+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
i sent the PFL response on 1st Dec , it is 2 weeks still i did not hear anything from IRCC, how much time doe it take these days
I don't know, but it might probably be several weeks or more before you hear back. Hold tight and keep an eye on your account and email. Best of luck!

garg1976

Dec 6, 2021
I don't know, but it might probably be several weeks or more before you hear back. Hold tight and keep an eye on your account and email. Best of luck!
Thanks DimT44- if my wife's spousal sponsorship gets rejected then I will beleive either the immigration officers are incompetent or they are biased..my relationship is genuine and all the docs submitted are genuine..I am Canadian..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
i sent the PFL response on 1st Dec , it is 2 weeks still i did not hear anything from IRCC, how much time doe it take these days
It can take anywhere from a few weeks to several months to hear back. This can be influenced by the complexity of the issue raised in the PFL. Good luck and hope you hear back soon.

deephow

Sep 24, 2020
Can anyone guide me, I have my paper application almost ready to send. My husband is in the US and I visit him very frequently. I also work in the US. I have two questions based on my scenario, would it be okay if I travel frequently during the application process? I know that I can only stay for short periods of time outside of Canada during the process. Just want to hear from anyone that recently got approved and was in the same boat as me.
The other question I had was, will there be any issue since I am working in US?

deephow

Sep 24, 2020
Hello,

We received the Passport request for my spouse today, just wanted to share the good news. Thanks to everyone in the forum for answering my queries
Congratulations! I am about to send my application. During your application process, did you travel to the US? If so, how frequently?

deephow

Sep 24, 2020
Did anyone apply for a visit visa along with the PR application family class outland or apply after submitting the PR application? if it is the later case, do we need to wait for AOR in order to apply?

iam_abhisnair

Star Member
Jun 20, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I had a quick question: I recently submitted (Nov 15, 2021) the spousal PR application for my wife via the PR Confirmation Portal online. Should I create an IRCC account and link both (once I get the UCI - no AOR yet) or isn’t this mandatory? I do not know how would they communicate for further information. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Abhijith

garg1976

Dec 6, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I had a quick question: I recently submitted (Nov 15, 2021) the spousal PR application for my wife via the PR Confirmation Portal online. Should I create an IRCC account and link both (once I get the UCI - no AOR yet) or isn’t this mandatory? I do not know how would they communicate for further information. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Abhijith
you can link so the emails will be saved in the account, you dont have to worry about missed emails from IRCC

Reactions: iam_abhisnair

Dallu

Nov 23, 2021
Congratulations! I am about to send my application. During your application process, did you travel to the US? If so, how frequently?
Yes, I did travel to US. I went there twice - in August & November for a week each time and also I had booked the ticket earlier (in June - before i submitted my application) so I sent those tickets with my application as well.