+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Hello once again everyone

Duaa Here

I hope you all are doing great... i dont know you still remember me or not but i was on this forum...some people knew me here but i dont know its possible that some of you may have been left this forum but i just want to thank you all...i got very emotional when i read all your prayers and i felt truly blessed that even i never met you guys but people were praying for me and feeling bad for me when i was going through toughest time of my life but yes prayers are answered and prayers are very powerful that it can change your destiny....and yes it did happen to me...

i am in canada right now

bad things happen even good people make mistakes good people sometimes take worst decisions because you never know what they are going through but there is a special thing about good people when they realize that they made a mistake they try their best to make that right Asap...who know me they know what i am talking about...so yes we both are very happy and we are closer than ever before and i believe everything happens for a reason...Allah k har kaam mein koi na koi maslehat hoti hai...

and guys i don't know you believe in evil eye or not but trust me evil eye can take verything away from you..so keep your important matters just to yourself don't share your life's biggest happiness with those who are jealous of you because things happen nazar lag jati hai...

i am very thankful to you all...you're in my prayer guys...

if something goes against your will just be patient...and see Allah's help will come...just hang in there guys...

whatever happend to me that changed my whole life...now i am more positive and clear about life i am more closer to Allah...
when i was going through hardest time of my life what i just did was i never lost hope and i just prayed and prayed and things worked in my favour by the Grace of Allah and prayers of my loved ones...

thank you all...
Glad to know that.

Best of luck.

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Hey, we got Pre Arrival and DM (on ECAS) on November 5. Is it normal for PPR to take a couple days after DM? Haven’t seen anything yet.

Reactions: zindabad

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hi Guys,
I received an email saying document received by donotreply@cic.GC.ca ID.
but we already had that acknowledgment after PFL SUBMITTED - around week after in late July - early august2021;
Now this same email received does it means something else or its a hint to PPR per say.
Any clue or someone experience same please let me know.
Thanks

Last edited:

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
How long has it taken everyone to get their passports back after sending them in? Also please state the city you sent it in so we can get a better idea please and thank you

Reactions: Osama11

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
How long has it taken everyone to get their passports back after sending them in? Also please state the city you sent it in so we can get a better idea please and thank you
My husband sent his on October 25 from Karachi, and we are still waiting to hear back. It's been over 2 weeks already. The last email we got was that it was under process at IRCC on October 26. Very frustrated with this process, we are very worried about his passport at this point. Also people who submitted after us are starting to get their passports back but us

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
My husband sent his on October 25 from Karachi, and we are still waiting to hear back. It's been over 2 weeks already. The last email we got was that it was under process at IRCC on October 26. Very frustrated with this process, we are very worried about his passport at this point. Also people who submitted after us are starting to get their passports back but us
Thank you for your quick reply this is a frustrating experience for everyone hopefully your husband gets it back soon.

zainabb

Jan 6, 2021
Thank you for your quick reply this is a frustrating experience for everyone hopefully your husband gets it back soon.
My husband sent his passport in on the 22nd in Islamabad we got an update that it was in process at IRCC on the 26th after that we haven’t received any further update.

Osama11

May 14, 2021
Summited Nov 08,2021

Your application, tracking ID has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on Tue Nov 09 2021

Any idea how long from here. Can't wait

bikanair

May 29, 2018
Is it possible to get a police certificate without appearing before concerned authorities from Pakistan as PA is in Canada?