Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tuesday,July 03, 2012 7:55 AM

Dear Mr. XXXXX

Please be informed that on May 07 2012,we sent a request for additional documentation which include medical instructions to the applicant. We have not recieved the requested documents to date.

We trust this information is of assistance.

Sincerely,

Family Reunification Unit
Embassy of Canada,Manila-Ambassade du Canada,Manille
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200,Philippines
Fax:(632) 843-1094
www.philippines.gc.ca

What should I do now?I have not received the request letter yet til to this day...Does anyone experienced like this?

thank u

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
You are lucky that this wasnt a Rejection letter failure to comply with the stipulated time to return the Medical result.

Send them a Letter Today, Now.
attach a copy of this letter that they sent you about not getting your reply.
I'd send them a Pre paid Envelope prepared by DHL/FedEx/UPS,

GIRL29

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
You are lucky that this wasnt a Rejection letter failure to comply with the stipulated time to return the Medical result.

Send them a Letter Today, Now.
attach a copy of this letter that they sent you about not getting your reply.
I'd send them a Pre paid Envelope prepared by DHL/FedEx/UPS,

[

Can I just fax them instead of sending these letter?Or Can I make phone called?My VO s in manila..thank u for ur reply

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
FAX would be good.
Make sure you attach a copy of the last correspondence from CHC Manilla.

Send a Snail mail as well to them. its for their record.

Dont forget to sign the FAX/snail mail; indicate the file number.

sergey84

Aug 7, 2011
Leon said:
Sergey, nobody can say for sure that they will refuse you just because you have only known each other for 3 months. It depends on how much evidence you have of your relationship etc. However, having a genuine relationship is not the only criteria. A fairly recent rule change allows them to consider marriages of convenience even if the relationship is believed to be genuine but it is believed that marriage was entered into solely for sponsorship. You have to show that you love each other so much that you really wanted to marry each other regardless.

Even if you are refused, it will not affect her citizenship application. Would you be deported and banned, possibly but I believe if you are refused and leave of your own accord, you would not be banned. However, what is your status now? You say you have been refused a study visa and must leave? You realize that if you stay and apply inland, it will look to the VO like a desperate attempt to stay in Canada by any means.

What are you planning on doing for your status as you apply? Are you going to request that your status will be restored to visitor? You realize that inland even when it goes well takes 11 months for first stage approval and to get an open work permit during which time you will be unable to work or study. If an interview is called, you are right, it can take an extra year or two to get there. You may be better off going home after your wedding and applying outland. You will be separated but depending on where you are from, the processing will probably be faster and if you are refused, you would be able to appeal.
I have no status now and was asked to leave immediately.
My consultant suggests applying from inland, so I can stay with my wife. At the same time we will apply for an opened work permit. I don't mind waiting for one year without a work permit. But, as someone pointed out I will most likely require an interview. That means I might have to wait for 2-3 years without working??? My wife will work and we have some savings, but this is too long to wait for me to sit at home.
I'm from Russia and processing times there are 3 months for the first stage and 16 months - 2nd stage. Being apart for 19 months doesn't sound good at all. Am I pretty much screwed here?

GIRL29

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone knows the mailing address of Manila embassy?Or which address do i have to used to send me letter?I need help please b4 i send my letter to manila CEM...THANK U

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Girl

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/contact-contactez.aspx?view=d

Write your File Number in the FAX

VPS

Star Member
May 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20th sept 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Nopes
Passport Req..
01-10-2012, PP sent n recvd 19-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
4 th Feb 2012, received on 11th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
March first week
Just noticed on top of the sponsorship evaluation form (IMM 5481), that one can download financial evaluation IMM 1283. If no children/dependants (only spouse), do I need to fill it?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sergey84 said:
I have no status now and was asked to leave immediately.
My consultant suggests applying from inland, so I can stay with my wife. At the same time we will apply for an opened work permit. I don't mind waiting for one year without a work permit. But, as someone pointed out I will most likely require an interview. That means I might have to wait for 2-3 years without working??? My wife will work and we have some savings, but this is too long to wait for me to sit at home.
I'm from Russia and processing times there are 3 months for the first stage and 16 months - 2nd stage. Being apart for 19 months doesn't sound good at all. Am I pretty much screwed here?
Yes, you might have to wait 2-3 years without working, it could even take longer than that. If you run out of money and must leave, you will lose your application because it is a requirement of inland that you stay in Canada. In the end, you might have to leave anyway if you are refused after the interview. If you have been asked to leave immediately, it really does look like a desperate attempt to stay in the country, find a girl fast, get married asap. I think they will put your application under the magnifying glass.

The processing time in Russia is 13 months is for 80% of applications, see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp Your application could be faster and some visa offices also seem to list their times longer to avoid people bothering them if they haven't heard from the visa office already after a couple of months. You can go to trackitt.com to see actual people timelines.

I know it would be a strain on your relationship to be apart for that long but it will also be a strain on your relationship to be sitting around in Canada doing nothing while your wife will be supporting you with her parents whispering in her ear the whole time that you are no good.

VPS

Star Member
May 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20th sept 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Nopes
Passport Req..
01-10-2012, PP sent n recvd 19-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
4 th Feb 2012, received on 11th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
March first week
In the Application to sponsor form IMM 1344, the undertaking has 3 different sections...

1) sponsor's signature- ok
2) Signature of sponsor's spouse or common-law partner (if co-signer)- If no co-signer, no need to sign, rig?? i.e., spouse need not sign, rig??
3) Signature of sponsored person-ok

please clarify 2...Thanks

sergey84

Aug 7, 2011
Leon said:
Yes, you might have to wait 2-3 years without working, it could even take longer than that. If you run out of money and must leave, you will lose your application because it is a requirement of inland that you stay in Canada. In the end, you might have to leave anyway if you are refused after the interview. If you have been asked to leave immediately, it really does look like a desperate attempt to stay in the country, find a girl fast, get married asap. I think they will put your application under the magnifying glass.

The processing time in Russia is 13 months is for 80% of applications. Your application could be faster and some visa offices also seem to list their times longer to avoid people bothering them if they haven't heard from the visa office already after a couple of months. You can go to trackitt.com to see actual people timelines.

I know it would be a strain on your relationship to be apart for that long but it will also be a strain on your relationship to be sitting around in Canada doing nothing while your wife will be supporting you with her parents whispering in her ear the whole time that you are no good.
Thank you Leon for valuable information.
Could you please tell me if it's possible to get married in Canada, then go home and apply from there. And then get a visitor visa to come back to my wife to Canada?

R151NG5UN

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2012
AOR Received.
09 July 2012. 2nd stage AOR: 23 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
01 November 2011 (Expired)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
11/12/12
LANDED..........
12/12/12
Could you please tell me if it's possible to get married in Canada, then go home and apply from there. And then get a visitor visa to come back to my wife to Canada?

OK Sergey you have to look at this situation from 2 points of view, you and your wife's and also from immigration. A marriage after such a short courtship is bound to raise an eyebrow or 2. Think if it was your brother/sister or a dependant child getting married after only 2 or 3 months you would be suspicious on the reasons? (Personally I would be)

I can only suggest that you provide immigration with a ton of evidence, lots of photos with you 2, call logs with lots of phone calls to each other, instant messenger logs, E-mails, notarised letters froms family and friends. You would have to make your case as rock solid because immigration will probably want to look deeper in to your marriage. If you are both prepared for that then I wish you very well and hope that you are able to come to Canada as PR.

In relation to your question yes it is possible to get married return home, apply outland and then return on a visitor visa. However if they require you for an interview (and they may well might) you and your wife will have to fly to Russia to be interviewed at your VO and not your wife's. So that will be an expensive process.

Good luck Sergey ;D

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VPS said:
In the Application to sponsor form IMM 1344, the undertaking has 3 different sections...

1) sponsor's signature- ok
2) Signature of sponsor's spouse or common-law partner (if co-signer)- If no co-signer, no need to sign, rig?? i.e., spouse need not sign, rig??
3) Signature of sponsored person-ok

please clarify 2...Thanks
2) No co-signer, no need for a signature. Spouse can not co-sign her own sponsorship. Co-signer is only needed when you want to sponsor other relatives, for example parents, but your income is not enough. If your spouse signs, you can add your spouses income.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sergey84 said:
It is possible to get married in Canada and then go home and apply from there. Some of the forms need to be filled out by both of you but your wife has to end up with the whole package and mail that in to Mississauga.

As for getting a visitors visa to come back, it is often hard for spouses to get a visit visa. You would have to prove that it is only a visit and you will return home after your visit. Having a steady job and an apartment in Russia will help you there. Having left Canada when you were told to will also be a + point for you.

Yasiin

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
30-08-2011
Med's Request
18-05-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
26-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-08-2012 (London vo recieved passport 06-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2012
LANDED..........
13-09-2012 (PR card came in the mail on 14-11-2012)
Hi All members!

I got a question regarding the bring forward date. I was asked to redo a chest x-ray before they finalize the process which is the final touch as everything else is completed and the letter i received from Cic London in regard to addition medical request stated that i had to submit the requested info within 90 days which i already did within a week, so coming to question does the officer have to look at my file again after 90 days or is it like s/he has to look at it when received it?

Has anyone encountered the some process or has experience on this matter? Your comments will be appreciated.

Thanks