+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

meri_biwi_bula_do

May 7, 2021
hello.
I received ADR. in that file they mentioned about 5 different types of documents they need,
however when I go to online upload documents. they have only asked for 3 and to upload them.
my question is how do I upload URDU nikkah Nama and relationship proof document because when I go to upload documents , I don't see request for these however in the pdf that they sent for ADR they asked for nikkah Nama and relationship proof

Last edited:
Reactions: samsung_me

spousalCase416

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
hello.
I received ADR. in that file they mentioned about 5 different types of documents they need,
however when I go to online upload documents. they have only asked for 3 and to upload them.
my question is how do I upload URDU nikkah Nama and relationship proof document because when I go to upload documents , I don't see request for these however in the pdf that they sent for ADR they asked for nikkah Nama and relationship proof
What else did they ask for?

when they asked for my ADR it wasn’t displaying one of the five required documents. So i put two of them together in the same PDF and named it as the two documents.

Samaritan Strategy

Mar 4, 2021
I have a family sponsorship case and my family is having medical in a weeks time, their passports are expiring in December 2021. Should we renew their passports after the medical or should we wait until they get the visa and then renew the passports? Any expert advice.

samsung_me

Jan 24, 2020
I have a family sponsorship case and my family is having medical in a weeks time, their passports are expiring in December 2021. Should we renew their passports after the medical or should we wait until they get the visa and then renew the passports? Any expert advice.
Do renew them after the medical, once everything gets approved they ll ask you to do it, which takes time, so why not do it now while they are taking time to process applications.

Reactions: armoured

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Anyone know how long they take to reply with Re-medical,Pre-arrival or PPR after ADR submitted which they requested??I ordered notes and there are no more concerns showing in it??I am really getting worried now.........how long they take to reply us after successful ADR???

Last edited:

meri_biwi_bula_do

May 7, 2021
What else did they ask for?

when they asked for my ADR it wasn’t displaying one of the five required documents. So i put two of them together in the same PDF and named it as the two documents.
1-schedule A
2-supplementary information - travel
3-additional family info
4-medical
5-proof of ongoing relationship --> no document upload given
6-Urdu Nikkah Nama --> no document upload given

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
Anyone know how long they take to reply with Re-medical,Pre-arrival or PPR after ADR submitted which they requested??I ordered notes and there are no more concerns showing in it??I am really getting worried now.........how long they take to reply us after successful ADR???
No specific time limit. I believe it depends on the case. It could take anywhere from 3 weeks - couple of months. Thats what has been observed here on the forum.

On the notes, what does it say under Eligibility Assessment? Also is there any comments and notes have been noticed?

KADER9297

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Bro we have almost same timeline
App received 22 feb 2020
AOR 1 3rd march 2020
AOR 2 21 APRIL LVO

I hope ill receive a pre-arrival letter within 10 days what do you think?
Bro wallah no one can give you an idea when you'll get an update, just be patient like we all are & inshallah you'll hear some good news soon, just remember in your prayer bro, all we need is now prays this process is not in our hand all we can do for each other is to pray for HIM/HER :)