+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning, thanks for the information here. We have a PR application ongoing, i gave birth 2 weeks ago and my husband is a canadian citizen. I contacted my VO which is Accra but was told to contact Sydney office. Can the child be sponsored or we will have to get certificate of citizenship. Anyone that has gone through this should please help out.
Have your husband tried to contact Sydney vo?

diya_tj

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Hi Guys,

I applied for a family class application with my dependent child on Jan 18, 2023. I received a passport request today, it mentioned only my UCI number and not our child's. Do they send PPR only for the Primary applicant and the dependent included by default or does the dependent receive a separate passport request?

Appreciate your help.
Thank you

kkaran01

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
UCI: _________
Application No.: ——————
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear Sponsor,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2023/05/01 on behalf of the following member(s):

Applicant Name

hello I want to confirm i received this email from ircc, this is inland application. We applied on May 1st, 2023.So, sponsor received this email today. So, this is Aor ? And whats the next step we need to do ?
Thanks

Charbk

Star Member
Feb 11, 2023
Category........
FSW

Dear Sponsor,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2023/05/01 on behalf of the following member(s):

Applicant Name

hello I want to confirm i received this email from ircc, this is inland application. We applied on May 1st, 2023.So, sponsor received this email today. So, this is Aor ? And whats the next step we need to do ?
Thanks
Yes that’s AOR

Jatinp

Aug 4, 2021
Does anyone send webs-from for virtual landing after receiving ppr and receive response fro pr portal request??
I have received ppr on june 13 and send webform that my wife already in canada and need virtual landing.
Till today didn’t received any response

insamy

Jun 19, 2023
hello! has anyone waited longer than 5 months for an AOR? I haven't received any correspondence via email or mail so I'm getting a bit worried that I just wasted ~5 months for nothing.

namushyuu

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
How long does it take for the Delhi Visa Office to stamp the passport? I submitted my passport via VFS on the 9th of June, and the tracker shows it has been with the IRCC since the 13th of June.

Rajjjoo

Mar 5, 2021

Dear Sponsor,
What is the status of your application now

Applicant Name

Thanks