+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Yashsaxena

Mar 23, 2022
Guyz need your advice here
My spouse stayed in Kuwait for some time..but she hasn't stayed for 6 months in a row..for example..in her during her saty from Nov 16 to June 17..
She went to Dubai in March for 10 days...
Would she need a PCC for Kuwait..?

rango6575

Oct 11, 2022
Hello everyone.
Asking on behalf of a friend who forgot to add his Child in His EE application due to multiple reasons. A) he was not having enough funds and B) he wanted no delay in the application. Now as he has the PR is there any way he can smoothly add that undeclared child in the Application or sponsor that child.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi, does anyone has a link to the thread/post explaining how to sponsor a spouse using new permanent resident portal?

As it doesn’t seem to have customised options of uploading documents it’s bit confusing. Any help will be appreciated.

shamu2013

Mar 29, 2019
Hello When I try to fill "IMM5669" Schedule A form. after filling "Section B" and click "Save and Continue" I am receiving the error
"There was a technical error when handling your request. Please try again later".
I have tried different browsers and at different dates too.
still getting this error

Xxstreamer69xx

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Hi, does anyone has a link to the thread/post explaining how to sponsor a spouse using new permanent resident portal?

As it doesn’t seem to have customised options of uploading documents it’s bit confusing. Any help will be appreciated.
You need to use the checklist to make sure you are including all your documents.

Also to upload multiple documents you need to chain it together as there might not be enough uploading options for everything you want to include.

Reactions: BillHyatt

egjohnson21

Jul 28, 2022
Continuing the talk on webform:
I have received the COPR Document Number in the PR Tracker for my spouse. I also received an email asking me to submit passport and documents to New York office within 30 days. But my wife is here in Toronto with me and plans to be here for a few months. In the same email, it said if the Primary Applicant is already in Canada, then inform the Ottawa office via webform and they will let us know how to process documens inside Canada..
It has already been 2 weeks since I sent the webform and I have not received a reply. Any suggestions on what I can do?
I'm in a similar situation with my wife. We just reached out via webform. How long did it take? Was everything resolved?

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
Got my PR approved this morning and COPR email, but the tracker and GC key have not been updated to show this progress.

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
I'm in Canada it's just the dependent will need to travel. I'm so happy the process is almost coming to an end for us.

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
has the dependent received the passport request to get visa and copr?
The email I received this morning on approved PR asked me to fill out some info about myself and each member and some of the questions I answered about the PA and dependent is if we are currently in Canada. So should I expect the dependent PPR after the reply of the email?