Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
Sundae18 said:
Hello Jenifer..
How to check Ecas? thank you po.. i dnt know how to check it.. :(

@Sundae18
To check your ECAS you need to see the link below and sign up but for us the new applicant we can't ACCESS it yet. I read at the other forumates they says that we can just access ECAS if our sponsors had approve by the CPC-M. Correct me if i'm wrong :( because I've been trying to log into ECAS and here's what it says:
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Is this really normal? it's not used to be like this :(

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=ecas

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
Sundae18 said:
Hello Jenifer..
How to check Ecas? thank you po.. i dnt know how to check it.. :(
1. Go this link
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

2. If you are the sponsor then use the 8 digit client ID in your PR card (include the dash also)
(use identification type CLient ID)
If you have another ID type mentioned there you can use those (like App number etc)

3. If you are the sponsered person then you may need a client ID from CIC. (you will get only if they start processing) you can call them after the processing time. (if you call them before they will say your time has not yet come and will ask you to wait) to check the processing time and current applications processed till date go to

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

You can see the dates of applications received til which they have started processing. if you call them before you are wasting time of both.

4. After entering your details if it shows then fine if it does not show then dont get worried. It may not be in process. Also some times people get thier visa and land in canada and it will still show "In process"

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
Sundae18 said:
Hi everyone anyonce can help me if how to check ecas i dnt have any idea about it..my hubby just send our applicatin last Nov. 21, 2011 what do you tnk guys how long it takes before sya ma approve to sponsor me? thank you.. :)
I am september 29. I have one week to go
watch this page by CIC http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp
it gets updated every wednesday

Sundae18

Star Member
Nov 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for the help... lets pray for it.. ako kaka send lang ng hubby ko last week.. kinakabahan na ako agad.. haay... its just a start... and hopefully it will be smooth processing.. :(

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
lilana said:
Several refusals of TRV will affect my record for the future if decided to apply as a conjugal partner??
This is only my personal opinion and experience.
TRV refusal mostly does not affect the other visa processes.
(I applied 3 times TRV and now in PR-Sponsor)

The visa officer will evaluate the "merits" of your application for that class under which you apply (like conjugal or common law). Visa officers will definietly look into her TRV app histiry it may or may not affect him but even if it affects he will think "why this person wants to come to Canada desperately?,It may be to your advantage or disadvantage but whatever very very little.

Visa officers are expected not to be biased and look for the true intention of the person and how well the app satisfies the immigration law.

Again this is only my opinion.

lilana

Nov 29, 2011
sivathegreat said:
This is only my personal opinion and experience.
TRV refusal mostly does not affect the other visa processes.
(I applied 3 times TRV and now in PR-Sponsor)

The visa officer will evaluate the "merits" of your application for that class under which you apply (like conjugal or common law). Visa officers will definietly look into her TRV app histiry it may or may not affect him but even if it affects he will think "why this person wants to come to Canada desperately?,It may be to your advantage or disadvantage but whatever very very little.

Visa officers are expected not to be biased and look for the true intention of the person and how well the app satisfies the immigrati

Again this is only my opinion.

Thank you! My last TRV was refused a couple of days ago so i think something must be wrong..looking for assessment in my country but it is so hard not even the embassy gives information.
Thanks for clearing up my doubts!

lilana

Nov 29, 2011
scylla said:
Is there anything preventing you from getting married?
No, since we came from failed marriages we want to make things right. Also he has a teenager daugther and a son, that's my priority now! My boyfriend gets along really well with my son so wish i could do the same with his kids, wouldn't be fare to get married and then meet his kids..
Is there anything else beside marriage? We are really commited to each other but marriage is a big step..
Thank you for the quick response!

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
lilana said:
No, since we came from failed marriages we want to make things right. Also he has a teenager daugther and a son, that's my priority now! My boyfriend gets along really well with my son so wish i could do the same with his kids, wouldn't be fare to get married and then meet his kids..
Is there anything else beside marriage? We are really commited to each other but marriage is a big step..
Thank you for the quick response!
This is only my opinion from reading various posts,I have not experienced myself

In your case you need to take lot of efforts to prove "conjugal relationship". There are two important questions you need to prove strongly;

1. Establish and prove barriers for marriage or common law
What prevents you from entering into "common law" or marriage? do you have valid and reasonable explanations? can you prove the situation that is preventing you (barriers and obstacles) from entering into such?

This is from the CIC website: "who would normally apply as common law partners but are unable to live together continuously for one year, due to circumstances beyond their control, such as immigration barrier, religious reasons, marital status, or sexual orientation."

2. Prove that you are in a committed relationship

Again this is from the CIC website "a significant degree of attachment and mutually interdependent relationship must be demonstrated between both partners for this category. They must also provide proof of what obstacles (or restrictions) exist that prevent cohabitation or marriage."

If you can work on the above two you might have crossed half the ocean. You say you have kids and you want to take it slow, now how much this is seen as a "barrier" (see above list of barriers) depends on the visa officer.

I am sure more people in the forum have either had some discussion or will answer to you based on thier experiences.

You can sponsor a conjugal partner if :

there is a significant degree of attachment between the two of you, implying not just a physical relationship but a mutually interdependent relationship, and
you have been in a genuine relationship for at least 12 months where marriage or cohabitation has not been possible due to barriers such as sexual orientation, religious faith, etc.

See Conjugal partner definition.

My tip is to collect and save valid and genuine proofs (for second) that you both are in a committed relationship, proofs like, emails, chats, travel records, pictures, tours. Maybe it will come in handy at the time of app

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
sivathegreat said:
I am september 29. I have one week to go
watch this page by CIC http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp
it gets updated every wednesday

@sivathegreat
This process has been there for a month already since hubby sent our application (working on applications received on September 16, 2011) it didn't change how can you tell that you have one week to go ?

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
0jenifer0 said:

@ sivathegreat
This process has been there for a month already since hubby sent our application (working on applications received on September 16, 2011) it didn't change how can you tell that you have one week to go ?
I said one week to go for me.
As you rightly observed now they are working on September 16th (this is last week wednesday status) again they will update the status tomorrow (every week wednesday evening) and it should be something like..."working on application received till Sep 23.."

So mine is one more week (29th), I think my math is right!

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
sivathegreat said:
I said one week to go for me.
As you rightly observed now they are working on September 16th (this is last week wednesday status) again they will update the status tomorrow (every week wednesday evening) and it should be something like..."working on application received till Sep 23.."

So mine is one more week (29th), I think my math is right!

@ sivathegreat
Yes i understand what you are saying but my point is I've seen that (working on September 16th) since last month? And a month already still not changing the September 16th im just curious? ???

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
0jenifer0 said:

@ sivathegreat
Yes i understand what you are saying but my point is I've seen that (working on September 16th) since last month? And a month already still not changing the September 16th im just curious? ???
no, no, no, no...
it is changing...I am watching it every week...since last 3 months..
you might have mistaken for August or something..but I am sure it is changing and proceeding..
at least for the last 3 times i remember it was some thing
August 31, september 6th etc...

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
sivathegreat said:
no, no, no, no...
it is changing...I am watching it every week...since last 3 months..
you might have mistaken for August or something..but I am sure it is changing and proceeding..
at least for the last 3 times i remember it was some thing
August 31, september 6th etc...

@sivathegreat
ok, so prabably tomorrow they will change it to September 23th? Like what you've said awhile ago . Ok that would be great ;D

sivathegreat

Aug 21, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2011
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
06-Aug-2011
Interview........
I will do it to my wife
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
She is flying Today
0jenifer0 said:

@ sivathegreat
ok, so prabably tomorrow they will change it to September 23th? Like what you've said awhile ago . Ok that would be great ;D
give or take a a day or two (like 21st or 25th)