+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
I havent passed elegibility yet i guess , because decision has not been made yet , can you share your timeline please?
Have you contacted your MP to inquire about your case? They're helpful and tell you what the status is currently better than what you see online.

I guess it also depends how helpful your MP is willing to be too.

Reactions: Aug 2019 app

MPNP_Winnipeg

Aug 13, 2012
I am applying for spousal sponsorship for my wife probably in couple of days. I stayed with her for almost 5 months during my latest visit. She conceived our baby but unfortunately she had a miscarriage after 3 months of pregnancy. She had to go through D&C procedure/surgery. Now the question is whether I include this information in support of our relationship along with relevant documents. e.g Pregnancy report + Medical procedure report. etc.

Looking forward for your recommendations.

Mar 4, 2021
Hello all I hope all is well with you guys. I'm looking for some insight into this.

Applied March 2021 for spousal visa
April 2021 application received
April 2021 biometrics request
August 2021 request for medical
November 2021 - request for laundry list of docs:
1) marriage certificate (sent already March 2021)
2) schedule A (sent already March 2021)
3) supplementary info, your travels (sent already March 2021)
4) police certificate (sent already March 2021)
5) more photos of wedding etc. And ongoing communication proof.

The requested docs on November 2021 email I sent all of them within a week. I have a feeling that they lost my file? Anyways it was sent.

My question is, did this happen to anyone else as well? And how long do you think the process will take from here if anyone has similar experience. Thanks a lot I really do appreciate it.

File is in London office

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Hello all I hope all is well with you guys. I'm looking for some insight into this.

Applied March 2021 for spousal visa
April 2021 application received
April 2021 biometrics request
August 2021 request for medical
November 2021 - request for laundry list of docs:
1) marriage certificate (sent already March 2021)
2) schedule A (sent already March 2021)
3) supplementary info, your travels (sent already March 2021)
4) police certificate (sent already March 2021)
5) more photos of wedding etc. And ongoing communication proof.

The requested docs on November 2021 email I sent all of them within a week. I have a feeling that they lost my file? Anyways it was sent.

My question is, did this happen to anyone else as well? And how long do you think the process will take from here if anyone has similar experience. Thanks a lot I really do appreciate it.

File is in London office
Did you email all the documents? Don’t worry LVO don’t lost files these days everything is online uploaded. They usually take this long...as you won’t believe many people waiting for reply after even attending interviews in November 2021 & December 2021...just imagine....

Mar 4, 2021
I got a really weird ADR couple of days ago !! They asked for my Nikah Nama (marriage certificate) in Urdu but I have already given them an original English copy with my initial application (which was in March 2021) so they can actually ready it. Interestingly, this was mentioned on top of the ADR letter "All documents must be in either English or French. Any documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation." So basically I hired a certified translator and paid $150 to translate the Urdu copy to English and sent both (Urdu + translated) copies so they can read it AGAIN ?? This was so stupid but I guess I had no other choice :confused: Did anyone else has the same experience ?
BTW my timeline is:
Application submitted :March 17,2021
SA: May 06
Medical was approved: September 10 ( I was waiting since three months and got this)
I got exact same email see my post above.

Mar 4, 2021
Did you email all the documents? Don’t worry LVO don’t lost files these days everything is online uploaded. They usually take this long...as you won’t believe many people waiting for reply after even attending interviews in November 2021 & December 2021...just imagine....
Yes I emailed all the documents. I gave them so much information! They wanted photos of wedding, valima, and other pics, I put all pics in PDF format and sent over 1200 pics!

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Yes I emailed all the documents. I gave them so much information! They wanted photos of wedding, valima, and other pics, I put all pics in PDF format and sent over 1200 pics!
Do you have email confirmation too? Because sometimes files are bigger than 5mb don’t give you confirmation...trust me I have sent million details & pics too...sometimes I sent extra emails in my dreams too :) lol

Mar 4, 2021
Do you have email confirmation too? Because sometimes files are bigger than 5mb don’t give you confirmation...trust me I have sent million details & pics too...sometimes I sent extra emails in my dreams too :) lol
I emailed them to ask them to confirm and this is the last time I heard from them on December 8:

Please verify you receive 6 emails with 20 pdf files. There is no contact number to reach you at.

Thanks,
- Nabeel

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your e-mail.

We have received the submitted document(s) and added it/them to your application.

More information on how COVID-19 is affecting IRCC and immigration applicants can be found at:

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Immigration applicants

How the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is affecting immigration, refugees, citizenship and passport services

We trust that this information will be of assistance and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
I emailed them to ask them to confirm and this is the last time I heard from them on December 8:

Please verify you receive 6 emails with 20 pdf files. There is no contact number to reach you at.

Thanks,
- Nabeel

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your e-mail.

We have received the submitted document(s) and added it/them to your application.

More information on how COVID-19 is affecting IRCC and immigration applicants can be found at:

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Immigration applicants

How the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is affecting immigration, refugees, citizenship and passport services

We trust that this information will be of assistance and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,
Ok sounds good so far...dont worry LVO is extremely slow...imagine those people waiting for reply or any kind of update after interviews done already 2 months ago....