Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
sammanne said:
Hi Friends,

I have an urgent doubt.

I applied for PR for my self from India and I landend in March 2016.After my landing my EACS showed as COMPLETE and I received my PR Card.I included my dependents in the application
I again applied for PR for my husband and spouse in May 2016 and they received DM on their EACS yesterday.
But now even MY EACS is also showing as DM and not COMPLETE.

Just want to know as to why my EACS has changed from COMPLETE to DECISION MAde again.
Is it something I should be worried about.
Can you guys please check you EACS and see what it says for your PR application and for your spouse PR application(i.e., EACS of sponsor please..........)
since you applied to sponsor your family member, your ecas is specific to your new pr application as a sponsor. the information listed in your ECAS is suggesting a decision has been made on your sponsorship application (which you would have already known by receiving your sponsor approval letter). it has nothing to do with your previous application. I'm sure if you looked closely enough, you will notice the file number listed on ECAS is referencing your current sponsorship application, not your old application that has already been processed/completed. there's really nothing to worry about. ECAS has no bearing on your pr status or application. it is for information purposes and convenience only.

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
sammanne said:
Hi Friends,

I have an urgent doubt.

I applied for PR for my self from India and I landend in March 2016.After my landing my EACS showed as COMPLETE and I received my PR Card.I included my dependents in the application
I again applied for PR for my husband and spouse in May 2016 and they received DM on their EACS yesterday.
But now even MY EACS is also showing as DM and not COMPLETE.

Just want to know as to why my EACS has changed from COMPLETE to DECISION MAde again.
Is it something I should be worried about.
Can you guys please check you EACS and see what it says for your PR application and for your spouse PR application(i.e., EACS of sponsor please..........)
Right, the DM is for your sponsorship approval for your wife and dependants, nothing to do with your PR.

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
featherine said:
Just noticed DM from Ottawa in ECAS, so now I have some questions, if anybody can answer...

How long does it take to know what the decision actually is? How long, roughly, does it take to get COPR? How long do you have from getting the COPR to move?

Also... What's the likelihood that we got turned down without any requests for additional proof or an interview? Thanks in advance.
If you are in Canada, the COPR doesn't take long, maybe a week? It varies.

You have until your medical expires to "land".

As long as you received normal updates throughout the process, your chance of it being a good result is pretty much guaranteed. They would likely send a "Procedural Fairness" letter if there are any issues.

featherine

May 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2016
Doc's Request.
22-11-2016
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Request
22-11-2016
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
23-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-02-2017
^ Thank you so much for replying!! That definitely reassures me...

Hasan2016

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Survivor27 said:
PPR soon for you! Time frame? That would still depend to the officer reviewing your app. It could be within the week, next week, 2 weeks, 1 month... I wish you get it soon. You're almost to the finish line :)
hope so.
Thanks a lot

bananaoatmeal

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
If you are now only allowed to submit maximum 20 photos and 10 max chat logs, then... If I have 3 types of evidence regarding communication between us: messages, screenshots that show our voice calls through internet and screenshots that show phone calls from when I was in Canada, does that rule only apply to the messages? Knowing that they'd have to read them etc, makes sense it's only 10 so that they can process the application faster, but what about voice calls and phone calls? They are only screenshots that show call length and the date. Should I include all of them? The checklist for the application mentions only letters/text messages/e-mails.

Jan 17, 2017
Sous02 said:
Only if you are on the flight not picking him up at the airport
Hello, new at forum, tuns of information here and thanks for this one.
My husband is about to come to visit me in Europe (he is Canadian and we got married in Canada) and then we are going back to Canada together. During the time there we want finalize and send documents for Spousal Sponsorship.
I had a working visa and it's over so I went back home for a couple months. Now I'm just a little bit nervous if they let me in the country as a visitor and would HE be able to be with me in the process at the border.

Naina888

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]How should I attach chat log from whatsapp and facebook. For instance I have all my chats saved on whatsapp and facebook with my husband from november2015 to present, should I print each and every chat or just snippets are required? Also the chat is in Roman Urdu, will they accept it or what am I supposed to do?[size=15pt]

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
Naina888 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]How should I attach chat log from whatsapp and facebook. For instance I have all my chats saved on whatsapp and facebook with my husband from november2015 to present, should I print each and every chat or just snippets are required? Also the chat is in Roman Urdu, will they accept it or what am I supposed to do?[size=15pt]
So what i did when you go on Whatapp..settings- data and usage-storage usage then click ur husband name it will show the number of text, number of images shared, etc. screenshoot this. and then just select a few conversation from each year because my conversation went back from 2009 with my husband and submit it like this.

For FB screenshot the messages from several dates from different year...this should be fine...this is what i did.

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
Naina888 said:
You can pick and choose what you want to submit. You can translate chat logs yourself into french or english.

Ste_Vege

Star Member
Nov 26, 2016
I filling out the forms and I see that I (the sponsored) am required to send 2 passport photos. I live in London and my wife is going to send the application from Montreal, do I need to post the photos to her? Can I send her a digital copy and she can print them?

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Ste_Vege said:
I filling out the forms and I see that I (the sponsored) am required to send 2 passport photos. I live in London and my wife is going to send the application from Montreal, do I need to post the photos to her? Can I send her a digital copy and she can print them?
the pictures much match the size requirements suggested in the application guide. the are a similar size to passport pictures. if she can match the measurements to the requirements and print on photo paper, then she can submit them with the application. IRCC will let you know if they accept them or if they need new pictures.

from_mumbai

Mar 4, 2013
Ontario
Ste_Vege said:
I agree with CDNPR2014
Make sure to include the photographer's info, date and applicants name and date of birth on the back of 1 photo..

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ste_Vege said:
Unless they changed the requirement , a Photo lab name and address should be stamped on the back of one of the Photos .

you should mail her your original Passport photos , not a scanned copy .