+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Waitingwifeyus

Apr 4, 2021
I found the form, but I don't think the form can be validated is that true? Doesn't say it on the top. Correct me if I'm wrong please thanks
Schedule A form must be validated. There should be an option on the top of the form to validate. And validated status "yes" would be shown at top right. Then print sign and scan. And then submit

meri_biwi_bula_do

May 7, 2021
Schedule A form must be validated. There should be an option on the top of the form to validate. And validated status "yes" would be shown at top right. Then print sign and scan. And then submit
i recently sent schedule A, i dont think there is any validate option. it requires physical sign. scan and upload

T27

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Police Certificates: Police Certificate from Pakistan. This must be
received at this office by: 2021/07/23
 > Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background
Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this
office by: 2021/07/23

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original
documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
Documents sent as attachments cannot exceed 5 MB in size. Any attachment larger than 5MB
must be divided into smaller separate attachments.
Each of the above requested items must be received in our office by the due date listed.
Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete
application number on your correspondence.
Please return this letter with the requested documents.

What is the imm 5669? Do I need to get it notarized? Also how do I send this information to them?
did you not send schedule A form with your application anyway?

sumaiya.alam

Jun 24, 2021
simply contact 0302 2707477 attestation service provider in pakistan with firm google address by the name of onlineattestationpakistan .com , also assisting in pcc pakistan, wes iqas etc ECA attestation, hec mofa ibcc and uae saudi qatar embassy etc o level equivalence attestation, nadra birth marriage certificates from pakistan in reasonable and swift ways. quiet recomended for overseas expatriates.

Vancouver98

Mar 26, 2021
I am Jan. 2021 applicant
Just did the medical yesterday

Do you know approximately how much time should be expected before next step, and what is the next step ?
Hey
I submitted by application end of Jan
Sponsor eligibility: Decision was made in March
Medical and biometric requested and sent in April
End of April file was transferred to London Visa office.
waiting for now. We have to submit a renewed passport copy but they haven’t given specific instructions on where to send it. Don’t know if we should just email or do it through the webform.

Reactions: Saif Eldin

Vancouver98

Mar 26, 2021
Should I notify the IRCC that I have finished my medical exam, either through email or by uploading a document on my account ?
They will receive your results electronically through emedical. You don’t have to inform them since they asked you to get the medical done they are aware of it. You can always ask the panel physician, who did your medical exam, if they have sent it to IRCC yet or not.

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
Hey
I submitted by application end of Jan
Sponsor eligibility: Decision was made in March
Medical and biometric requested and sent in April
End of April file was transferred to London Visa office.
waiting for now. We have to submit a renewed passport copy but they haven’t given specific instructions on where to send it. Don’t know if we should just email or do it through the webform.
Is there anything that stops you from doing both?