Med's Request
27-11-2018
Med's Done....
28-11-2018
Passport Req..
23-12-2019
I have one question
How we count the processing time?
The day day have recieved the application or the the day they have start processing ?

Reactions: theafjioman

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
I have one question
The day day have recieved the application or the the day they have start processing ?
I count from the day they received my application:)

Brayan&Rachell

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
13-08-2019
AOR Received.
20-09-2019
Med's Request
07-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
24-03-2020
I have one question
If you check your application on your CIC account. The 12-month processing time starts with the day they received your application.

Roxy c

Apr 19, 2019
Of course. It only took 40 days to get an AOR so we are very happy with that. I also included an OWP with my app so i hope i get to work soon. Have a great day!
Hi I just got back my open work permit because they said insufficient processing fee i only payed 155 and after spending hours on internet i saw that u also need to pay open work holder 100 dollars. Can you advise if this the fee i am missing. And now that i send all the paperwork for open work permit back to Edmonton they going to start all over again or it counts the date i send it first? Thank you so much.

Brayan&Rachell

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
13-08-2019
AOR Received.
20-09-2019
Med's Request
07-12-2019
Med's Done....
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
24-03-2020
Hi I just got back my open work permit because they said insufficient processing fee i only payed 155 and after spending hours on internet i saw that u also need to pay open work holder 100 dollars. Can you advise if this the fee i am missing. And now that i send all the paperwork for open work permit back to Edmonton they going to start all over again or it counts the date i send it first? Thank you so much.
Unfortunately, it goes at the bottom of the pile and start all over again.

pxlxyp

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Yes to apply for OWP it’s $155 + $100.

Mztun

Mar 30, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FAM
Hello everyone, please i want to send my application to Sydney for review. What are the requested forms and documents needed for this and please are we expected to pay for the application before sending it for review? Then How do we create online application? Is it created before review or after review?
Thank you all

Jaskal75

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Hello everyone, please i want to send my application to Sydney for review. What are the requested forms and documents needed for this and please are we expected to pay for the application before sending it for review? Then How do we create online application? Is it created before review or after review?
Thank you all
I would reccomend you going online at cic.gc ca and you can find all the answers to your questions. You need to fill in all the applications and attach all the documents they request with proof of payment. There is an option in the application to let them know if u want them to proceed with your application if there is a chance they might not approve it, or they will just deduct a fee. Best of luck and make sure u read the guide over and over again as one small error can affect your application .

vdhanju1

Mar 10, 2017
I also made the same mistake when I submitted spousal sponsorship & OWP file. Now waiting for file to be returned. I paid the missing $100 now. Is there a way to send them the new payment receipt to avoid receiving the application back?
Also, how long it took them to return the file?

Last edited:

RenitaKyada

Aug 22, 2019
I also made the same mistake when I submitted spousal sponsorship & OWP file. Now waiting for file to be returned. I paid the missing $100 now. Is there a way to send them the new payment receipt to avoid receiving the application back?
I had this happen to me too. You would receive an email saying you are missing the payment. They will not return the application to you (provided the rest is in order). They will send the email with a fax number and UCI. All you have to do is make the payment and send them the receipt with a cover letter and the email they sent to you.
1-780-495-6450 this is the fax number I had sent my payment receipt to.
Hope this helps

Reactions: vdhanju1

RenitaKyada

Aug 22, 2019
Hello
This is in regards to my inland spousal sponsorship (OWP and PR).
They were both received on 25th June. I received my work permit on 4th Oct. Does anyone know when they would start reviewing my application approximately? I am an Australian citizen and the application was sent to the Mississauga office.
Thanks in advance.

Stormie

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Hi everyone, I’m new to this forum and I’m here because my partner and I are about to go through the common-law sponsorship route.
I am currently on a PGWP, he and I have been living together for almost 2 years (we have all the documentation to prove this) & got engaged this year to be married next year.
I’m here to ask if anyone has any experience or would suggest waiting till we get married for him to sponsor me or we can go ahead now.
Thank you!

EthanRiar90

Oct 7, 2019
We have received our WP application back in June as we didnt pay $155 earlier when applied earlier in April, 2019.
Now we received an email from CIC stating that $155 receipt doesn't have funds available in it. We have verified with our bank that payment was approved and also we can log into CIC online services where we can see all the receipts for the payments made earlier for our applications. So should make another payment or send them the proofs for the original payment?

Thanks