Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
Hi! I need help about our application, i don't know where to submit my spouse spousal sponsorhip.under live-in caregiver program (processing for PR) i included my spouse in my application.he is currently in dubai, got his papers to be filled out on which the embassy abu dhabi send it to him. Now my question is what office he's going to submit his papers? And how long the processing will take? Anybody? Thanks.

malawi

Mar 2, 2011
Malawi
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2011
AOR Received.
Never Received
File Transfer...
05-18-2011
Med's Done....
03-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
7-11-2011
LANDED..........
22-11-2011
Hi! Two small questions: 1. on the cic receipt who is the “client” – is it the sponsor or the principle applicant? It was paid for with the sponsors visa card - and what is the client ID? 2. On the areas where you can affix a photo, should I glue them on myself or does immigration do that? Thanks!!lient ID"? 2. On the areas where you can affix a photo, should I glue them on myself or does immigration do that? Thanks!!

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malawi said:
Hi! Two small questions: 1. on the cic receipt who is the “client” – is it the sponsor or the principle applicant? It was paid for with the sponsors visa card - and what is the client ID? 2. On the areas where you can affix a photo, should I glue them on myself or does immigration do that? Thanks!!lient ID"? 2. On the areas where you can affix a photo, should I glue them on myself or does immigration do that? Thanks!!
1. Sponsor is the client if the sponsor paid
2. DO NOT glue those photos! Put them in a separate envelope. Make sure you check your Region Specific Guide to ensure you have the proper number and have written the names on the back (if required)

evanhindra

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
somewhere in the universe
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey all,

I sent my sponsorship application roughly a week ago. I've confirmed it with the EMS service that my application package has been delivered & received (on the sixth), though there's no confirmation if it's been received by the right department/people.

How do I check if my package's been received by the right department/people?

Thanks,
Evan

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
evanhindra said:
Hey all,

I sent my sponsorship application roughly a week ago. I've confirmed it with the EMS service that my application package has been delivered & received (on the sixth), though there's no confirmation if it's been received by the right department/people.

How do I check if my package's been received by the right department/people?

Thanks,
Evan
You wait, and then login to e-CAS (or wait for a letter to arrive).

pauline regina

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
sao paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-06-2010
AOR Received.
13-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-09-2010
Med's Done....
10-05-2010
Passport Req..
praying
VISA ISSUED...
praying more
LANDED..........
just hoping for the best...
Why does it take soooo long to give a wife her PR to be with her husband and live as a normal person??? Why ? I can't understand why my office ( Sao Paulo) is taking ages to give me an answer, my papers are just sitting there for what reason ??? I truly don't know why be so mean. It hurts , it makes me sick.

fever_08

Feb 13, 2010
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-12-2022
Med's Request
15-12-2022
Med's Done....
29-12-2022
My husband (sponsor) and I have a spousal sponsorship application and I'm still on work permit. I cant get a job right now because it's so hard to get a Labor Market Opinion. Can I apply for a visitor's visa just to maintain my status here in Canada?

Latvian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Halifax, NS, Canada
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Hi fever!

You can definitely apply to extend your stay as a visitor, actually you should to in order to maintain your legal status in Canada.

Just curious - where are you in Canada? I'm in Nova Scotia and my employer got LMO last month without any problems.

Confused Me

Apr 9, 2011
Hi all ! (New Delhi) My case is like this.. I had file for FSW way back in early 2008 and in early 2010 i got married to a canadian citizen. My spouse filed for application under family/spousal category outland..

Now after all that is done .. my spousal file seems to be in process after they have asked for my passport.. my old FSW application was filed through a lawyer and when consulted i was asked to wait untill i get the spousal visa before i withdraw the old application.

Now to my surprise i find ECas showing me IN Process for both of my file irrespective of the different file numbers i use..

Is there going to be a clash ? Lawyer said they dont club the files, if thats the case am i missing on something ?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no problem having two applications running. Once you get a passport request for one of them, you can withdraw the other one.

glak1234

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, just a quick question to anyone that could help

When I'm writing the supporting letters, any letters in general that are to be included with the application, who should I state that these letters are to.. "Dear Immigrations Officer" "To whom it may concern;" for example..

Can someone shed some light on this, I really want to do it the right way...

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
glak1234 said:
Hi, just a quick question to anyone that could help

When I'm writing the supporting letters, any letters in general that are to be included with the application, who should I state that these letters are to.. "Dear Immigrations Officer" "To whom it may concern;" for example..

Can someone shed some light on this, I really want to do it the right way...
It just occurred to me that I've never seen this question before! Ok, "To Whom it May Concern" is a good choice and so is "Dear Sirs/Mesdames".

glak1234

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you

I did a thorough search in the forums search box, I also tried wording my question many different ways and nothing came up. I was shocked no one asked this before, I thought maybe it was just obvious.. but I do just want to do it the right way..

glak1234

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also,
I am a Canadian Citizen, am I able to leave Canada to be with my husband sometime after I submit my application?
If so, up to how long am I able to stay out of the country is there a time span?
I would like to return to Canada together with him once his PR is granted.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
glak1234 said:
Also,
I am a Canadian Citizen, am I able to leave Canada to be with my husband sometime after I submit my application?
If so, up to how long am I able to stay out of the country is there a time span?
I would like to return to Canada together with him once his PR is granted.
Yes, you can. No, there is no time span for a citizen but if you are "living" with him you may have to show proof of your intention to re-settle in Canada when/if the PR visa is issued.