+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Mar 4, 2021
Did you email all the documents? Don’t worry LVO don’t lost files these days everything is online uploaded. They usually take this long...as you won’t believe many people waiting for reply after even attending interviews in November 2021 & December 2021...just imagine....
What's funny is that me and my brother applied at the same time and he didn't get this email, right after medical he got request for passport. His file was not in London office though.

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
What's funny is that me and my brother applied at the same time and he didn't get this email, right after medical he got request for passport. His file was not in London office though.
Oh very very Lucky of him not in LVO...it’s like LVO is a torture cell...it’s killing me softly...

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
When does interview process take place and why? My brother didn't get any interview request for his wife.
Simply...he’s not in LVO so it all depends on your case, visa officer or even a visa office...it’s very lucky he got it easy otherwise people are waiting from 2018 & 2019 too :(

MPNP_Winnipeg

Aug 13, 2012
I am applying for spousal sponsorship for my wife probably in couple of days. I stayed with her for almost 5 months during my latest visit. She conceived our baby but unfortunately she had a miscarriage after 3 months of pregnancy. She had to go through D&C procedure/surgery. Now the question is whether I include this information in support of our relationship along with relevant documents. e.g Pregnancy report + Medical procedure report. etc.

Looking forward for your recommendations. Any response will be appreciated.

Mar 4, 2021
I am applying for spousal sponsorship for my wife probably in couple of days. I stayed with her for almost 5 months during my latest visit. She conceived our baby but unfortunately she had a miscarriage after 3 months of pregnancy. She had to go through D&C procedure/surgery. Now the question is whether I include this information in support of our relationship along with relevant documents. e.g Pregnancy report + Medical procedure report. etc.

I would include it as it gives some sort of additional evidence for your sponsorship application. The more information you send the better.

Reactions: MPNP_Winnipeg
Mar 4, 2021
I'm wondering if I can apply for my wife's visit visa while I'm waiting for my her spousal visa/ PR? Is it advisable to do so? Will it have any impact on the spousal visa application? It's worth a shot for $100.

KADER9297

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Finally!! Congrats, and don't forget to update the tracker!
@DimT44. Thanks.

Yesterday I submitted my passport through VFS Dubai and morning I got this update
"Your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on Tue Jan 11, 2022 "

Forza_7

Apr 9, 2021

It is advisable to send all medical records from the first day of pregnancy until the miscarriage day. Did you capture photos of your wife and you during your hospital stay? These photos would serve as concrete proof of your relationship

fdido

Star Member
May 1, 2021
Well TRV is considered for tourist purposes only. Right now there is no tourism in Canada. If you can still convince the agent they will issue u a visa but will be very hard due to COVID 19.

I was told by the Immigration ministers office that apply for TRP instead. They had rejected my wife’s TRV mostly due to employment as she never worked typical Pakistani house wife. My wife is pregnant and baby is due in late July. I had emailed the immigration minister and told him about my situation. That Government of Canada had issued travel advisories against all travel. It will be very bad situation if I cannot be there for the birth of my child.

Ministers office told me to apply for a TRP instead. I have very strong business financial and house paid off to show them I can afford the health care in Canada. I made a $25,000 bank draft on my wife’s name and $10,000 bank draft on hospitals name. TRP was issued!

TRP application is same as TRV just in the invitation letter I explained them that we are seeking a TRP not a TRV and I explained about my wife’s inadmissibility reason(no employment). Showed proof that I support her financially and due to personal & family reason she does not need to work.

All of this happened while my SPOUSAL Sponsorship application is at London Visa Office!

Paid Additional 100$ for second visa and 200$ for TRP. Just make sure to put the payment receipt of 200$ For TRP application with the visa application.
Hi Ahsin. I had a quick question if you could help. When you applied for TRP, was it paper based or did you apply online? Thanks.