+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

azali

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hi,

My application is forwarded to London office, I was wondering what is average processing time for London office and if anyone know which month applications they are processing right now?

Thanks,

shahidabatool

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Hi,

My application is forwarded to London office, I was wondering what is average processing time for London office and if anyone know which month applications they are processing right now?

Thanks,
i got my first mail That is AOR2 form london visa office on 6th May 2021 and my file got approved in Jan 2022. i think it vary from case to case

Kees

Jan 12, 2022
I also noticed I can no longer check application status on ECAS. Seems the system has been updated/removed. Last I checked ECAS was dm on 7th January. There is a new way of checking information now on there.

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
I have the same question, I have been waiting since DM January 14 but it seems LVO has not issued any PPRs lately!
I don’t understand the hold up at all. Before December they were issuing PPRs right after DM. Now all of us are just sitting waiting. This weekend will be 3 months for me sitting with DM and “application is approved” status.

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
I also noticed I can no longer check application status on ECAS. Seems the system has been updated/removed. Last I checked ECAS was dm on 7th January. There is a new way of checking information now on there.
nothing looks changed when I log in to ECAS.

Rag911

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Category........
Other
I don’t understand the hold up at all. Before December they were issuing PPRs right after DM. Now all of us are just sitting waiting. This weekend will be 3 months for me sitting with DM and “application is approved” status.
they just launched the spousal application tracker tool, go to this link and make a new account
https://prt-srp.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register?fbclid=IwAR0O4n1y9NNsc4mX95XNaSYD_XgLW_7e1mb1vIpaVGKRgmaAetPkIH51bDo
I saw that I already have a COPR document number with expiry date March, 2023. What does that mean? will they issue it march of this year?

Reactions: Titan55

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Reactions: Rag911