Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
prvc said:
Hi guys. Just want to ask if the Principal Applicant has to update CIC about recent travel abroad after filing for spousal PR app? I've been out of the country for 3 times already since filing. Each trip was less than a week in duration. Thank you. :)
No, they don't have to update CIC. The only exception would be if the "Schedule A" request comes after the trip(s), then you'd add them to the document.

puredrive99

Mar 10, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Have a couple of questions and was hoping to get some help here!

Q1. So right now, I'm based in Montreal as I'm attending school here! I get done in May and am moving to Toronto for work beginning of June. Along with my spouse's PR application, I am also submitting my job offer letter. Because of this reason, I'm trying to bypass the Quebec processing of the application. Can anyone guide me on how to go about this? In my residential and mailing address, should I be putting in an address for Toronto?

Q2. Since my Nikaah (the wedding) was only about a week ago, I cannot submit the '1 document from 3 sets' section from Part 7 of checklist as I have to answer NO to been married for 2 years question. Any idea on how to go about this since we dont have any joint financials yet!

Q3. Any tips on how to submit the pictures? Can i put 20 of them on a word document and write the description etc below or it HAS to be at the back of the pages?

I'm just starting this process - currently looking at the forms so any other tips would be more than welcome!!

Thank you!!

Zeon123

Apr 13, 2015
Hello,

I am Canadian Citizen. My common in law partner that has working visa at this moment applied for spawsal sponsorship based on that she is my partner. Since last year. she has not received any confirmation yet except that CIC received the file. Thing is : we are no more in relationship and I was wondering how I can update CiC and remove my self from application. trough phone 2100 number its impossible, I tried and they hang on me because they say they are too busy and cant reach customer service. Email? I sent email to CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca already but they have not responded and I am not sure if they received my request. Can someone give some kind of contact number? that I can write an email? and update them. The thing is I do not have access to files that were submitted and to online account..

Thank you

Pinkhead

Aug 21, 2016
Hello!

I have my PR and I will be sponsoring my partner in Canada.

Can anyone tell me whether he can come on a tourist visit to visit me at any time while his application is being processed?

Thank you

awahidi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Usa
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
File Transfer...
06-06-2017
Hello guys, I just finished my application but I have paid 1590 $ CAD which is extra. Could this thing affect a delay in my application. Do I have to send a letter stating that I paid extra fees by mistake or no. And I need to know if they will automatically send the difference back or do I have to email them since they stated that. How do I ask for a refund if I paid my fees online or at a bank in Canada?
If you paid online or with a fee receipt form (IMM 5401), ask for a refund by emailing us at IPRMS-SIGPR@cic.gc.ca

In your email, include:

your name
your current address
a scanned copy of the receipt or the receipt number
the date of your payment
the amount you paid
the reason you want a refund
If you don’t have the receipt number, include the:

first and last four numbers of the credit card used for payment
card expiration date
cardholder’s name
We may ask you for a copy of your credit card statement.

If you used a credit card or a prepaid card to pay, we will issue a refund to the same card. Keep it until the refund is complete to prevent delays. If your card is expired, we will issue a cheque instead.

If you paid using a fee receipt form (IMM 5401) or an Interac debit card, we will also issue a cheque.
Thank you

chacha91

Jun 27, 2016
Hey everyone,
They have received my application on 26th of January, still haven't heard from them. When would they send an email that includes my application number? I thought they send it after a month, but it has passed a month.
Do you have any idea?
Thanks in advance!

puredrive99

Mar 10, 2017
Hi Guys,

A couple of questions, if you may be so kind to helo me out with:

1. For the Employment/Source of Support section, what to do if I'm a full-time student. I can attach the offer letter for a job that will start after i graduate later in the year, but what to do for the notice of assessment? I have not filed my tax returns as student yet.

2. For the Nikaah, do we have to submit an attested original or attested photocopy?

Thanks!

dlre

Star Member
Aug 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
awahidi said:
Hello guys, I just finished my application but I have paid 1590 $ CAD which is extra. Could this thing affect a delay in my application. Do I have to send a letter stating that I paid extra fees by mistake or no. And I need to know if they will automatically send the difference back or do I have to email them since they stated that. How do I ask for a refund if I paid my fees online or at a bank in Canada?
If you paid online or with a fee receipt form (IMM 5401), ask for a refund by emailing us at IPRMS-SIGPR@cic.gc.ca

In your email, include:

your name
your current address
a scanned copy of the receipt or the receipt number
the date of your payment
the amount you paid
the reason you want a refund
If you don’t have the receipt number, include the:

first and last four numbers of the credit card used for payment
card expiration date
cardholder’s name
We may ask you for a copy of your credit card statement.

If you used a credit card or a prepaid card to pay, we will issue a refund to the same card. Keep it until the refund is complete to prevent delays. If your card is expired, we will issue a cheque instead.

If you paid using a fee receipt form (IMM 5401) or an Interac debit card, we will also issue a cheque.
Thank you
Did you already sent in your application? If not, just send a refund request to IRPMS for the wrong receipt and make payment for the correct amount. If you already sent the application, there would not be an issue since you overpaid. They will automatically refund the extra to you.

Mkanth

Mar 11, 2017
Hi Everyone, I need some suggestion/advices on this very critical situation.

I applied for a VISIT VISA to my wife and Kid twice during my Post Graduation Work Permit and it got rejected twice stating out reasons as these
1. "Family Ties in Canada is Stronger than Family Ties in India"
2. "Insufficient Fund to facilitate your stay and depart from Canada"
I was quite surprised with the VISA officer responses despite my enough funds and Salary , I showed. I am waiting for a right time to re-apply but this time for "SPOUSE OPEN WORK PERMIT" and the tricky part is I have 7 months left to expire my PGWP i.e on OCT 2017. And my two straight questions are:

1. I meet all the requirements to become eligible applying for a SPOUSE OPEN WORK PERMIT, however the remaining time on my Work Permit (OCT 27th 2017) shouldn't be any problem/reason for an officer to reject an application, right?
2. Second, I become eligible in May 1st week, 2017 to complete my 1 year Canadian Experience (under NOC O,A,B) and can apply for a PR application to my whole family. So should I be applying for a PR to whole family to get them is a better idea "OR" first apply SPOUSE OPEN WORK PERMIT keeping a less time I have (i.e 7 months from now) in my mind?

Please respond to my question......any suggestions/advices to this regard is really appreciated and ever grateful.

Regards
Mani

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
puredrive99 said:
Hi Guys,

A couple of questions, if you may be so kind to helo me out with:

1. For the Employment/Source of Support section, what to do if I'm a full-time student. I can attach the offer letter for a job that will start after i graduate later in the year, but what to do for the notice of assessment? I have not filed my tax returns as student yet.

2. For the Nikaah, do we have to submit an attested original or attested photocopy?

Thanks!
1) Have you not ever filed taxes? Give them last years if you have to. If you have never filed taxes for some reason, you'll need to explain why.

2) A certified copy

akhurana487

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Doc's Request.
cc charged 26 november 2014
Nomination.....
PER 29th december 2014
Med's Request
MR,PCC AND RPRF REQUESTS 13th April 2014
Med's Done....
On 20th may and submitted all documents on 22nd may 2015
Interview........
Tlu 3rd june 2015
Passport Req..
6th July 2015 and pp submitted 8th july
VISA ISSUED...
06/08/2015
LANDED..........
09/09/2015
Hi seniors
I am in a weird condition here please help me. I applied for my wife's Pr and sent the application to CPC Mississauga on 17 th feb they received it on 21st feb and. BY mistake I paid $1590 instead of 1050 and I requested a partial refund for that to ircc but they refunded me full 1590 by 7th march 2017. Please advice me as how to pay again $1050 cad again so as to avoid delay in my wife's file processing. I had no idea they do not partially refund the application fee. Please advice me what can be done as of now ? Any suggestions will be highly appreciated thank u so much in advance

atripnc

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Hi Need Some Help:

I am applying for spousal sponsorship.

I have received an employment letter from my employer in which is an original but has a digital signature(Actual Signature Image), on the company letterhead.

Please let me know, with your experiences.

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
akhurana487 said:
Hi seniors
I am in a weird condition here please help me. I applied for my wife's Pr and sent the application to CPC Mississauga on 17 th feb they received it on 21st feb and. BY mistake I paid $1590 instead of 1050 and I requested a partial refund for that to ircc but they refunded me full 1590 by 7th march 2017. Please advice me as how to pay again $1050 cad again so as to avoid delay in my wife's file processing. I had no idea they do not partially refund the application fee. Please advice me what can be done as of now ? Any suggestions will be highly appreciated thank u so much in advance
Do you have AOR yet? If not, there's not much you can do. There's a chance they are sending the application back for some reason. I suggest phoning the call centre on Monday. Unlikely they know anything, but worth a try.

akhurana487

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Doc's Request.
cc charged 26 november 2014
Nomination.....
PER 29th december 2014
Med's Request
MR,PCC AND RPRF REQUESTS 13th April 2014
Med's Done....
On 20th may and submitted all documents on 22nd may 2015
Interview........
Tlu 3rd june 2015
Passport Req..
6th July 2015 and pp submitted 8th july
VISA ISSUED...
06/08/2015
LANDED..........
09/09/2015
Aquakitty said:
Do you have AOR yet? If not, there's not much you can do. There's a chance they are sending the application back for some reason. I suggest phoning the call centre on Monday. Unlikely they know anything, but worth a try.
Hi thank you for your response is there a contact number for CIC or the call center number ?? Please let me know

hafeez syed

Nov 10, 2014
hello every one ,i have got an email from CIC for Police clearance and Schedule A background check, and asked me to send online ,i have linked my application and under submitted application im not able to find any option to upload it ,and i have only 10 days left for my deadline ,should i send it by mail or through IRCC web , please help thank you