+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Aishakh

Apr 23, 2021
Got PAL in May 2021, got ghost update in gckey after submitting request related "change in address".

when login with PA UCI, will show PA address, with Sponsor UCI then Sponsor address.
Yes when login with PA UCI, it shows my pakistan address. It was never there before ghost update.

Reactions: zindabad

Forza_7

Apr 9, 2021
Question about PR photos

Where in Islamabad or Rawalpindi are good photo studio who makes correct size photos for pr applicants?
Where are you getting them done, where they know the correct specifications ?
Please reply if you know. Thx
IRCC approved photographer is located at DHOK KHABBA, Rawalpindi. **Bashira Photo Studio**

Last edited:

Forza_7

Apr 9, 2021
Hi my husband medical was passed on august 20. How long is the wait after that to receive ppr?? Should i send a inquiry to LVO???
Congratulations! One of the visa officer from LVO will visit your husband to stamp the visa on his passport. You should call LVO to know the visa officer's expected date of arrival.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Hi,
I got my pre arrival in june. My security was not started at that time.
I got a ghost update this friday in gckey. And then when i opened ecas it was showing my address. It didnt show before ever. Does this mean my security has started or passed

Ik im overthinking. But desperate times. Looking for any little hope.
Pre arrival is a good news, but it's immigration we are talking about, just pray hard and wait for it, in sha Allah something good will come out of it.

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
HI all,any idea which are approved laboratories of pakistan for PCR covid testing for Canada?
I don't think there is a list but some airlines do have a list and it seems to change every now and then. I did it through Shaukat Khanum in March while travelling with Qatar Airways to Canada but now Qatar Airways doesn't accept Shaukat Khanum, they accept Aga Khan.

zindabad

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
My App is in Background check, it is almost 5 months after PAL.

I checked with all offices, those who issues my documents i.e Nikha office, HR department of my Company, University, Banks, local Police office, Friends who gave letters etc but IRCC or any other never contacted them to verify my Documents,

Question...
WHAT TYPE OF BACKGROUND CHECK IRCC IS DOING?

Aishakh

Apr 23, 2021
My App is in Background check, it is almost 5 months after PAL.

I checked with all offices, those who issues my documents i.e Nikha office, HR department of my Company, University, Banks, local Police office, Friends who gave letters etc but IRCC or any other never contacted them to verify my Documents,

Question...
WHAT TYPE OF BACKGROUND CHECK IRCC IS DOING?
Hey do they really call everywhere and ask? I dont think so...