Done
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
Yes
Family Class (Spousal) Outland Timeline
Applicant US citizen, Sponsor Canadian Citizen.
  • Submitted: August 5th 2023
  • AOR: Oct 5th, 2023
  • FBI Clearance Requested: Oct 11th, 2023
  • Biometrics Payment Requested: Oct 11th, 2023
  • Medical Requested: Oct 13th, 2023
  • Sponsor Eligible: Oct 16th, 2023
  • Medical Submitted: Oct 26th, 2023
  • IRCC Received FBI Clearance: Oct 31st, 2023
  • Medical Marked as Completed: Nov 4th, 2023
  • Biometrics Instruction Letter: Nov 9th, 2023
  • Biometrics Submitted: Nov 14th, 2023
  • IRCC Received Biometrics: Nov 20th, 2023
  • Eligibility Completed: Nov 30th, 2023
  • PreArrival Letter: Dec 1, 2023
  • Ghost Update: Dec 4th, 2023
Nothing new since eligibility being completed and the ghost update.
Hi, where do we check all these information? I also have my wife's PR in process from India. I yesterday received a letter from IRCC saying that we are processing you PR file and now you can apply for Pre-Arrival services in Canada. Does this mean that her Passport request is near?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi, where do we check all these information? I also have my wife's PR in process from India. I yesterday received a letter from IRCC saying that we are processing you PR file and now you can apply for Pre-Arrival services in Canada. Does this mean that her Passport request is near?
It's a positive step, one more step along the way, but how long it takes for passport request after pre-arrival services is VERY inconsistent - sometimes it is quite fast after, but not always. Take it as a positive and try not to think about it too mcuh.

Reactions: Home_13579

KristyJimoh33

Jan 13, 2024
Please can someone help me, I got an email from IRCC that I can link my application, I have a gckey secure account I have been trying to link it for the past one month but it keep saying we found no results for your application. My husband just completed his biometric. I just wanted to see the updates but all it showing is 0. Help

Esselte

Star Member
Sep 14, 2023
Please can someone help me, I got an email from IRCC that I can link my application, I have a gckey secure account I have been trying to link it for the past one month but it keep saying we found no results for your application. My husband just completed his biometric. I just wanted to see the updates but all it showing is 0. Help
Are you the sponsor? I understand that your husband is a principle applicants, so he can create his own gckey account and see the updates and messages related to the application.

Tarikla

Star Member
Nov 20, 2023
Hi thank you for responding, yes the gckey is his we have been trying
Did you put the number of applicants at 2? This is a common mistake for linking to GCKey.

Also, do not use the UCI listed in the AOR as it is the Sponsor's UCI, you need to use the PA UCI instead.

KristyJimoh33

Jan 13, 2024
Did you put the number of applicants at 2? This is a common mistake for linking to GCKey.

Also, do not use the UCI listed in the AOR as it is the Sponsor's UCI, you need to use the PA UCI instead.
Thank you so much for your help. I did exactly what you said, I was using the AOR UCI and I was only putting 1 applicant. Thank you for your assistance.

ki_0672

Feb 5, 2024
Hi , i am new here on this forum ..
I can see the copr number in the tracker and everything is completed - its an inland spousal - but i did not get any email from ircc .. its been two weeks -
Anybody knows how long it takes ?

SCcanuck

Dec 4, 2023

Go123

Star Member
Sep 14, 2021
Hello,

Here’s the application timeline goes.

App submitted: Dec 5th, 2023
AOR: Jan 25th, 2024
Biometrics Request: Jan 26th, 2024
Medical Request: Jan 29th, 2024
Done both Biomet and Medical: Feb 1st, 2024
Status changed to completed: Feb 5th, 2024

Can I know what the next step is and how long for PPR and COPR?

Thanks

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
Hello,

Here’s the application timeline goes.

App submitted: Dec 5th, 2023
AOR: Jan 25th, 2024
Biometrics Request: Jan 26th, 2024
Medical Request: Jan 29th, 2024
Done both Biomet and Medical: Feb 1st, 2024
Status changed to completed: Feb 5th, 2024

Can I know what the next step is and how long for PPR and COPR?

Thanks
Just wait. Every application is unique, so while some could take 6 months. Others take 18 months. No one here can provide you with an exact time frame.

Choko123

Feb 7, 2024
Anyone here applied for spousal TRV before receiving AOR ?
Could you please give me details as to what information I need to provide for dual intent, as my spouse is not working in my home country. Also what documents do we attach to prove we have applied for PR as we don't have application number & UCI yet
I was in the some situation as you . I applied for TRV due intent twice for my wife and both times it was refused . Reason for refusal is that they trust you spouse will go back home after the visit especial if no job to go back to .Don't want to discourage you but You can try applying but it's hard to get an approval especially if your wife has no employment to go back to in her home country. Waist of time and money .But to answer your question I suggest you wait and get you UCI# and File # during the TVR application and you need to provide your AOR when you apply for TRV . After 12 months my wife just got a medical request so I think we are close to end of the processing of our application . Hope that helps .Good luck

danger52

Nov 15, 2023
Can someone show me an example AOR letter so that i can search from it in my inbox. I looked for all emails ending in from:*.gc.ca and do not see anything pertaining to AOR. Its been 33 days and another member just received it in 28 days.

Knowing sample would allow my paranoia that I missed the email to subside as I have 14k unread emails :O

Lihei

Dec 27, 2023
Sponsor- Canadian
PA- Indian
Submitted 22nd December. I just received my Biometrics Instruction Letter. It has my UCI and File number, my husband (who is the sponsor did not receive AOR though). Just a little confused, is this considered AOR as well?

gretapkv

Feb 7, 2024
My case is slightly complicated. We began cohabiting in 2022, but I had my place at the time and didn't change my address on my documents. I moved in completely in 2023 and officially changed the address. We have been living together for almost two years now. In my case, do I say I entered the common-law relationship in 2023 (a year after living together) or 2024 (a year after I officially changed my address)?