File Transfer...
27 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
15 Jan 2013
sheyda said:
Thanks
Actually my parents insisted to get a lawyer but i told them i can handle myself :eek:
and i just get a advice from a lawyer who help us for immigration ( so I didn't pay him ;) )
Ok so i should put my option C ... and just write down my hourly salary which i receive and my bank account ???
and send my application with a lot of hope :D
And one more thing
Do you write love story too ? 8) we know each other for 7 years, but my love story is complete in half of paper :D how much do u think this love letter is important ?

GIRL29

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone,I been reading this forum since last december and stil now i kept reading some post here...but I dont know to start? can anybody helped me how to do it?thank you..

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY --> Los Angeles, CA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
GIRL29 said:
hello everyone,I been reading this forum since last december and stil now i kept reading some post here...but I dont know to start? can anybody helped me how to do it?thank you..
Where are you applying from? As in, if you are being sponsored, where are you from? If your spouse/partner is being sponsored, where are they from?

GIRL29

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Parker...I was sponsored by my spouse outland from Philippines..

GIRL29

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello,parker how can I do post here?I was under spousal category,.thank you so much for the reply!

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
GIRL29 said:
hello,parker how can I do post here?I was under spousal category,.thank you so much for the reply!

Just go http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/family-class-sponsorship-b5.0/ and then click "new topic" on the right at the top and ask any questions you have :) There's a lot of VERY knowledgeable people here!

Have you printed out all the forms yet?

bagelbagel81

Jun 13, 2012
Sydney
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th Jul 2012
AOR Received.
25th Sep 2012
File Transfer...
25th Sep 2012
Med's Done....
2nd Jul 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17th Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Jan 2013
LANDED..........
6th June 2013!
Hi All,

Have been ocming to this thread for a few months now, without posting.

A bit of background: I am an Australian in a common-law relationship with my Canadian boyfriend.

We are applying for my PR with him as my sponsor from OUTSIDE of Canda. HE currently lives with me here in Aus, but we intend to move back permanently around April 2013.

Just a couple of questions:
1. I already have a Welcome letter for a year wrking VISA that I applied for in February 2012 (before we knew what month we would be going back to Canada) If my spouse VISA is sent for processing between now and April 2013, and I still am waiting for it to be processed, can I use that work VISA to travel over there whislt I am waiting for the spouse VISA to be processed? Do I need to come back to Australia between that time?

Also:

2. My partner currently is working in Australia, so we would need Proof of Intent to live in Canada permanently. I noticed there was a link stickied on the first page. Would a letter from my boyfriend's future boss in Canada and from family members stating our intent to permanently reside in Canada be enough? We would have to look for properties online before we go, but most likely will be staying with his mum until we find somewhere suitable, meaning we will have sent our application long before we find somewhere.

Thanks in advance! (and let me know if anything I have said is unclear!)

:)

GIRL29

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Parker,thank you very much for your kind answers!Yes,we did it already!Our problem is due to this immigration process we are now on the limbo situation because my husband he is planning to apply for bankcruptcy hence ,We both know that there is no maximum income for spousal sponsorship But yet we are now worried and sick sometimes we felt that we are losing our patience and wanted to give up with this application! f could be affect f my husband file bankcrupt...by the way I am not that fluent in english,I hope can understand my messages.thnx

parker24

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
05-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-11-2011
Passport Req..
16-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
GIRL29 said:
Hi Parker,thank you very much for your kind answers!Yes,we did it already!Our problem is due to this immigration process we are now on the limbo situation because my husband he is planning to apply for bankcruptcy hence ,We both know that there is no maximum income for spousal sponsorship But yet we are now worried and sick sometimes we felt that we are losing our patience and wanted to give up with this application! f could be affect f my husband file bankcrupt...by the way I am not that fluent in english,I hope can understand my messages.thnx
Yes I can understand what you're saying :) I'm not very knowledgeable with bankruptcy, but if he is already approved, they probably won't be too concerned about it. If possible, see if he can wait until after you land to take all the stress of both of you!

nowahsan

Jun 14, 2012
Guys!
Let me update. CHC Islamabad asked me to do re-medical and submit passport through TCS/Fedex to use prepaid services.

Is this normal sign? What will be next?

canadianhoney

Jun 14, 2012
How long does the VO review the application?We get IAD hearing Last feb.23 and won the appeal and was allowed on March 08,2012 and recieve the letter March 20 2012 from the CIC,..Does anyone know the time on when my wife can get her redo med,passport request,..Our VO is in Manila Philippines..Answers will appreciate...thank u

dsabri

Apr 5, 2012
canadianhoney said:
Hi,..how can i get into ecas?My wife tried many times but it didnt work..I need helped Pls. thank u guys
have you received AOR .. or do you have the file client id?

vanoh

Jun 13, 2011
Yea!!!!!! I received our CPR in today's mail !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooo excited ! I do have a question I am in Canada now so can I cross over the border into the USA, have lunch then come back and land????? Or should we stay over night?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated !