+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
I had submitted my wife's Spousal sponsorship application, and it was delivered to the Sydney office on Apr. 26. 2021
After submission, I have realized that I have submitted the correct PR size photos but Missed writing the below details on the back of the photo.

Name and date of birth of the Principal Applicant,
The name and complete address of the photography studio,
and the photograph's date.

Can I send updated photos to the Sydney office now?
I dont want my application to get returned for this reason.
Please suggest to me the next steps.
I am very nervous and stressing a lot because of this. Your help will be much appreciated.
Thank you very much and looking forward to hearing from you.
Usually they won't return file for PR card photo that doesn't meet their requirements. However, they may ask PR card photo at the end of the process. If you want to be at safe side you can send photo to Sydney with temp file number if you have one.

Reactions: veerayk

veerayk

Nov 9, 2019
Toronto
Category........
Other
Usually they won't return file for PR card photo that doesn't meet their requirements. However, they may ask PR card photo at the end of the process. If you want to be at safe side you can send photo to Sydney with temp file number if you have one.
Hi Pat,

Thank you very much for your response.
I appreciate the time you took to respond to me.
I will send the updated photos with the explanation letter and Payment receipt. I hope IRCC will accept my application.
Once Again, Thank you very much for your time and response.

Reactions: pat40

HK1063

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Anyone got PPR from CPC-O recently? I've got DM on both side in early Apr and am still waiting for PPR. Have rang the call center twice and was told to wait for the actual decision made by IRCC. I learnt that most applicants received PPR almost right after their status changed to DM. Quite anxious about the result. Anyone have similar experience?

JRAS

Feb 17, 2021
Trying to complete form 5669, it won't validate. In the first picture, it shows the last time the dates are alright, and will validate.

Any of the 3 other dates I enter below this, just won't work. It tells me that the previously alright date in 2013, is no longer ok.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

I think this error is occuring because the "From" month in the error line is the same as the "To" month in the entry below. Changing the "From" month in the error line to 8 OR changing the "To" month in the entry below the error to 6 should allow you to validate the form.

You can add a sheet of paper with a note explaining the overlapping activities if you feel that is needed.

razor787

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
I think this error is occuring because the "From" month in the error line is the same as the "To" month in the entry below. Changing the "From" month in the error line to 8 OR changing the "To" month in the entry below the error to 6 should allow you to validate the form.

You can add a sheet of paper with a note explaining the overlapping activities if you feel that is needed.
I have it validating, but only by taking out two entries. They are times when she spent 1-2 months studying in another country (but she was still employed during this time).

I guess I should just keep them off the form, and explain them in a short letter?

Last edited:

HK1063

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Hi,
Can anyone explain the difference between IP2 and DM? Does DM represent completion of IP2 stage? Normally, how long it would take from DM to PPR or IP2 to PPR?
Many thanks

JRAS

Feb 17, 2021
I have it validating, but only by taking out two entries. They are times when she spent 1-2 months studying in another country (but she was still employed during this time).

I guess I should just keep them off the form, and explain them in a short letter?
You mean the last two entries in the 2nd photo? Have you tried putting the entry with the oldest "From" date at the bottom?

If that doesn't work, then explaining with a separate sheet is not a bad idea.

jkjy

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Hello, anyone has got their application moved to Singapore Migration Office? I just got my AOR2 and curious to see how fast/slow the Singapore Migration office moves.

I read somewhere in the forum that Singapore VO is different from Singapore Migration Office. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks!

Sharif4386

Oct 24, 2020
Good day friends, just had a quick question, my family PR application is transferred to London VO office. They recently asked for some additional document e.g. prove of communication, marriage photos, a couple of forms etc. I was wondering what is the preferred method to send the documents, Should I forward them to London VO email address LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca or send them via mail? Please help!

dcowboys

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Good day friends, just had a quick question, my family PR application is transferred to London VO office. They recently asked for some additional document e.g. prove of communication, marriage photos, a couple of forms etc. I was wondering what is the preferred method to send the documents, Should I forward them to London VO email address LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca or send them via mail? Please help!
You should be able to upload the forms through your account also but email is better then mail as it will be quicker.