+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Rag911

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Category........
Other
ircc has asked us to submit passport for visa stumping but my passport was less than six months so i have renewed my passport which has changed the last digit of passport number. Is there any chance of problem in visa stumping with this scenario? Need your kind suggestions.
Hi congratulations, can i ask when did you get decision made

A.khan200607

Aug 4, 2021
My wife is my cousin, and it's asking about when we met. what should I write? And should I just outright tell them she's my cousin, I mean there are details in the rest of the application pointing to it!

pinx09

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
My wife is my cousin, and it's asking about when we met. what should I write? And should I just outright tell them she's my cousin, I mean there are details in the rest of the application pointing to it!
I married my cousin too. No problems or questions asked. Just be sure you explain everything and be honest the whole time. For that question I wrote that I met my cousin properly as an adult but knew of him when we were younger. We had also texted on Eid once or twice as children only because we wanted to talk to each other's parents. I had lots of text msg proof from whatsapp. But again just say it how it is.

Reactions: A.khan200607

A.khan200607

Aug 4, 2021
For the Police Certificate, it says "Three sets of photographs for issuance of Original Police Clearance Certificates". What is this?