+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Osama11

May 14, 2021
Yes I am. Feb 2020 applicant. Did our Re-medical last month its been over a month now and no update on medical pass or the file.

How about you?
I applied July 14, 2020
Filed opened on Nov 2020
March 2021 medical
June 12, 2021 biometrics
June 13 Pre arrivals letter

Now just waiting.

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Why pre arrival letter is so important, i saw everyone waiting for PAL or become very happy after receiving PAL.
Is it Good sign? cannot be reject after that?
Please guide.
My PAL date 18-May-2021.
yes it is a good sign, and its very likely that if u receive the PAL, u'll get PPR shortly

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Hey guys so Im on the verge of being refused, so I was wondering if anybody knows if a USA tourist visa for Ukrainian wife has a good chance to approve if Canadian spouse is covering the travel costs (provides his bank accnt) if wife cannot show proof of funds?
Is this realistic or should we forget about USA as well and meet up in a different country.
the US visa is usually much easier to get, have a shot at it

Reactions: Phalos

Umbii09

Oct 30, 2020
How long for background check? I am so confused if they are gona ask me for remedical or no because I received “pre-arrival and ADR “ on the same day, n I uploaded ADR, i hope once BGC is clear. They send me PPR

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Hey guys so Im on the verge of being refused, so I was wondering if anybody knows if a USA tourist visa for Ukrainian wife has a good chance to approve if Canadian spouse is covering the travel costs (provides his bank accnt) if wife cannot show proof of funds?
Is this realistic or should we forget about USA as well and meet up in a different country.
With refusal from Canada, It ll alarm bells for most countries, I wouldn't suggest to apply for a USA visa, go somewhere low-key, go Turkey, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, anywhere but Canada, USA, UK, New Zealand, Australia and schengen.
And I ll suggest don't wait for it to be rejected apply ASAP, so if there is a question in visa form of applicant being ever rejected for a visa, you can tick no.
Best of luck.

Reactions: esam99

GeneralInquiry

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hi Everyone,

If I go to the Islamabad office in Pakistan myself to drop off my passport, how long would it take to receive the stamp? Same day?

Im thinking about driving to a Islamabad to drop off the passport when I eventually get the ppr.

sh_ed

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
Hi Everyone,

If I go to the Islamabad office in Pakistan myself to drop off my passport, how long would it take to receive the stamp? Same day?

Im thinking about driving to a Islamabad to drop off the passport when I eventually get the ppr.
I can't answer for Islamabad but typically most visa offices need a few days from when you drop passport to giving it back. The least amount I've heard is 2 days the most I've heard is 20 days depending on which visa office you drop off

Reactions: GeneralInquiry

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I can't answer for Islamabad but typically most visa offices need a few days from when you drop passport to giving it back. The least amount I've heard is 2 days the most I've heard is 20 days depending on which visa office you drop off
Note that most embassy offices will NOT accept delivery in person. One hundred percent no way - must go through the visa application centres.

I do not know about Islamabad though. Just a warning anyone who wishes to do this should check carefully in advance esp before travelling.

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
Note that most embassy offices will NOT accept delivery in person. One hundred percent no way - must go through the visa application centres.

I do not know about Islamabad though. Just a warning anyone who wishes to do this should check carefully in advance esp before travelling.
I agree. You have to go through Gerry's in Pakistan ( our VAC basically ) and cannot go deliver your passport in person.

Reactions: armoured

umssyed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Hey I noticed on your signature that you had received re-medical request on May 25th. When did you submit and when did it update?

We receieved our re-medical request on April 27th and we completed it on May 11th. But no update at all since then.

Seeker007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Why pre arrival letter is so important, i saw everyone waiting for PAL or become very happy after receiving PAL.
Is it Good sign? cannot be reject after that?
Please guide.
My PAL date 18-May-2021.
I know a person who got Pre Arrival letter one day followed by a PFL letter the next day. So yes you can get rejection even after getting the pre arrival letter. You are safe only when you get PPR.

• Wow
Reactions: esam99 and Phalos