+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Sharmaprakhar

May 5, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have just recevied an email from IRCC headlined "Information about Fxxxxxxxxx Correspondece ID 2-xxxxxxxxxxx" stating that this is to confirm that application to sponsor a family member has been received on Date on behalf of the following member - Name of the Principal Applicant........

Can I consier this as an AOR1... And if Yes, I am still unable to link my GC key with it despite trying N number of permutations and combinations including the instructions mentioned on the spreadsheet which is being floated around in this forum every now and then....

Any suggestions..... Thanks....

Aya Alhosni

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
Hi Guys,

I have just recevied an email from IRCC headlined "Information about Fxxxxxxxxx Correspondece ID 2-xxxxxxxxxxx" stating that this is to confirm that application to sponsor a family member has been received on Date on behalf of the following member - Name of the Principal Applicant........

Can I consier this as an AOR1... And if Yes, I am still unable to link my GC key with it despite trying N number of permutations and combinations including the instructions mentioned on the spreadsheet which is being floated around in this forum every now and then....

yes is this Aor
you have to wait a couple of days before you can link your application

pinx09

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
Hey, I have a few questions: I am the sponsor and the representative for my PA back home. I just linked the application to my account. Does this mean that I can no longer be his representative? I read on the GCkey account details that unpaid representatives will lose access if the application is linked... I ask this because I need to submit a police report that IRCC asked for and I will be using the inquiry web form to submit it. I just don't know if I should use my email or his. Also I looked online to submit the Police report through the GCkey account but there is no upload form/doc button on the submissions page. Anyone else have this problem? Lastly, how long does it usually take for them to acknowledge that they have received your documents via the webform?

Last edited:

annie11

May 16, 2019
I'm applying inland sponsorship sponsorship. My husband is sponsoring me. I was on study permit till July 2020. Then I applied for visitor record while we were preparing our application. I received the extension from Feb 10, 2021 to March 10, 2021. I was planning on applying for another extension to keep my status while my PR and OWP application would be processed. I'm mailing the PR and OWP applications tomorrow. The fees has been paid in full. However, I faced delays in applying for visitor extension and I applied today on March 10 at 6 am. Am I too late and out of status? Or Am I still in status? I'm very confused and panicking. If anyone has insight, it'll be greatly appreciated. Please help!

frange

May 25, 2018
Hi Guys,

What is your timeline?

annie11

May 16, 2019
I'm applying inland sponsorship sponsorship. My husband is sponsoring me. I was on study permit till July 2020. Then I applied for visitor record while we were preparing our application. I received the extension from Feb 10, 2021 to March 10, 2021. I was planning on applying for another extension to keep my status while my PR and OWP application would be processed. I'm mailing the PR and OWP applications tomorrow. The fees has been paid in full. However, I faced delays in applying for visitor extension and I applied today on March 10 at 6 am. Am I too late and out of status? Or Am I still in status? I'm very confused and panicking. If anyone has insight, it'll be greatly appreciated. Please help!

annie11

May 16, 2019
No need for them to travel together, proof of Canadian citizen or pr spouse is needed.

Deinny

Jan 15, 2021
Buenas tardes,
Enviamos la solicitud el 28 de septiembre del 2020 aún no hemos tenido respuesta, alguien sabe cuanto se está tardando, aclaró el esta en Quebec y yo en colombia.

frange

May 25, 2018
Buenas tardes,
Enviamos la solicitud el 28 de septiembre del 2020 aún no hemos tenido respuesta, alguien sabe cuanto se está tardando, aclaró el esta en Quebec y yo en colombia.
Eso es un ingles forum, ninguna persona aqui habla espanol o va reponderte en espanol.

Para responderte, estamos en mismo barco cuando se trata de acusado de recepcion. Qualquieras personas estan esperando a una repuesta sin marzo, abril. Finalmente debe esperar a una repuesta en semanas o meses . Paciencia!!!