AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
If your spouse is overseas & you are sponsoring them, can they come to Canada to work whilst waiting for PR to be approved?
If you're already sponsoring them outland, no. Only inland applicants can get a work permit.

HHS

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
Hi All, I am a Canadian PR and applying for Spousal PR for my wife. We got married last month. I was filling up the IMM0008 form which contains the information regarding the Principal Applicant, in this case, my wife. This is the first marriage for both of us and none of us have no kids.

I have finished putting all her personal, contact, education and language details and at the bottom of the form, there is this 'ADD DEPENDENT' button. The complete guide in CIC page refers to this section as -

Note: Remember that all questions in this section are about your dependant. You must include your spouse or common-law partner, if applicable, and all of your dependent children, and those of your spouse or common-law partner, who are not already permanent residents or Canadian citizens.
My question is she is rather being sponsored here by me so should she add me as a dependent in there, cause it mentions if applicable. I am confused cause it does not make sense as I am already in Canada so it should not be applicable and again they are saying this at a later paragraph -
Important
You must list all family members in your application for permanent residence, whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not. You must also provide details on family members whose location is unknown (including those missing or presumed dead). If you don’t, you will not be able to sponsor family members at a later date if they are not listed on your application.
I have already included my name in the personal details section when asked whether she is married and to whom and when.

Pakmarry

Dec 24, 2018
Hi everyone,
After medical results have been received by CIC, how much time they required for ppr?
Applied for a spousal visa from Pakistan

sa1978

Jan 8, 2019
Hi everyone!!
I'M a brazilian and my fiancee is a canadian from Vancouver. We pretend to get married in March and start the process outland.
Questions:
1) is outland really easier and gastar
2) I depend on her father's autorization. Which documents are require?
3) if I can't get his authorization right away, can I include that one with the process on-going?
Thanks so much!!!!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi All, I am a Canadian PR and applying for Spousal PR for my wife. We got married last month. I was filling up the IMM0008 form which contains the information regarding the Principal Applicant, in this case, my wife. This is the first marriage for both of us and none of us have no kids.

I have finished putting all her personal, contact, education and language details and at the bottom of the form, there is this 'ADD DEPENDENT' button. The complete guide in CIC page refers to this section as -

My question is she is rather being sponsored here by me so should she add me as a dependent in there, cause it mentions if applicable. I am confused cause it does not make sense as I am already in Canada so it should not be applicable and again they are saying this at a later paragraph -

I have already included my name in the personal details section when asked whether she is married and to whom and when.
You are not a dependent.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi everyone!!
I'M a brazilian and my fiancee is a canadian from Vancouver. We pretend to get married in March and start the process outland.
Questions:
1) is outland really easier and gastar
2) I depend on her father's autorization. Which documents are require?
3) if I can't get his authorization right away, can I include that one with the process on-going?
Thanks so much!!!!
Clarify. "Pretend to get married"? "Her father's authorization"?

sa1978

Jan 8, 2019
We will get married in March
I still don't have her father's authorization. Can I included her, if I still don't have, with the process already opened?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
We will get married in March
I still don't have her father's authorization. Can I included her, if I still don't have, with the process already opened?
This is Canada. You don't need her father's authorization.

Include her in what process? You really are not providing clear information for anyone to be able to advise you.