+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
Hi i was send the screenshot of our communication by myself and I receive this mail please what does it mean?

Thanks for your communication. The documents you provided have been added to the file.

Your file is with an agent for review. Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite them or give you a time frame for completion.

Once this step is completed, we will contact you again with any updates or new requests if necessary.
Some folks have already answered your question.

Very specific and detailed email from IRCC. Usually they don’t go into specific details like this.

In their respond did they mention anything about Covid 19 at all?

T27

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Hello, can someone please tell me what does it mean by “we do not need additional documents” also does this change late on. I am not sure if my additional documents have been reviewed or not. Please explain.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Hello, can someone please tell me what does it mean by “we do not need additional documents” also does this change late on. I am not sure if my additional documents have been reviewed or not. Please explain.
it can change anytime really, but for now you are good, sit back, relax and wait for the outcome. Best of luck.

Aishakh

Apr 23, 2021
the last update was in jan 2021 saying file was being moved to uk, thats about it.
its a crappy system, just have patience, pray hard, it ll happen :)
You didn't even get aor2? U asked them why? This is so unfair.. i sent them webform and email and then they sent me aor2 in may and an email reply saying they cant expedite processing my application.. it sure is a crappy system. I hope we get out of this mental torture soon.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
You didn't even get aor2? U asked them why? This is so unfair.. i sent them webform and email and then they sent me aor2 in may and an email reply saying they cant expedite processing my application.. it sure is a crappy system. I hope we get out of this mental torture soon.
I have sent them couple of inquires, i actually went to London high commission for Canada, but they dint have any information except the generic response, we were in lockdown here in London and i get why things are being delayed, but now we are open, so hopefully things will start to move, trust me nagging doesnt help, if that was the case people would nag non stop and have their way, have patience it ll be okay :) just stay strong together, dont let it get to you, talk more, more videos calls, talk about stuff, best of luck :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Aishakh

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
Oh, so, there is no guarantee they even reviewed my additional documents? Would you know if it is 100% reviewed and accepted, what would the status be then?
They seem to be all over the place, if you read the thread people are getting pre arrivals, ppr without ircc saying a word about work they are doing on files, ecas isnt getting updated correctly and timely, take me for instance, my file is in London, ecas still says medical has been received lol, they dont update it properly, dont worry about it, you ll be out of it soon, no one can say for certain if and what they ll put on if everything is okay or not okay. have patience, best of luck,

Aishakh

Apr 23, 2021
I have sent them couple of inquires, i actually went to London high commission for Canada, but they dint have any information except the generic response, we were in lockdown here in London and i get why things are being delayed, but now we are open, so hopefully things will start to move, trust me nagging doesnt help, if that was the case people would nag non stop and have their way, have patience it ll be okay :) just stay strong together, dont let it get to you, talk more, more videos calls, talk about stuff, best of luck :)
Youre right. Thanks. Good luck to you too