or so (November Inland Applications seem to be starting to get their OWP's approved (and I have the OWP in hand), will that (as well as ETA) be sufficient? As I understand, it would still be up to the POE Agent to decide?

Alternatively, if the COPR comes through soon, would I be able to travel and come back in on that (while waiting for the card to arrive) or would there need to be a PRTD that I need to apply for?

ApplicationJZ

Feb 20, 2022