+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

zindabad

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Please don't post stuff like this.
This is general info. Even though on their website is says they are completing files as of Nov 2019, while we have 2020 & 2021 applicants also receiving PPR... as in completed processing.
Mind your advice, I know what i have to post... understand....you move on....this forum is not only for 2020 or 2021.... applicant 2019 still waiting in this forum...that info for them not for you....you have only 18 comments in forum and telling other what to do....

Reactions: Arsh1973

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Mind your advice, I know what i have to post... understand....you move on....this forum is not only for 2020 or 2021.... applicant 2019 still waiting in this forum...that info for them not for you....you have only 18 comments in forum and telling other what to do....
I was being accurate. You are not. Was just shedding some light for users who might be reading your post and not know what you are providing info on. We are all here to help and support. No need to get nasty. Thanks.

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Yes i received pre arrival, ADR, POLice certificate request and medical all in june. Everything is submitted, medical cleared on aug 20.
Thats why i am asking if i should inquire for update
Honestly its just a waiting game. I have seen some posts where people are waiting for their PPR for more than 60 days. But in my opinion I would prolly contact to inquire. No harm there. Just FYI that due to resources being pulled for Afghanistan situation...there response might be delayed. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Erum.shahzadi

Arslan Baig

Aug 13, 2021
M
Honestly its just a waiting game. I have seen some posts where people are waiting for their PPR for more than 60 days. But in my opinion I would prolly contact to inquire. No harm there. Just FYI that due to resources being pulled for Afghanistan situation...there response might be delayed. Hope this helps.
Yes same is the case with us we are waiting for ppr for more then 60 days

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
IRCC has made quick progress on the Afghan Refugee applications. Looks like we will be back on track fairly soon... Let's hope LVO processes our applications at this record speed too! :D

• To date, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has approved applications for 6,550 people under the special immigration measures and we are working to process the remaining applications as quickly as possible. As applications are approved, we are communicating with individuals to update them on their files.

Reactions: zindabad

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I was being accurate. You are not. Was just shedding some light for users who might be reading your post and not know what you are providing info on. We are all here to help and support. No need to get nasty. Thanks.
The information posted was accurate (and a direct quote); it's your interpretation of it that was incorrect. It does not mean that files received after that November 2019 date are not being processed and finalized.

IRCC's language 'we are finalizing most applications' received at [date] is a bit peculiar. The 'most' is a term iRCC uses to say 80% of applications.

Thus 'most apps finalized' received at [date] means 80% of those apps now finalized; presumably many have been finalized that were received after that date, but less than 80%.

Reactions: zindabad

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
The information posted was accurate (and a direct quote); it's your interpretation of it that was incorrect. It does not mean that files received after that November 2019 date are not being processed and finalized.

IRCC's language 'we are finalizing most applications' received at [date] is a bit peculiar. The 'most' is a term iRCC uses to say 80% of applications.

Thus 'most apps finalized' received at [date] means 80% of those apps now finalized; presumably many have been finalized that were received after that date, but less than 80%.
Yes you are absolutely correct...the information is accurate and I wasn't refuting the fact that it's not. The post was exactly that, a copy and paste from the general app tracker, lacking a complete picture which I shed some light on and you are just reiterating what I summed up. But I am glad its all cleared up now. Thanks.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Question about PR photos

Where in Islamabad or Rawalpindi are good photo studio who makes correct size photos for pr applicants?
Where are you getting them done, where they know the correct specifications ?
Please reply if you know. Thx

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Question about PR photos

Where in Islamabad or Rawalpindi are good photo studio who makes correct size photos for pr applicants?
Where are you getting them done, where they know the correct specifications ?
Please reply if you know. Thx
According to my knowledge you can go to any general studio and say that you need photograph taken for canadian PR and they will have the exact specifications.

But just to be on the safe side just confirm with them just incase. Here is a link to the specifications:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/photo.html

Aishakh

Apr 23, 2021
Hi,
I got my pre arrival in june. My security was not started at that time.
I got a ghost update this friday in gckey. And then when i opened ecas it was showing my address. It didnt show before ever. Does this mean my security has started or passed

Ik im overthinking. But desperate times. Looking for any little hope.

zindabad

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Hi,
I got my pre arrival in june. My security was not started at that time.
I got a ghost update this friday in gckey. And then when i opened ecas it was showing my address. It didnt show before ever. Does this mean my security has started or passed

Ik im overthinking. But desperate times. Looking for any little hope.
Got PAL in May 2021, got ghost update in gckey after submitting request related "change in address".

when login with PA UCI, will show PA address, with Sponsor UCI then Sponsor address.

Last edited: