+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam all brothers and sisters...

i have a question about my signature at my passport there is a little bit may be it called a minor difference also at my pp's signature and other dox i had sent to chc-isb. can you please tell me is there a big issue or not? if there is a big issue then how much problems they creates for me... i'll appriciate your all answers

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali_Shah said:

i have a question about my signature at my passport there is a little bit may be it called a minor difference also at my pp's signature and other dox i had sent to chc-isb. can you please tell me is there a big issue or not? if there is a big issue then how much problems they creates for me... i'll appriciate your all answers
I have the same problem...but i checked from few people they say it doesn't matter

brightredscream

Sep 1, 2010
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
File Transfer...
17-01-2013
Med's Done....
29-11-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
21-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2013
I know that going bankrupt will affect your ability to sponsor...
Does going to credit counseling?

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
Ali_Shah said:

Nope, my sign vaires at all times. You are good.

brightredscream

Sep 1, 2010
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
File Transfer...
17-01-2013
Med's Done....
29-11-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
21-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2013
rjessome said:
So, if I do this, and they submit a consumer proposal...this won't mess up my chances of sponsorship?

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brightredscream said:
So, if I do this, and they submit a consumer proposal...this won't mess up my chances of sponsorship?
If the proposal includes you declaring bankruptcy then you have a problem if you actually do it. But if it's a proposal to avoid you declaring bankruptcy then there is no problem.

kapechoo

Jun 4, 2011
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Preparing
I have a question. I just got married and preparing my wife's sponsership. After Marriage my wife is staying at her parents place because her job is close to her parents house. She will not quit job until she gets the VIsa. Is it OK to use her Parents address as her current/permanet address? What do you suggest. Thanks everyone.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kapechoo said:
I have a question. I just got married and preparing my wife's sponsership. After Marriage my wife is staying at her parents place because her job is close to her parents house. She will not quit job until she gets the VIsa. Is it OK to use her Parents address as her current/permanet address? What do you suggest. Thanks everyone.
It's fine.

Sunshineee

Jun 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 April 2011
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 May 2011
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
13 May 2011
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
22 Feb 2011
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21 July 2011
VISA ISSUED...
08 Aug 2011
LANDED..........
October 2011
Hi Leon...
May i ask some questions ?
My husband just got an email early in May from CIC said that he is eligible as a sponsor, and said that they sent my application to Singapore's office.

But they never info us the code to check our application through online system.
should we just wait now ? because we need to submit them our marriage certificate which we just get this month. where should we send it ?

I took medical test and submit it (on last february) before my husband submit the application (on April) should i take another medical test ?

Thank you so much for your kind assistance... :)

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunshineee said:
Hi Leon...
May i ask some questions ?
My husband just got an email early in May from CIC said that he is eligible as a sponsor, and said that they sent my application to Singapore's office.

But they never info us the code to check our application through online system.
should we just wait now ? because we need to submit them our marriage certificate which we just get this month. where should we send it ?

I took medical test and submit it (on last february) before my husband submit the application (on April) should i take another medical test ?

Thank you so much for your kind assistance... :)
Your medical is valid for 1 year so no need to take another one at this point. On the email your husband received, it should have a Client ID. He can use that to search on ECAS or he can use the receipt number generated on the fees receipt if he paid via the online method.

maris83

May 31, 2011
hello,

I wan't help. My husband just died in canada and i am still here in philippines. Do i still have the chance to go to canada? my husband didn't filed my paper for residence before he died but he filled out and signed all the paper works. i would like to ask if i could continue the paper work even if is already gone. let me know please. i need help!!!