T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Hi Everyone, I am so worried now....am i the only one waiting since ADR submitted in DEC 2020???they keep telling me its still under review by Migration Officer??

Apparently IRCC is extremely silent for past 1.5 month?? is this only me or happening to everyone too?

prethinker

Jun 14, 2021
Hey sweet ppl,

Any help would be much appreciated.
We got our passports sent 17 days ago and visa was approved 12 days ago.. Passports were couriered around 8 days ago.
Passports were supposed to arrive at home address by VFS. They were transmitted but never recevied yet. The last message we received was following:

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxx has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, Islamabad on 2021/06/xx via FEDEX. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hey sweet ppl,

Any help would be much appreciated.
We got our passports sent 17 days ago and visa was approved 12 days ago.. Passports were couriered around 8 days ago.
Passports were supposed to arrive at home address by VFS. They were transmitted but never recevied yet. The last message we received was following:

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxx has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, Islamabad on 2021/06/xx via FEDEX. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.
Have you tried FedEx?

prethinker

Jun 14, 2021
Did FedEx recieved the package for delivery or not? What do they say? Cannot help is insufficient detail
The tracking number which was used for VAC tracking i.e. https://visa.vfsglobal.com/pak/en/can/track-application. shows the above message. But if we give this tracking number to Fedex people or website, it shows as invalid. Because i belive this is the number for tracking VAC only and not working at FEDEX. Also Talked to VAC through chat option on their website, They don't have the correct FedEx number to track with.

With wrong/no FedEx tracking number when you call or email FedEx they are unable to track the application and are saying that they cannot help in tracking the application. They said to check with Gerrys' becasue they deal with FedEx applications. (not sure how intenally it works though)

Tomorrow I'll send someone to Gerry's if they alow visitors to check if application was transmitted.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
The tracking number which was used for VAC tracking i.e. https://visa.vfsglobal.com/pak/en/can/track-application. shows the above message. But if we give this tracking number to Fedex people or website, it shows as invalid. Because i belive this is the number for tracking VAC only and not working at FEDEX. Also Talked to VAC through chat option on their website, They don't have the correct FedEx number to track with.

With wrong/no FedEx tracking number when you call or email FedEx they are unable to track the application and are saying that they cannot help in tracking the application. They said to check with Gerrys' becasue they deal with FedEx applications. (not sure how intenally it works though)

Tomorrow I'll send someone to Gerry's if they alow visitors to check if application was transmitted.
If you don't have a fedex tracking number, you'll have to deal with VFS. They have their own separate tracking system (which is not very useful).