+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

menaka_p

Star Member
Jul 18, 2020
I know a person who got Pre Arrival letter one day followed by a PFL letter the next day. So yes you can get rejection even after getting the pre arrival letter. You are safe only when you get PPR.
Yeah, I don't know if we're talking about the same person but someone got PFL after receiving pre-arrival. IRCC's objection was that they they (the sponsor + PA) didn't have sufficient employment means to support themselves.

menaka_p

Star Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hmm. Its weird because it seems many March 2020 applicants of Indian origin are getting or have gotten PPRs on other forums. Not sure why they're taking ages for Pakistani applicants. I even sent an email to LVO over a month ago and haven't received a response.
Many Pakistani applicants from March have already received pre-arrivals and even PPR. Sucks that our file is stuck.

Reactions: Programmable

sh_ed

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
Hey I noticed on your signature that you had received re-medical request on May 25th. When did you submit and when did it update?

We receieved our re-medical request on April 27th and we completed it on May 11th. But no update at all since then.
Not sure (as I am the sponsor) I think it was May 26 or 27 but I saw DM on May 29. Hang tight inshallah you'll get some good news

Reactions: umssyed

newlyminted

Jun 13, 2021
hello I recently received a PFL, and the officer is asking for the following.

"I have concerns regarding the validity of your divorce, because you have not provided sufficient evidence of divorce proceedings such as notice of divorce, talaq nama from the Union Council stating that the 90 day reconciliation period has been observed, any other evidence that this period has indeed been observed'

My wife did not have Ruksathi with her first spouse. our families were aware that iddath was not required however neither one of us had knowledge of the Union Council 90 day reconciliation period/ etc
her former spouse did not show up to the khula hearing.
there is a 7 day gap, between the time she was issued the Khula and our Nikkah Nama.

The divorce certificate she is issued by Nadra has the stamp from Union Council. (issued after our nikkah)
Our marriage certificate also has a union council stamp . I am recognized as her husband on passport/nic.

I would appreciate if anyone can share if they have any knowledge on the subject. I have reached out for legal assistance in Pakistan, and Canada.
---

Seeker007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
hello I recently received a PFL, and the officer is asking for the following.

"I have concerns regarding the validity of your divorce, because you have not provided sufficient evidence of divorce proceedings such as notice of divorce, talaq nama from the Union Council stating that the 90 day reconciliation period has been observed, any other evidence that this period has indeed been observed'

My wife did not have Ruksathi with her first spouse. our families were aware that iddath was not required however neither one of us had knowledge of the Union Council 90 day reconciliation period/ etc
her former spouse did not show up to the khula hearing.
there is a 7 day gap, between the time she was issued the Khula and our Nikkah Nama.

The divorce certificate she is issued by Nadra has the stamp from Union Council. (issued after our nikkah)
Our marriage certificate also has a union council stamp . I am recognized as her husband on passport/nic.

I would appreciate if anyone can share if they have any knowledge on the subject. I have reached out for legal assistance in Pakistan, and Canada.
---
Very sorry to hear that. Try to give as much proof as you can to prove it. Provide khula documents from the court, the final verdict, etc. Go to your wife's Union Council office, they must have a file made in her name and it will have all the documentation and correspondence between your wife, UC and the court, if possible provide all of that. LVO follows "Muslim Family Laws Ordinance 1961", search that, read and understand it and see where your wifes khulas dates and process went wrong, try to address those points. Best of luck.

fflare

Feb 19, 2020
Aor2 date?
Can u please share full timeline
Application received: Feb 10, 2020
AOR1: Feb 19, 2020
Biometric Request: Feb 27, 2020
Medical Request: Feb 28, 2020
Sponsor Approval: Feb 28, 2020
Biometrics Given: March 4, 2020
Biometrics Passed: March 4, 2020
Medical Given: March 11, 2020
Medical Passed: March 20, 2020
Moved to LVO: Jan 21, 2021
ECAS PA Application Received: March 18, 2021
ECAS PA back to In Process: April 20, 2021
AOR2: May 4, 2021
ADR: Jun 17, 2021
Remedical Request: Jun 17, 2021

Hoping they don't ask for additional communication proof etc.

Reactions: Aishakh

Programmable

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
Does involving MP helps?
From my experience, it doesn't help a single bit. Whatever information the Mp's office provided was the same as the information on GCKey that I could check myself. They won't advocate for your case either as they claim IRCC matters are a federal matter. If you're just wanting to get get information, either reach out to the IRCC office yourself or apply for an ATIP on the IRCC website. Good Luck!

Reactions: menaka_p

Programmable

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
Many Pakistani applicants from March have already received pre-arrivals and even PPR. Sucks that our file is stuck.
If that's true, its very disappointing as I would consider my case the most straightforward case. I'm afraid my file doesn't fall into the hands of someone lazy or incompetent at the IRCC.

zindabad

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
How long for background check? I am so confused if they are gona ask me for remedical or no because I received “pre-arrival and ADR “ on the same day, n I uploaded ADR, i hope once BGC is clear. They send me PPR
Today completed 30 days after Pre Arrival Letter, no sign of PPR