+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

beaver62

Dec 25, 2018
Asalam/Hello everyone,
I am sponsoring my wife from Lahore, PK, I am living in Canada, this was my 2nd marriage

I received a request from IRCC to submit additional documents for divorce , I submitted my Nadra divorce registration certificate but IRCC wants more documents about divorce

IRCC request
"Please provide any documentation issued by the Family Court, Union Council or Court of Arbitration at the time of the proceedings. Please include the reconciliation notices issued by the Arbitration Council as the divorce was by Talaq"

The union council does not issue any other certificates as they say its computerized now only Nadra divorce registration certificate is issued. and I do not have the copies of reconciliation notices.
what else could I send to IRCC please help its urgent need to submit that in next 2 weeks

beaver62

Dec 25, 2018
do you have your canadian divorce certificate?? or have you submitted already??
no I only have Pakistani divorce certificate which i submitted already but they want more proof , now will try to get copy notices from family court or arbitration court.
should i submit documents by mail to LVO or online through IRCC account

shahidabatool

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Asalam/Hello everyone,
I am sponsoring my wife from Lahore, PK, I am living in Canada, this was my 2nd marriage

I received a request from IRCC to submit additional documents for divorce , I submitted my Nadra divorce registration certificate but IRCC wants more documents about divorce

IRCC request
"Please provide any documentation issued by the Family Court, Union Council or Court of Arbitration at the time of the proceedings. Please include the reconciliation notices issued by the Arbitration Council as the divorce was by Talaq"

The union council does not issue any other certificates as they say its computerized now only Nadra divorce registration certificate is issued. and I do not have the copies of reconciliation notices.
what else could I send to IRCC please help its urgent need to submit that in next 2 weeks
AOA brother nadra divorce document is fine us page per arbitrary council likha houta hay. Divorce is always issued by arbitrary council don't get confuse. secondly if divorce is not by mutual consent then arbritrary council 3 orders bhejti hai for for divorce do submit those orders, secondly if you have hired any lawyer us se related koi bht document hou do send that too. i had the same problem these are the things that need to be submitted.

Reactions: beaver62

beaver62

Dec 25, 2018
do you have your canadian divorce certificate?? or have you submitted already??
no I only have Pakistani divorce certificate which i submitted already but they want more proof , now will try to get copy notices from family court or arbitration court.
should i submit documents by mail to LVO or online through IRCC account
AOA brother nadra divorce document is fine us page per arbitrary council likha houta hay. Divorce is always issued by arbitrary council don't get confuse. secondly if divorce is not by mutual consent then arbritrary council 3 orders bhejti hai for for divorce do submit those orders, secondly if you have hired any lawyer us se related koi bht document hou do send that too. i had the same problem these are the things that need to be submitted.
ok thanks brother, I am trying to get the copy of 3 notices arbitrary council sent I have asked a relative in Pak to visit the union council to get copy of those notices, i will submit them to IRCC IA, hopefully I can get those documents.

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Both children are under four years old.

How could it have taken ircc four years to get them passports?
My 1st child Received his Citizen after 12 months (normal processing time ) .. next month my second child was born.. my Second Child Citizen app was applied in Jan 2019 when she was born.. App received by IRRC in June ! Processing in Aug 2019 ! after 12 months i inquiry about APP ! IRRC says its under investigation by department who deal with fraud and terrorism ! after 2 years I approach my MPA to inquire but they gave him same answer no time line ! MPA office suggest i should hire Lawyer ! Within next week IRCC issued my child Citizen cert and send it to Islamabad ! 2 month later while i was in Pak I send another email to IRCC about Child Citizen ! they inform me week later its been approved 2 month back !
So i contact Islamabad embassy they confirm they received just yesterday ! So it took another 2 weeks to get my Child Canadian Passport ! In 18Aug 2021..
from Jan 20191 Aug 2021 Delay !! almost 3 year..
We did not want to leave our child behind IF I applied my wife sponsor app.. and child case still up in the air !

Married in 2017