+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Received only one for sponsor.
AOR has only sponsor's UCI. Biometric information letter and medical request letter has PA's UCI. link your application to the gckey account using sponsor UCI and PA'S information and enter 2 as number of people in the application if there are no other dependents in the application. Once the application is linked you will receive biometric information letter and medical request letter in this account.

Ashan Perera

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
AOR has only sponsor's UCI. Biometric information letter and medical request letter has PA's UCI. link your application to the gckey account using sponsor UCI and PA'S information and enter 2 as number of people in the application if there are no other dependents in the application. Once the application is linked you will receive biometric information letter and medical request letter in this account.
Thank you for your reply.

Thing is I can’t link my application to GC key/secure account.

Should I contact IRCC or am I doing this wrong?

Please help.

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Thank you for your reply.

Thing is I can’t link my application to GC key/secure account.

Should I contact IRCC or am I doing this wrong?

Please help.
Use the sponsor's gckey account to link using the sponsor UCI PA's details and enter 2 as number of people in the application if it's just you and your spouse if not then Add 1 to the number for each additional dependents.

rammy

Nov 7, 2011
Hi all,

Sorry to ask a rookie question but I'm really confused and can't seem to find how to apply online for wife sponsor. CIC website says "As of September 23, 2022, it is now mandatory to apply online. " but when I create an account and try to apply then there is no options for family sponsor? can anyone please advise and share the link where do I create an application to apply please??

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Hi all,

Sorry to ask a rookie question but I'm really confused and can't seem to find how to apply online for wife sponsor. CIC website says "As of September 23, 2022, it is now mandatory to apply online. " but when I create an account and try to apply then there is no options for family sponsor? can anyone please advise and share the link where do I create an application to apply please??
https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Reactions: rammy

David2023

Feb 13, 2023
I uploaded the missing documents and submitted, didn't paid the fees again. Feels like i am doing this wrong, should create new application file and pay the fees again. I could always pay the fees again given i am able to submit any further documents or they ask for it.
Hi

did you submitted the missing form via IRCC Webform or by post, i sent the missing documents by mail CPC SYDNEY ,because the letter came from CPC SYDNEY ,they was no option for me to submitted the missing document online. i think ircc don't returned the application again since is online now.
you don't need to pay the fees again but you need to resubmit all application online plus the previous receipt.
myself i,m going to resubmit all application online plus the receipt fees i paid on December 2022.

iamkran

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
App. Filed.......
22-05-2018
Nomination.....
26-04-2018
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
22-10-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
No need
Passport Req..
Upront with application
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2015
LANDED..........
23-12-2015
Changes in your wife's passport are not needed. Marriage certificate should be enough for that.
For proof of relationship, Please follow checklist thoroughly and if you have any specific questions then please ask them.
like, let's say you have question on what kind of photos should be attached,
then try to show all the timeline. We attached every photos of these different occasions
1. Roka
2. Haldi
3. Marriage
4. reception
5. Other than marriage and reception, visit to extended family home
6. airport (when spouse was leaving)
7. pictures of wife with in-laws when husband was away (Diwali, lohri, birthday celebration at home etc)
Hey Jan,

I wonder if there are no changes we made in her passport, will the PCC be fine? And from where will be that pcc from, her maternal address or at in laws place?

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
Hey Jan,

I wonder if there are no changes we made in her passport, will the PCC be fine? And from where will be that pcc from, her maternal address or at in laws place?
We added maternal address in PCC because that was in passport and it worked fine.

Reactions: iamkran

iamkran

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
App. Filed.......
22-05-2018
Nomination.....
26-04-2018
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
22-10-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
No need
Passport Req..
Upront with application
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2015
LANDED..........
23-12-2015
We added maternal address in PCC because that was in passport and it worked fine.
Ok thats good. And its a normal pcc right, we can apply with the passport office, does it has to be go through appointment?

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
Ok thats good. And its a normal pcc right, we can apply with the passport office, does it has to be go through appointment?
Not sure about outland. Since, ours are inland we went to BLS office with all the filled forms and documents. They say on website that appointment is needed.
It may vary according to different cities. In our case, we did not need an appointment. They accept walk-ins

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
My spouse medical is cleared, eligibility and background check not yet done. How long it will take?
No set timeline, I'm also waiting. A lot of the times delay comes after medical/bio are finished. Some people who submitted those for last year are also still waiting. :(

Sankaurr

Mar 29, 2019
Yeah it’s working now! I saw COPR number updated on PR tracker , background check done on feb3 no update yet.. anybody have same issue