+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

KiaraRose

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
My family friend who went through the process 2 months ago said it was fast... within 2 weeks... but given the lack of proper street adddresses in Karachi, it does take time as they dont allow pick up from VAC anymore due to covid restrictions. I'm not sure if you have the same process?
Can you ask your friend how many emails they got and what other emails should we expect after this one and after how many days? Also when does GCKEY get updated when it gets stamped? It's been 3 days since I got that email and my gckey hasn't updated yet. I heard that when they stamp the passport GCKEY gets updated and you see your copr on it too

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Strange 50% of the May applicants got PPR but Feb, March and April folks are still sitting... They are working backwards :D

GeneralInquiry

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
July 2020 applicant here.

Received pre-Arrival on June 12 and nothing after that. GCMS notes show no concern. It’s been 4 1/2 months now. MP is no help. Is there anything else I can do? LVO is emailing back that the application is still in progress.

Reactions: Osama11

Osama11

May 14, 2021

Received pre-Arrival on June 12 and nothing after that. GCMS notes show no concern. It’s been 4 1/2 months now. MP is no help. Is there anything else I can do? LVO is emailing back that the application is still in progress.
Same, I'm stuck with you. This is driving me crazy.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017

Is security and eligibility done for your case?

Waiting_F23

Sep 23, 2021
There is document column which says “counterfoil” document number, status which says “ valid” and expiry date plus his passport number and country of issue.
after how many days of PPR submission did you get your passport back and what city, if u dont mind sharing

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
GOT AN INTERVIEW FROM LONDON VISA OFFICE. CAN ANY ONE HELP ME WHAT QUESTIONS DO THEY ASK? THEY DIDNT GIVE DATE, IM 2019 JANUARY APPLICANT from karachi pakistan
Hi,

I am also January 2019 applicant stuck in interview queue. I got interview letter in December 2020. please let me know if you got interview appointment yet? Any updates since the letter issued?

I don’t think interviews are happening these days so far??

hali29

Oct 21, 2014
Sir
If u got interview date it’s good for you I also got interview reqauired letter in October 2021 I’m waiting for interview date kindly share ur interview day thanks