+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Sheali/june

Feb 11, 2022
Congratulations!!
Did you email the visa office after passport submission to let them know passport was submitted or VFS will take care of everything?
Thank you.
We submitted in VFS Office,they take charges of sms and courier.VFS send details of visa and dispatched through Sms and email.

AfghanCanadian

Aug 8, 2021
Thank you.
We submitted in VFS Office,they take charges of sms and courier.VFS send details of visa and dispatched through Sms and email.
Thanks, we have submitted in VFS office and requested to pick up from the VFS office.

Did VFS sent email once passport was sent from the embassy also can you see in new tracker if they update that passport was sent back ?

thank you

Osama_sidd

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
09/01/2017
AOR Received.
26/01/2017
Med's Request
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-03-2017
Passport Req..
12-06-2017
Hello folks,
Asking for a friend:
- his wife is in pakistan, and he is a PR
- Should he submit original police certificate or copy? If copy would it be certified copy, or copy is good enough
- What marriage certificate/nikkah nama should he provide? Should he provide original nikkah nama with certified translation or a regular copy of nikkah nama and translation is good enough? should he provide original marriage cert or regular copy is good enough

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
For ArriveCAN as a COPR holder, which option would we select? "Canadian citizens and others with right of entry" or "Family reunification"?

wildlaurel

Oct 21, 2021
Hello folks,
Asking for a friend:
- his wife is in pakistan, and he is a PR
- Should he submit original police certificate or copy? If copy would it be certified copy, or copy is good enough
- What marriage certificate/nikkah nama should he provide? Should he provide original nikkah nama with certified translation or a regular copy of nikkah nama and translation is good enough? should he provide original marriage cert or regular copy is good enough
- Original police clearance certificate is to be attached as is.
- Copy of "nikah nama" (not the NADRA marriage certificate) and certified translation of "nikah nama". you may attached marriage certificate additionally and also family relationanship certificate from NADRA if you wish.

Sheali/june

Feb 11, 2022
Thanks, we have submitted in VFS office and requested to pick up from the VFS office.

Did VFS sent email once passport was sent from the embassy also can you see in new tracker if they update that passport was sent back ?

thank you
Yes,VFS sends email before two to three days.We could not track courier service because VFS didn't send courier detail .

ug1721

Mar 7, 2022
Category........
FAM
Mine is a second marriage case. Sponsor. First wife got PR but we got divorced. Now Im married again. Haven't applied yet. Any advice?
Is it ok if I stay in Pakistan, apply for visa, and stay here till my wife gets visa (hopefully)?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Is it ok if I stay in Pakistan, apply for visa, and stay here till my wife gets visa (hopefully)?
If you are a PR, no. If you are a citizen, yes, but you'll have to provide evidence of intent to return to Canada.

Previous spouse sponsorship: how long ago was this? Also yes, they will look at the file more closely and it may take longer.

ug1721

Mar 7, 2022
Category........
FAM
If you are a PR, no. If you are a citizen, yes, but you'll have to provide evidence of intent to return to Canada.

Previous spouse sponsorship: how long ago was this? Also yes, they will look at the file more closely and it may take longer.
Thanks. Im a citizen and previous spouse sponsorship was in 2017-18. Divorce finalized in July 2020. Married again Feb 2022.