Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
Doc's Request.
22-03-2014(PCC, Medicals & RPRF) 21-05-2014(Proof of Communication), Feb 10, 2015 background info(updated)
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
22-03-2014, Mar 05, 2015(Re-medicals)
Med's Done....
02-04-2014
Interview........
Inprocess - Nov 07, 2014, Dec. Made: Jul 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 29, 2015
saint4peace said:
Hello friends: After a long investigation, it was found that my spouse was 'cheating' on me. She finally confessed it by herself and her family kicked her out of home. She has NO place to live but with her friend for a while. Now she is requesting to 'forgive' her and to accept her apology to come back to my life!! But I am so much shocked and hurt by her self-confession of 'cheating'. I can forgive her. But can I really 'trust' her anymore in my life? She is feeling insecured for the rest of her life. I have decided to divorce her anyway.
However, I want to cancel/withdraw her "Sponsorship Application". How can I write the "REASON for WITHDRAWAL". Please help me - writing the reason for withdrawal of the sponsorship application. It is urgent. Because her re-medical is done last month. She is now waiting for PPR. I am scared to bring her over. PLEASE help, brothers and sisters, in the forum. Thank you.
You are write to mail to CIC with in details with your file number and case details and requesting them that you want to withdraw the sponsorship for the following reasons and for the following applicant.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Just state that the marriage has broken down and that you are filing for divorce.

frege

Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-12-2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
28-11-2012 (copy only)
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
LANDED..........
15-12-2012
Hungary said:
Hi Everyone,

I am just letting you know, I came to a solution. I won't appeal. It makes no sense, I would loose it anyways, and by that time all of my documents will be expired... And I need to enrol the kids into kindergarten latest this January and as long as they are only visitors in Canada, Hungarian law applies to them. But anyhow, we will go ahead with the sponsorship, we are sending a copy of the refusal letter to CPC with a cover letter I wrote, and it should be enough. Less than 2 months and we should be in process again.
My Husband will come for a visit in the beginning of next year, I can't wait :(

We are thinking about applying for his Hungarian citizenship, which should be really simple for him as all of his relatives are Hungarians, only he was born in Canada, so he does not need to meet residency obligations, a job or a place to live, not even an exam. I was reading on the webpage that dual citizenship might be not a good thing, but I got soooooooo confused about it... I really don't see the bad side of it, or I just don't understand. Could anyone help in this?
Actually in my opinion it wouldn't hurt him to be a citizen in Hungary, because this way he would become a full member of the EU which offers a lot more other than being visa exempt to these countries.
I'm optimistic for you with the sponsorship application. I'm glad that you have a plan now, and hopefully you can feel somewhat more relaxed about things.

As Leon said, Canada doesn't have a problem with dual citizenship at present. The only situation in which it could conceivably be a problem would be either if he needed a government security clearance someday or wanted to go into politics. In theory, it's not supposed to prevent you from doing these things, but in practice it might.

Politicians with dual citizenship have had problems. For example, Thomas Mulcair (now leader of the opposition) is French by marriage, and this has been raised as a matter of controversy by some. Michaëlle Jean (former governor general) was also a French citizen by marriage, but she had to renounce her citizenship before assuming office because of the controversy. Nobody objected to her Haitian citizenship, as it's where she was born, and people have no reason to dislike Haiti. Ironically, many of our politicians have had British citizenship, including Prime Minister John Turner as recently as 1984. It's a double standard (since the Canadian crown is supposed to be separate from the British one), and I actually think someone with Hungarian citizenship would be better off than with French in that situation.

Concerning Hungary, its nationality laws appear to have been conceived with ethnic Hungarians in Romania, Slovakia, Serbia, etc., in mind. So it seems unlikely that Hungary would create any problems for dual citizens in this regard.

saint4peace

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Taiwan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2012
AOR Received.
July 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 29, 2012
Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 12, 2014
zardoz said:
Just state that the marriage has broken down and that you are filing for divorce.

Reason of Withdrawal: "Marriage has broken down and we have been in the process of filing for divorce". Is that sufficient ??

Thank you much.

saint4peace

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Taiwan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2012
AOR Received.
July 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 29, 2012
Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 12, 2014
kickb said:
You are write to mail to CIC with in details with your file number and case details and requesting them that you want to withdraw the sponsorship for the following reasons and for the following applicant.
Hi: Thank you. I know other information what to write in the letter/email.

craven

Sep 11, 2013
hi im a live in caregiver and going to apply permanent residency. can i get married while it is on process and add my spouse in a later date?

saint4peace

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Taiwan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2012
AOR Received.
July 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 29, 2012
Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 12, 2014
Daisyd5 said:
You can withdraw online if you are sure this is what you want to do.

Hi Daisyd5: Can I withdraw ONLINE too ?? Could you 'copy and paste' me the link, please? Thank you.

Daisyd5

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
saint4peace said:
Hi Daisyd5: Can I withdraw ONLINE too ?? Could you 'copy and paste' me the link, please? Thank you.
Actually no I am sorry you can't you are right, you need to email the officer treating your file
If you are sure you want to end your marriage.... If it is already processed you can no longer withdraw it.

gongdi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Daisyd5 said:
Actually no I am sorry you can't you are right, you need to email the officer treating your file
If you are sure you want to end your marriage.... If it is already processed you can no longer withdraw it.
By the stated timeline, he applied for the sponsorship only four months ago so I'm sure he can still withdraw the application! jia you!

jayshe25

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville,AB Transfer to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Interview........
March 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 16, 2015
LANDED..........
March 16, 2015
I want to ask something, my husband sponsor me as a spouse, I am still holding a work permit status and currently not working as of the moment, we submitted our application last aug 6 2013 and they received it last august 8, it started processing august 30, 2013, but since i'm not doing anything i wanted to apply for a us visa since my sister is in new jersey, i wanted to go there because i wanted to help my sister, my sister has one son (Gavin) and she's now 6 months pregnant with her twins :) since my sister is only allowed for 1 month maternity leave i want to help her take care of those cute little angels my husband is coming with me there i wanna go there by december or january i mean as soon as she gave birth, since she is under CS section maybe she will gave birth by december. Do you think they will re issue me a re entry visa to go back here in canada. Thanks

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jayshe25 said:
I want to ask something, my husband sponsor me as a spouse, I am still holding a work permit status and currently not working as of the moment, we submitted our application last aug 6 2013 and they received it last august 8, it started processing august 30, 2013, but since i'm not doing anything i wanted to apply for a us visa since my sister is in new jersey, i wanted to go there because i wanted to help my sister, my sister has one son (Gavin) and she's now 6 months pregnant with her twins :) since my sister is only allowed for 1 month maternity leave i want to help her take care of those cute little angels my husband is coming with me there i wanna go there by december or january i mean as soon as she gave birth, since she is under CS section maybe she will gave birth by december. Do you think they will re issue me a re entry visa to go back here in canada. Thanks
If you filed inland, it is risky to travel. If you can't return to Canada you lose your application. Same if you stay away too long and immigration finds out, they will conclude that as you are not residing in Canada, you do not have the right to apply inland. If you have to apply for a re-entry visa, they may deny based on that your intention is to stay in Canada permanently.

jayshe25

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville,AB Transfer to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
01-03-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Interview........
March 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 16, 2015
LANDED..........
March 16, 2015
Leon said:
If you filed inland, it is risky to travel. If you can't return to Canada you lose your application. Same if you stay away too long and immigration finds out, they will conclude that as you are not residing in Canada, you do not have the right to apply inland. If you have to apply for a re-entry visa, they may deny based on that your intention is to stay in Canada permanently.
Thanks Leon, I'm so stressed now, I am studying French at the moment but it's hard to learn if you're thinking too much, I checked the processing time frame again and the step 2 they changes it to 8 months already. I want to work but I can't :( Thanks Leon. You are a big help!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jayshe25 said:
Thanks Leon, I'm so stressed now, I am studying French at the moment but it's hard to learn if you're thinking too much, I checked the processing time frame again and the step 2 they changes it to 8 months already. I want to work but I can't :( Thanks Leon. You are a big help!
Without an open work permit and not wanting to work as a live in caregiver, you would be allowed to take courses less than 6 months in length or volunteer so you can at least have something to do with your time.